First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14
By Altimaomega 2014-10-01 01:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
We did bring combat troops home.

Not all of them.
ok my bad, we still have some in Afghanistan, but we have long since withdrawn from Iraq.

Changing the name from "troop" to "adviser, mercenary" does not count. We still have thousands of personal in Iraq and it looks like things are only getting worse in that area.

By Jetackuu 2014-10-01 01:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a large difference.
By Ramyrez 2014-10-01 08:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
are you baking chicken on your dashboard o.o?

I said pay no attention to Rodney!

He's a beat-up, sun-bleached stuffed reindeer that's been riding on dashboards in my wife's family's vehicles for like two decades. Her dad was going to get rid of him so she rescued him several years ago and now he rides on her dashboard.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-10-01 08:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
eslim said: »
are you baking chicken on your dashboard o.o?

I said pay no attention to Rodney!

He's a beat-up, sun-bleached stuffed reindeer that's been riding on dashboards in my wife's family's vehicles for like two decades. Her dad was going to get rid of him so she rescued him several years ago and now he rides on her dashboard.
1. I hope you wash that thing from time to time.
2. I just got a whole 'nother insight into your psych that I'm not sure if I enjoy or not.

But that picture is mild to what we have around here, but yeah I have some family up north, rural Pennsylvania is very similar to rural VA.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-10-01 08:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, Confederate flags. The calling cards of racists. Oh, I mean 'rebels'. Yeah, rebels.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-10-01 08:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The picture is just an example I happened to take the other day to illustrate this point to someone else. It just nicely fit the discussion.

Quote:
2. I just got a whole 'nother insight into your psych that I'm not sure if I enjoy or not.

*shrug* I'm still not sure what I think of the things in my head and I live in here.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-10-01 08:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The picture is just an example I happened to take the other day to illustrate this point to someone else. It just nicely fit the discussion.

Quote:

*shrug* I'm still not sure what I think of the things in my head and I live in here.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2014-10-01 08:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't believe I watched that whole thing.
By Ramyrez 2014-10-01 08:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

At work, can't view. All I can see is a still of the professor.
By Jetackuu 2014-10-01 09:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

At work, can't view. All I can see is a still of the professor.
lame, it's a poorly cut together long clip of him laughing like a loon.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-10-05 19:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Kurdish fighters backed by US-led air strikes battled the Islamic State group for a key Syrian town Sunday, with one woman defender blowing herself up using the jihadists' own tactic.

IS fighters seized part of a strategic hill overlooking the town of Kobane late on Saturday, a monitor said, but their progress was slowed by new strikes from the coalition of Washington and Arab allies.

A Kobane local official, Idris Nahsen, said IS fighters were just one kilometre (less than a mile) from the town and that air strikes alone were not enough to stop them.

He complained of a lack of coordination between the coalition and Kurdish fighters on the ground.

In a sign of the Kurdish defenders' determination to keep the jihadists at bay, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the woman suicide bomber blew herself up at an IS position east of Kobane.

"The operation caused deaths, but there is no confirmed number," Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman said of the first reported instance of a female Kurdish fighter employing a tactic often used by IS itself.
Kurds battle for key Syria town, woman suicide bomber hits IS
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-10-05 19:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The Pakistani Taliban have expressed their support for Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria and Iraq.

In a statement marking the Muslim festival of Eid, the group appealed to Islamists there to unite against the "enemy" - the US-led alliance.

IS has taken over large parts of Syria and Iraq, but has also been battling al-Qaeda-linked rival militant groups.

The Pakistani Taliban has been waging its own insurgency against the Islamabad government since 1997.
'Forget rivalries'

Saturday's statement was issued by the leader of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Maulana Fazlullah, sent by his spokesman.

Addressing IS in Syria and Iraq, he said: "We are proud of your conquests against the enemies. We are with you in good and bad times."

"In these troubled days, we call on you to be patient and stay united as your enemies are now united against you. Forget rivalries."

The statement said the global Muslim community would "stand by you in these tough times and help with what we can".

The BBC's Shaimaa Khalil in Islamabad says there has been little evidence so far of an agreement between IS and the Pakistani Taliban.

But recently, our correspondent adds, supporters of IS have been spotted in the north-western Pakistani city of Peshawar distributing pamphlets praising the group.
Pakistan Taliban vow support for IS in Syria and Iraq
By maldini 2014-10-05 20:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Kurds using suicide bombing tactics /shocked!!!
That means the situation is really really bad... the kurds aren't the kind of people that believe in all that garbage.. I'm really shocked.

Taliban supporting ISIS - wut in the?!
I know Taliban are pretty extreme, but ISIS is off the charts crazy. You would think the Taliban would be supporting Al Qaeda; their allies who fought with them against the USSR.

This all smells like Bolsheviks to me.. the beheadings, the massacres, the killing of kids/women...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-06 06:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, you are surprised that radicals are supporting radicals?

That's the real shock there.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-10-06 06:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, you are surprised I didn't read the article and don't know the difference between Taliban and Al Qaeda and ISIS but I'm going to make a witty statement which will appeal to idiots like me and show the informed of us just how ignorant I am.
By maldini 2014-10-06 06:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm waiting for him to call Taliban "tur'ur'ists" so I can show him how his government is negotiating and backpedaling on "tur'ur'ists".
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-10-06 07:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

maldini said: »
I'm waiting for him to call Taliban "tur'ur'ists" so I can show him how his government is negotiating and backpedaling on "tur'ur'ists".

Yeah, that'll show him. King would be totally shocked to find out Obama is doing something wrong.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-06 07:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Wait, you are surprised I didn't read the article and don't know the difference between Taliban and Al Qaeda and ISIS but I'm going to make a witty statement which will appeal to idiots like me and show the informed of us just how ignorant I am.
Spoken like a true idiot.

Or are you saying that the Taliban is indicative to the Muslim faith teachings. In which case.....
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-06 07:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Yeah, that'll show him. King would be totally shocked to find out Obama is doing something wrong.
Actually, I'm shocked when Obama and his administration under his "leadership" (lol) doesn't do anything wrong.
By Voren 2014-10-06 07:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

difference between Taliban and Al Qaeda and ISIS

There's not a whole hell of a lot of difference between the three. Fundamentally, maybe, but to the average Joe:

Taliban = pissedoff Middle Easterners that hates the U.S., likes to blow shits up, and terrorizes local villages in and around Afghanistan.

Al Qaeda = pissedoff Middle Easterners that hates the U.S., likes to blow shits up or the very least take credit for blowing said shits up, could give a flying-*** about local villages.

ISIS = the new Taliban/Al Qaeda, pissedoff Middle Easterners that hates the U.S., likes to blow shits up, and terrorizing Iraq and surrounding areas.

There's probably some nuances that are different between the three, but when it comes to brass tax, no one gives a *** which one of the three is on the trigger end of an AK-47, they look the same: pissedoff Middle Easterner that's trying to kill what they're aiming at.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-06 07:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Voren said: »

There's not a whole hell of a lot of difference between the three. Fundamentally, maybe, but to the average Joe:

Taliban = pissedoff Middle Easterners that hates the U.S., likes to blow shits up, and terrorizes local villages in and around Afghanistan.

Al Qaeda = pissedoff Middle Easterners that hates the U.S., likes to blow shits up or the very least take credit for blowing said shits up, could give a flying-*** about local villages.

ISIS = the new Taliban/Al Qaeda, pissedoff Middle Easterners that hates the U.S., likes to blow shits up, and terrorizing Iraq and surrounding areas.

There's probably some nuances that are different between the three, but when it comes to brass tax, no one gives a *** which one of the three is on the trigger end of an AK-47, they look the same: pissedoff Middle Easterner that's trying to kill what they're aiming at.
But don't forget, none of them are terrorists according to maldini.

They are labeled as such by an oppressive government who wants to control the minds of every innocent person in the Middle East. Oh, and that government wants to spread evil Christianity to the region also, where we all know that the Muslim faith is correct and that we should all follow it, regardless if we want to believe in that ***or not!

Never mind the constant bombings and beheadings of their own culture and society. That's American propaganda and not true. Now if you excuse me, I got to bomb a 7-11 and behead some infidels.
By maldini 2014-10-06 07:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Taliban have never attacked the US on its soil. They have no ambitions for anything outside of Afghanistan/Pakistan. They have many red lines. They have political goals. They're represented in the loya jurga. They're part of Afghan society. They have no war with any ideologies.

2. Al Qaeda - want to see an Arabian Gulf without american military presence. They're an international terrorist organization with some red lines.No real central command, they vary in their ideologies as they're pretty much just a bunch of incoherent unorganized splinter cells today.

3. ISIS - want to establish a state. They have no red lines. They don't differentiate between children and women and soldiers. They want to impose their ideology on everyone - the entire world.

But I found you're comparison amusing.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-10-06 07:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

But don't forget, none of them are terrorists according to maldini.

They are labeled as such by an oppressive government who wants to control the minds of every innocent person in the Middle East. Oh, and that government wants to spread evil Christianity to the region also, where we all know that the Muslim faith is correct and that we should all follow it, regardless if we want to believe in that ***or not!

Never mind the constant bombings and beheadings of their own culture and society. That's American propaganda and not true. Now if you excuse me, I got to bomb a 7-11 and behead some infidels.

Are you a *** moron?
Where has Maldini ever said they're not terrorists. You're pure ignorance astounds me.

Because he can actually differentiate between different organizations and their motives that equates to him saying they're not terrorists?

This is the problem with American politics. Most American Politicians can't differentiate between Uzbekistan and Kazakhastan and Pakistan.

You're a fanatical and you would probably categorize us all together as "brown people".
[+]
By maldini 2014-10-06 07:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently if you give an accurate representation of the facts King thinks you're at odds with America and want everyone to follow your religion.

Fascinating.
[+]
By maldini 2014-10-06 07:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Spoken like a true idiot.

Or are you saying that the Taliban is indicative to the Muslim faith teachings. In which case.....

I would try to understand how you reached that assumption, but short of mind altering drugs and a few concussions, I doubt I would be able to.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-06 07:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Where has Maldini ever said they're not terrorists.
He is implying that they aren't.

This is the problem with American politics. Most American Politicians can't differentiate between Uzbekistan and Kazakhastan and Pakistan.

You're a fanatical and you would probably categorize us all together as "brown people"
I wonder if you will ever realize the hypocrisy in the above quote....
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-06 07:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently if you give an accurate representation of the facts King thinks you're at odds with America and want everyone to follow your religion.

Fascinating.
Last I checked, America doesn't have a state forced religion.

Wish I could say the same about the Middle East. It's either believe in Islam or die.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-06 08:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Fascinating.

Wish I could say the same about the Middle East. It's either believe in Islam or die.
Last I checked, you have your president showing religious habits/customs/signs and talking about it every time he talks big. This works for every single president. You even have this in your *** court houses. And then, you have a *** "in god we trust" on your *** currency.

Talk about hypocrisy? May want to lay low on that one. Your country has more examples about religious fanatical idiots than the middle east, do you even realize that? Just because they do not kill people does not make them any less of what they are: religious fanatics.

Seriously, do not even talk against religion if you're from the US, it's full hypocrisy. If you disliked religious fanatics, you'd have changed country, no joke.
By Blazed1979 2014-10-06 08:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fascinating.

haha.. Believe in Islam or die? You know there are countries in the middle east that have Islam as the official religion, but muslims are the minority? Such ignorance!
I envy you in some ways, the world must seem like such a simple place for you, black and white. So much for you to learn! you should be excited!
ISIS are crazy, but some parts of 'murica are "full retard"
YouTube Video Placeholder
By volkom 2014-10-06 08:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't specify which God. and we only shake hands with the pope.
we pray in congress but its only out of tradition
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14