New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Returning player looking for active linkshell
Returning player looking for active linkshell
By Cyrelio 2014-09-14 16:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all,

I'm a very old, returning player looking for an active NA (preferably PST-based) linkshell to run with. All of my old friends have sadly said goodbye to the game. My gear is old and useless but I'll be working on getting stuff up to date. Server transfer is open so I'd be open to transferring servers if necessary (currently on Asura). The last I was active, I was working on finishing up Aegis (only 30 M Silvers and an attestation away) which I'd still like do to pair with the Ochain. PM me if you want to know more information about me.

Thanks!
[+]
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-09-14 17:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cyrelio said: »
Hello all,

I'm a very old, returning player looking for an active NA (preferably PST-based) linkshell to run with. All of my old friends have sadly said goodbye to the game. My gear is old and useless but I'll be working on getting stuff up to date. Server transfer is open so I'd be open to transferring servers if necessary (currently on Asura). The last I was active, I was working on finishing up Aegis (only 30 M Silvers and an attestation away) which I'd still like do to pair with the Ochain. PM me if you want to know more information about me.

Thanks!

If you're willing, come to Bahamut. I run a linkshell called "ZeroInfinity" there and I can get you a pearl. LS is relatively still new and we have a few good players so I know you will be welcomed. If you decide to find another server or LS, I wish you the best of luck fellow player. :)
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2014-09-14 17:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

stopsoup.guildwork.com