users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Screenshots Missing from Profile
Screenshots Missing from Profile
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-09-14 12:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all, I noticed on my profile page, I have uploaded 12 screenshots but when I check on my page I only see 10 out of the 12 I uploaded. I know I didn't delete them. Is this a bug? And if so when will it be fixed so I can see my screenshots on my profile? They are still there when I click on Screenshots from the drop down menu to the right just not all of them are showing on my profile page itself.

Thank you.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-14 13:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes the system does glitch and won't give you an error message stating that your image was not uploaded. So just upload the missing images.

Also, each uploaded image is reviewed by staff and has to be approved to appear on your list. During that time, images shouldn't appear yet publicly.
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-09-14 13:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Also, each uploaded image is reviewed by staff and has to be approved to appear on your list. During that time, images shouldn't appear yet publicly.

But those were screenshots that were uploaded a week to 2 weeks ago and were just there.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-14 14:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Protectorchrono said: »

But those were screenshots that were uploaded a week to 2 weeks ago and were just there.

Other than they were deleted by other staff for against-the-rules reason, upload them again and we'll see.
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-09-14 15:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Try switching profile between user and server character. :3
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-09-14 16:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Protectorchrono said: »

Other than they were deleted by other staff for against-the-rules reason, upload them again and we'll see.

I don't why though. They were pics from the game. No real reason to delete them it makes no sense. Seriously look at the screenshots on my profile, nothing really worth having to go about deleting them for.
 Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-14 17:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes the system does glitch and won't give you an error message stating that your image was not uploaded. So just upload the missing images.

Happened to me once or twice. No big deal ...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Tamoa
Server: Odin
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-09-15 14:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

For what it's worth I'm seeing 13 screenshots on your profile page.