First Page 2 3 4 5
 Lakshmi.Bleu
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Bleu
By Lakshmi.Bleu 2014-09-10 00:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
The only thing Square is consistent about is it's inconsistency.

LOL, truth.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-09-10 00:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It won't be stuck in that once they reforged AF3. You see the AF2? Hopefully they put some -DT on the AF3 lol
 Bismarck.Stanislav
Server: Bismarck
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2014-09-10 00:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Special Knob Giggity

<image omitted due to swear word>
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2014-09-10 00:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky! I was given a sweet baked apple...
 Phoenix.Quilava
Server: Phoenix
user: hellcatt
By Phoenix.Quilava 2014-09-10 00:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

when will servers be up?
 Bismarck.Stanislav
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2014-09-10 00:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Bismarck.Stanislav said: »
So.. We went into Incursion with 6 characters. Just been running around with our thumb up our ***. The map is super big and it looks like the same map for 1st one. Any tips?

Debuffs... a lot of debuffs. Be prepared to erase them and have good crowd control.

From what I've read you have to kill atleast one NM to get to the next level? I'm just don't like running around killing stuff and not know what's going on lol. I have a general idea oh where to go in the Lv123 version, but I feel like it's extremely hard almost impossible to 6man. I think dropping the COR and bringing in GEO would definitely help us because those damn Velkks like to strip buffs.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-09-10 00:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, GEO seems to be very useful. They constantly dispel... its annoying.
 Lakshmi.Raerie
user: Rae
By Lakshmi.Raerie 2014-09-10 01:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Did WoE #7 when it surged. I got a brew but it still took us 30 minutes and we died countless times. Was really fun, though.
 Bismarck.Bigheadkitty
By Bismarck.Bigheadkitty 2014-09-10 03:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Did 2 level 123 incursions to mess around this morning. First time we went in with me as Relic Warrior, a dual box paladin and bard and a summoner. We died a few times but managed to kill all the mobs before the 5 in the nm room. Changed the summoner to a white mage then we had no deaths and killed all but the nm, which we timed out on.
I think if we would have had a dedicated bard and another heavy dd, such as a samurai we would have been able to kill the nm. Mobs have varying amounts of high hit points. Some seem to have protect/shell buffs etc. They do a spin move that causes defense down and a slide move that locks weapon slots. Very annoying.
Depending on how the well the difficulty scales per party member this amy be a better suited for a large group where you would bring rotating support, geomancers, red mages etc..
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-09-10 07:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone said can augment jse capes. Really? If so how?
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-09-10 08:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »

You get them randomly for the treasure chests in Incursion.
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-09-10 09:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
It's lose/lose. There's no good/right scenario here.

People going to whine regardless. People going to quit regardless.
Lakshmi.Bleu said: »
SE does seem to have a problem creating consistent, measured progression. It pours or it's nothing.

This is what I have a problem with, more than anything. The only thing Square is consistent about is it's inconsistency.

Not a lose/lose for me. I have been ejoying each update that has come out, people should try not having expectations and just enjoy ***as it happens. Hell try and actually have a appreciation for the work they are putting in. Being negative or positive is a choice must of you just come across a super bitter and stuck.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-10 09:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »

You get them randomly for the treasure chests in Incursion.

Oh good. Here come my awesome white mage, geomancer, and puppetmaster capes.
 Phoenix.Phaeon
user: Phaeon
By Phoenix.Phaeon 2014-09-10 09:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

We did a few incursions last night (lvl 123). Our most successful runs were done with WHM BRD SAM SAM SAM MNK, though I'm sure any good DD's would work. Basic strategy was to get close enough to a group of enemies for a few of them to notice us and then pull them back, have the BRD sleep them and take them out 1 by 1. Rinse, repeat. For NM's, probably best to have 1 person hold the NM as they can't be slept and treat the adds similarly to any other pull. We tried using PLD but with the initial hate being so random and the normal enemies die relatively quickly, PLD probably can't effectively supertank and not much point in holding the peons. I can see its usefulness on the NM's, but I'm not certain it's worth bring PLD just for those.

In other news, the map appears to follow this: http://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/File:Cirdascomposite.jpg

I didn't have too much time to play yesterday, but I now that one NM spawns near the top, in the room to the right of the uppermost loop room (Muyingwa's room). Another spawns on the far east side of the map - I'm not sure which chamber, however it is most likely one of the northern ones. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pin down where you start either, so this information may not be as useful until that's determined. I believe it's somewhere in the upper portion of the map, possibly near the horizontal center. If anyone has more information on this or wants to do some research we could probably come up with a decent map (I'll be at work most of the day...)
Or if there is already a marked map and I've just been wasting my time, I'd love to see that as well.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2014-09-11 20:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there an Offline update files to download somewhere? Currently on limited data and want to at least enjoy the campaign.
By Iobo 2014-09-17 15:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Augmented BLU cape from Incursion.
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
user: Rahziela
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-09-17 15:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Iobo said: »

Augmented BLU cape from Incursion.

While I'm sure seeing that will likely please some, there is a separate thread all about the capes.