Unable To Log In, Am I The Only One ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Unable to log in, am i the only one ?
Unable to log in, am i the only one ?
 Sylph.Lobbi
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Lobby
By Sylph.Lobbi 2014-09-08 16:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I lagged hard, and was disconnected when i was in game.
Now when i try to come back in game i'm unabled to log in, getting pol-0011, pol-0260..

Anyone experiencing the same issue on Sylph ?

Seems the http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/forum.php is really slow too.
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-09-08 16:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, I commented on this before, but apparently it didn't send. I did a little research on the problem and everything I can find online indicates it has something to do with select internet providers and is on Square Enix's side. This may or may not be true, but it IS what I have found on the internet from people who have had the issue in the past. I suggest calling Square Enix and trouble shooting the problem if you can't login by tomorrow.

If you're in the USA, their number is 1 (858) 790-7529.
 Sylph.Leafe
user: Leafe
By Sylph.Leafe 2014-09-08 16:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

This happened to me last night, actually. Disconnected from the game and was unable to log back in on either of my characters, despite my internet working fine elsewhere. It was already getting late at that point so I decided to call it a night, and when I woke up this morning I was able to log back in without a problem. I know I'm not really offering a solution to the problem or anything, but hopefully your issue will sort of fix itself if you give it some time like it did for me. :)
 Sylph.Gades
By Sylph.Gades 2014-09-08 18:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumor has it that Time Warner company is having some severe issues with their internet right now. Now I do not know what server system SE uses but perhaps if you are a Time Warner customer you maybe having some issues.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Server: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-09-08 18:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Gades said: »
Rumor has it that Time Warner company is having some severe issues with their internet right now. Now I do not know what server system SE uses but perhaps if you are a Time Warner customer you maybe having some issues.
I have Time Warner and let me tell you they are notorious for doing maintenance w/o any warnings. Happened to me recently. Fixed the next morning. We need a better ISP...