Destiny!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-09-14 11:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

fack didnt notice I had a subjob thing until now lol bladedancer is pretty great
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-09-14 13:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel like the answer is no but just making sure, you dont get the number of like "weapon parts " you spent into a gun upgrading back when you break it down right?

I have a very hard time spending sapphire wires and weapon parts because gear gets replaced so fast @@
 Asura.Triffle
user: Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-14 13:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Managed to get the exotic Hunter helm finally. Now I look like Sam Fisher! :D Forever bad luck with Legendary engrams. The one Legendary I managed to get were Warlock boots...

Voren said: »
Reviewers aren't looking far enough into the future of the game. It's like looking at the blueprint of the first motor vehicle and saying that it'll never replace a horse.

So long as they plan to implement expansions, which you could actually purchase the first two when you bought the game, and the season pass actually makes it a little cheaper, I don't see this game going away for a while.

What you will see is a slight decline before the expansions due to people speeding through content, decking out their character, and then chilling until next phase. Those that are on during the lull will be people who are taking it slow, or who enjoy PvP.

I was goofing around on the free roam earth section and ended up going from 17.5-18 in about 30 minutes. I was farming items for coin. I also ended up with a lvl17 rare pistol that rocks.

It's nice to go back to easy mode areas, still get the same xp/kill and have level relevant items drop.

There shouldn't be a decline. The PvP is still super fun except for all the assault rifle/shotgun combo scrubs and they're doing updates every month.

On the 16th there is going to be the first 6 man raid which will be super difficult. We will get an objective to do, but we will not be told how to complete it. We'll have to figure it out for ourselves.

There will also be an event this month called the Queen's Wrath. Don't know much about that one. I think capture the flag is coming to PvP as well next month. That's all I know so far, but it seems like quite a bit.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-14 18:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fondue said: »
I feel like the answer is no but just making sure, you dont get the number of like "weapon parts " you spent into a gun upgrading back when you break it down right?

I have a very hard time spending sapphire wires and weapon parts because gear gets replaced so fast @@

You kinda do really, but you get no profit from it. Fully upgraded dismantles end up with x3 instead of x1-2. Farm engrams in Strikes and you'll be piling engrams than dissemble them all that are useless to you, after going to the cryptarch. I got over 200 platings and nearly 300 weapon parts just from engram farming all the time for Legendaries.

Ranking up Cryptarch will reward you with a Uncommon > Rare > Legendary > Exotic delivery item, based on your rank the post master gives you. It gives you free engrams and sometimes you get lucky with a big size reward.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-09-14 18:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Does gear get .... damaged? (how do I ... repair?)

Just noticed one piece of gear has a lower/higher number.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-14 19:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't get damaged. Some armor types are stronger than others, even though they're at the same level.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-14 19:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Nova, what would be the best way to farm Legendary Engrams?
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-14 19:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Spam the Strike playlist. But if you got a farm group, go to the Nexus Strike. Before you enter his chambers, you will find tons of Goblins. Kill them, everyone jump off the map to reset them and repeat. Everyone must be above 20 of course.
 Asura.Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-14 20:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »
Does gear get .... damaged? (how do I ... repair?)

Just noticed one piece of gear has a lower/higher number.

The lower and higher number is the start damage/defense. The second number is the number after having the damage/defense upgraded fully.

Also as a side note, if you upgrade your defense, the light stat also goes up if you're level 20+.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-09-14 21:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So i am thinking of getting Destiny and GTA5 for PS3 for christmas, i know you need a PSN to use there online features so hoping someone can help me with a few questions?

Destiny questions

1. How much does it cost for a year access to PSN?

2. Besides buying the main game and the expansions, and having a PSN is there any other fees to use the online feature?

GTA5 hoping someone hear plays this to :P

1. Besides buying the main game and having a PSN account. Is there any other fees? i didn't notice it list price for any of the dlc it has added sense the game came out so i am guessing the dlc for it is free?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-09-14 21:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

1) $50 for a full year of PS+. it pays for itself as soon as you put it on because every month you get 4-6 free retail release games across various Sony platforms, so when you register your year of PS+ you get that month of PS+ games (and I think some other ones that aren't tied to a specific month).

2) No. There are no other fees. You don't even need PS+ to play online, you only need it to use some features. (like in Destiny, you can't do Strikes without PS+)

don't know anything about GTA5 but I'm guessing that the DLC is not free
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-09-14 21:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
1) $50 for a full year of PS+. it pays for itself as soon as you put it on because every month you get 4-6 free retail release games across various Sony platforms, so when you register your year of PS+ you get that month of PS+ games (and I think some other ones that aren't tied to a specific month).

2) No. There are no other fees. You don't even need PS+ to play online, you only need it to use some features. (like in Destiny, you can't do Strikes without PS+)

don't know anything about GTA5 but I'm guessing that the DLC is not free

Thanks for the quick reply
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-14 21:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

There has been no DLC for GTAV as of yet.
[+]
 Asura.Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-14 22:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I have one complaint about this game and it's the amount of CoD noobs who bought it. If you sport Assault Rifle/Shotgun combo in PvP, you are a scrub, need to break your disc in half and delete your game off your HDD.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-14 22:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Still have yet to get a legendary engram, don't see myself clearing this weekly because of armor restrictions.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-14 22:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Still have yet to get a legendary engram, don't see myself clearing this weekly because of armor restrictions.

Cap Vanguard Marks and crucible. You can obtain legendary stuff from Blue Engrams but it's roughly 5-10% land.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-14 22:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Triffle said: »
I have one complaint about this game and it's the amount of CoD noobs who bought it. If you sport Assault Rifle/Shotgun combo in PvP, you are a scrub, need to break your disc in half and delete your game off your HDD.

There is no reason not to use a shotgun, the alternative is worthless. Stop dying.
 Asura.Triffle
By Asura.Triffle 2014-09-14 22:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

There is no reason not to use a shotgun, the alternative is worthless. Stop dying.

Look a scrubby CoD noobtuber. Probably someone who used the shotgun in Team Snipers on Halo 3.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-14 22:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lol.
By volkom 2014-09-14 23:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

friends talked me into it~
Going to be buying a ps4 tomorrow.
[+]
By Voren 2014-09-15 00:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Look a scrubby CoD noobtuber. Probably someone who used the shotgun in Team Snipers on Halo 3.

Someone's getting their tonsils tickled via a shotty up the poop shoot I see.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-15 02:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Vasche said: »

We've been farming this area on Venus that's in the attached video and having good luck with drops. Usually everyone walks away with 5-10 blues and 0-2 Purples in an hour of farming.

YouTube Video Placeholder
We've been doing this and some other alternatives for 6 hours, no new blue armor that is better than what we already have and no legendaries.

Really am not going to make this deadline unfortunately.
[+]
By Voren 2014-09-15 02:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

We've been doing this and some other alternatives for 6 hours, no new blue armor that is better than what we already have and no legendaries.

Really am not going to make this deadline unfortunately.

I wonder if your rank with the engram guy has anything to do with drops?

I noticed that I started getting more green drops when I hit rank 1. When I hit rank 2 I get nothing but uncommon drops and a few rare drops as well.

A friend of mine is rank 3 and gets a lot of rare drops and has gotten a few legendary drops.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-15 03:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm rank 4, not a single legendary drop.
[+]
By Voren 2014-09-15 03:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, random is random then. Maybe it's like FFXI and there's a hidden luck stat given to each character. If that's the case I'm screwed. And now depressed.
[+]
 Asura.Draus
user: Draus
By Asura.Draus 2014-09-15 03:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Voren said: »
Yeah, random is random then. Maybe it's like FFXI and there's a hidden luck stat given to each character. If that's the case I'm screwed. And now depressed.

I pulled 2 exotic (hand cannon and auto rifle) in one day spamming strikes. I have yet to see a legenday from farming the way in the video out of about 25+ purples. I may just continue strikes :(
[+]
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
Server: Carbuncle
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2014-09-15 03:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

http://gamer-network.fr/forums/autres/destiny-tout-support-t119.html
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-09-15 07:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Vasche said: »
Here's my guy. Destiny has really been eating into FFXI time this week :3

my guy atm, whould prolly have better stuff if i didnt have these damn 12h shifts this week ; ;
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37