Destiny!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-28 10:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes
Fixed a rare issue related to being Kicked To Login repeatedly
Fixed a rare issue that resulted in a Kick To Orbit reported with the Cockatoo error code

Servers

Fixed an issue where some players would occasionally be erroneously kicked at the beginning of an activity due to a server error
Increased protection against account corruption

Raid

Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass
Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform

Edit Mosin: It's Nexus Void Burn, guess it's not going in order.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-10-28 10:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Edit Mosin: It's Nexus Void Burn, guess it's not going in order.

damn it!

still haven't gotten a legendary void rocket launcher. I'm got my solar & arc to 300, the same with their sniper rifle counterparts, but haven't leveled the void one too much yet (just the xp). void is my weakest area >.<

thanks for the info.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-28 15:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Servers are really sucking, keep disconnecting.
By Lilreg 2014-10-29 10:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else keep getting a bunch of ice breakers? lol i have one for every character and an extra one
 Sylph.Talon
Server: Sylph
user: udamon420
By Sylph.Talon 2014-10-29 16:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Mosin,

Vanguard is selling a Void Swarm Machine gun. That should take care of your in the interim.

150 vanguard marks.

on other note, did HM Raid in 55 minutes last night. Got another sparrow. GG Bungie, GG
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-11-01 22:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

so it still looks easy as *** to cheese atheon, im not even gonna bother with HM groups since i've also heard that atleast 1 mythoclast is guaranteed drop in each kill so if you solo you get it?

definitely going to pretend to know how to cheese it for someone > get checkpoint and bounce to solo next week

getting goddamn ships every week doing it legitimately after 3 hours with pugs is making me very sad
By travaut 2014-11-01 22:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So I feel like I'm stuck with this game. Does anyone play on 360 that wouldn't mind telling me what I need to get or maybe doing some VOG?
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2014-11-03 11:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Travaut what is your current level? I play on 360 as well.
By travaut 2014-11-03 13:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm level 27. Almost to 28. I've been try to work on maxing out upgrades on my weapons and gear.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2014-11-03 13:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok. My gamertag is the same, Robthunder. I'll be on tonight if you want to team up and do some stuff. Do you always complete the weekly heroic & nightfall every week? I can help you with those if you want and I'm always down for the raid.
By travaut 2014-11-03 14:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I usually have to do them solo which is a pain some times. I do the daily strikes, bounties, and w.e else I can to try and keep myself occupied for a bit
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-11-05 23:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I just wanna share this.

So, today's my Birthday and I saved one Nightfall for today just for ****s and giggles. Me and some friends run it rq, and while I expected to get nothing as usual, Destiny actually gave me a Birthday present of a Gjallarhorn...
[+]
 Sylph.Talon
Server: Sylph
user: udamon420
By Sylph.Talon 2014-11-10 16:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

RNGesus,

May you bestow upon us a Solar Burn Nightfall/Weekly Heroic for today's reset at 1:00 AM PST Tuesday morning.

I promise I will not use Icebreaker the whole time.

Regards,

Talon
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-13 15:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

this stupid game has really been pissing me off.

all I can get out of the VoG is the stupid raid hands. 5 times. it's so dumb. my hetero life partner has gotten 0 raid gear drops from the stupid vault, and we've done it 6-8 times now.

how is everyone else's luck? terrible? or no?

I do see quite a few 30's.
By volkom 2014-11-13 16:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

haven't played in 2 weeks. feels good
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-11-13 18:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wish this game had a 2nd 6v6 objective mode that was permanent. Like King of the Hill or Capture the Flag. Tired of Control, and the other 3 modes suck, and the "bonus" modes suck.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-14 10:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I just wish this game had a 2nd 6v6 objective mode that was permanent. Like King of the Hill or Capture the Flag. Tired of Control, and the other 3 modes suck, and the "bonus" modes suck.

I want 'sabotage' mode from CoD modern warfare, & world at war. that mode has been the best pvp I've yet to experience. (on consoles)
By volkom 2014-11-14 10:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

capture the flag please
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-14 10:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
capture the flag please

even that would be better than these modes they have now.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-11-14 13:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Even though Destiny plays good, it's a complete flop. Bungie is charging content for the game that already exist in the game since it got released, plus plenty of the content was cut from what the trailers show.

If you're a Xbox player enjoy get cheated out by the DLC. DLC was cut for the Xbox players but made to pay the same price, it's disgusting really. You would of thought Bungie would do better than this.
By volkom 2014-11-14 13:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Destiny is fun to play but there's little incentive to do anything if you can run around with the lv1 auto rifle and still rip people in pvp
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-14 13:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

A 'besieged' mode is almost a no-brainer as far as the story and fun are concerned.

bungie sucks.

or maybe activision sucks so bad that they dragged bungie into sucking with them.

idk, but it's lame.
By volkom 2014-11-14 14:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you know there's some internal problems when the lead writer and several devs quit a few months before the game was even released.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-14 14:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you know there's some internal problems when the lead writer and several devs quit a few months before the game was even released.

so what, now we have to wait 10 years for those boys to make another game?

*** I'm never going to make it.

so where's the next hyped up piece of ***I can blow some money on in hopes it's good?

the division?

H1Z1?

elder scrolls for ps4?

what?
By volkom 2014-11-14 14:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm more into the competitive online games rather than the story driven ones. But I am looking forward to the new Silent Hill
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-14 14:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Silent Hill

I thought those were resident evil-ish.

I must be way off?
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-11-14 14:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
so where's the next hyped up piece of ***I can blow some money on in hopes it's good?

the division?

H1Z1?

elder scrolls for ps4?

what?

Don't expect a lot from Ubisoft. Elder Scrolls is a absolute disaster on PC, virtually unplayable and overprices everything.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-14 14:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Don't expect a lot from Ubisoft. Elder Scrolls is a absolute disaster on PC, virtually unplayable and overprices everything.

well way to ruin my mood from england, that's impressive.

wtf? I thought the beta pvp ***looked *** awesome. what happened? none of it works? balance a disaster? what?
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-11-14 14:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Going a bit off topic, so I'll PM you the best review video.
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-14 14:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The Elder Scrolls Online PvP takes on something similar to Dark Age of Camelot. However like every frontiers-like open battlefield pvp its just zerg vs zerg. with some small lower manned skirmishes. Wouldn't really call it pvp at that point, more like what side can spam the most aoe's in a general area. and last time I remember, bows were pretty broken.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37