Homeowners Kicked Out Of House For Child's Drugs

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Homeowners kicked out of house for child's drugs
Homeowners kicked out of house for child's drugs
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-13 11:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So you draw a line that basic human Rights only apply to people who've never been convicted of a crime? What about people previously accused of one? What about the people who buy a house previously owned by a convicted criminal? When the police storm your house because they have that address on file and didn't bother to do any research? Do continue to be so smug in your ignorance.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-14 08:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
they are again escalating conflicts by default.
Sounds like they're just following the example of U.S. foreign policy, domestically.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-14 10:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Sounds like they're just following the example of U.S. foreign policy, domestically.

This is laughable coming from a Kremlin mouthpiece.
 Leviathan.Xsoahc
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2014-09-14 11:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

Talk about wild conspiracy theories.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-14 12:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Xsoahc said: »

What are you talking about? Chaos quotes Kremlin news sources as fact, when they're varifiably false. Do you know what conspiracy theory means?
By Jetackuu 2014-09-14 13:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

lol at the anti-gun not with his ridiculous "what if" scenarios, even by the established unconstitutional trend of precedent, people who are defending their homes on no-knock raids aren't being convicted of murder but self defense.

It's unfortunate but yes ***will probably have to get worse before the more reasonable of the population start to open their eyes to the tyranny at work in the guise of "our safety."
 Leviathan.Xsoahc
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2014-09-14 13:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you talking about? Chaos quotes Kremlin news sources as fact, when they're varifiably false. Do you know what conspiracy theory means?
All of the news stories are quoted from AP via Yahoo, Reuters, Fox, Huffington Post, AFP via Yahoo, Examiner, The Daily Beast, The Daily Caller, Vox, The Financial Times, and other U.S. based media.

Which one of these sources is a Kremlin news source?

Or can you provide any proof?

Conjecture based off no facts or proof followed by a wild assumption is conspiracy theory like behavior.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-14 13:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

All of the news stories are quoted from AP via Yahoo, Reuters, Fox, Huffington Post, AFP via Yahoo, Examiner, The Daily Beast, The Daily Caller, Vox, The Financial Times, and other U.S. based media.

Which one of these sources is a Kremlin news source?

Or can you provide any proof?

Conjecture based off no facts or proof followed by a wild assumption is conspiracy theory like behavior.

Leviathan.Xsoahc
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2014-09-14 13:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot about English publications like the Telegraph, BBC, and The Independent. And one Jewish publication.

But go on with your wild conjecture without any proof.

Or as the kids say, keep on trolling.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-14 13:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot about English publications like the Telegraph, BBC, and The Independent. And one Jewish publication.

I'm not talking about news sources he's linked, I'm talking about following the Kremlin line about Crimean independence, or about Russian assets not being in Ukraine, or about how they are laughing at sanctions and their economy has never been stronger. He's used nearly exact quotes from Kremlin owned news sources like RT.

If you want to drum up drama, find someone else to white knight, the bird has flown on this one.
 Leviathan.Xsoahc
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2014-09-14 13:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not talking about news sources he's linked, I'm talking about following the Kremlin line about Crimean independence, or about Russian assets not being in Ukraine, or about how they are laughing at sanctions and their economy has never been stronger. He's used nearly exact quotes from Kremlin owned news sources like RT.

If you want to drum up drama, find someone else to white knight, the bird has flown on this one.
You're not very bright are you?
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-14 13:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You do realize both of those are ChaosX, right?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-14 14:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw the French flag and just assumed it was some anti-american fruitcake, guess I wasn't far off.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-14 14:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw the French flag and just assumed it was some anti-american fruitcake, guess I wasn't far off.
No wonder why you consider a 116 IQ as a paragon of human intelligence.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-14 14:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

No wonder why you consider a 116 IQ as a paragon of human intelligence.

It's objectively above average, I never said it was anything but. Interestingly, G.H.W.Bush and G.W.Bush were both in the low 90's, objectively average and among the lowest of any president in US history. While Truman was one of the highest at 131. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you're smarter than them.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-14 22:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone missing Elan about right now?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-09-22 08:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »

You're not very bright are you?
Now, now, friend. Jassik is a special case, like Jet. Probably has no friends and has to turn to trolling on anonymous websites in order to get attention and receive meaningful human interaction.
In fact, both of them probably look like this guy.
This stereotype is unfair, as is this picture. Do you see an overflowing ashtray? DO YOU?! No! The guy pictured probably afks and goes outside for his smoke breaks. A true basement dweller smokes at the computer.

EDIT: Also, basements don't have windows, when they do they aren't that big. Nice try.
By fonewear 2014-09-22 08:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Also of not that isn't a basement looks like a messy bedroom....
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-09-22 08:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

He also doesn't have a neckbeard.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-22 08:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The lack of Mt. Dew cans makes the picture hard to believe.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-09-22 09:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
I met a full-on basement dwelling neckbeard once. Contrary to popular belief, the basement dweller shuns Mt. Dew in favor of Red Bull, Monster and Nos. I barely escaped that short run-in with my sanity intact.
Why were you in his basement?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-22 09:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Basements tend to be cooler keeps your neckbeard cool during the summer.

Post deleted by User.