New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » The current state of XI
The current state of XI
By Chyula 2014-09-08 12:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
More field NM/HNM would be very good since almost every content is instanced now but not lotto/claim stuff, ??? pop stuff is the only good way to make those on current XI.

Should be like diorite/water was in sky or those item/HQ organ in sea, make it drop from mob that give good merit/CP and some progression system/tier in the NMs.

are you dumb?, mob already drop Delve 1-5 pops and no one give a ***about farming it.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-08 13:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
More field NM/HNM would be very good since almost every content is instanced now but not lotto/claim stuff, ??? pop stuff is the only good way to make those on current XI.

Should be like diorite/water was in sky or those item/HQ organ in sea, make it drop from mob that give good merit/CP and some progression system/tier in the NMs.

are you dumb?, mob already drop Delve 1-5 pops and no one give a ***about farming it.

You must be REALLY bored with your life atm Chyula.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Chyula 2014-09-08 13:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »

You must be REALLY bored with your life atm Chyula.

/nod still drunk from last night's wedding dinner and *** lost my phone too.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-08 19:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »
Although I suppose I wouldn't mind if only the person bringing you in had their KI expended.

That would make the content much better imo.