Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » new macros sets
new macros sets
By Xxpoure 2014-09-02 13:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

does any one have a page link or any thing so show me how to use and set the new ingame macros ... kinda doin me head in now ... would be greatful for any help thanks guys/gals
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-02 14:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a guide to the gearset commands released at the same time of the update. I don't know how to find past update news, so if you do find it please post here as I also want to use them.
By Xxpoure 2014-09-02 14:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i will do thanks alot ... still looking for them my self though
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-09-02 14:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Your text to link here...
By Xxpoure 2014-09-02 14:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks alot Kylos
[+]
Server: Fenrir
user: kasain
By Fenrir.Presidentobama 2014-09-02 14:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, I just came back and am trying to figure this out. It does work great, but I have one gripe.

If I have one set on say regen, "set1", and I switch to a cure set, maybe I don't wantto change all items. This would be for "set 2"

But if I don't put any item in the slot it will empty out the current item when it swaps sets. Then leave the spot empty. Is their a way around this Besides this issue this new feature is great.

Example, maybe I never want to change my weapon I am using or ammo due to saving TP. But pm these sets if I have no weapon it will remove any weapon I am holding and it will be a blank space. So yea how can I overcome this?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-02 14:34:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Presidentobama said: »
Yea, I just came back and am trying to figure this out. It does work great, but I have one gripe.

If I have one set on say regen, "set1", and I switch to a cure set, maybe I don't wantto change all items. This would be for "set 2"

But if I don't put any item in the slot it will empty out the current item when it swaps sets. Then leave the spot empty. Is their a way around this Besides this issue this new feature is great.

Example, maybe I never want to change my weapon I am using or ammo due to saving TP. But pm these sets if I have no weapon it will remove any weapon I am holding and it will be a blank space. So yea how can I overcome this?
Make a full set. It would take you, what, 15 seconds per set more to finish it out?
By kasain 2014-09-02 14:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Make a full set. It would take you, what, 15 seconds per set more to finish it out?

I can make full sets, But many times I may have a weapon doing an event or solo, and I just wish it wouldn't switch and lose the TP. But yes I like the rest of it. I even thought if I put the X on the item it wouldn't use that slot, but instead it just leaves it empty.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-09-02 17:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

kasain said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I can make full sets, But many times I may have a weapon doing an event or solo, and I just wish it wouldn't switch and lose the TP. But yes I like the rest of it. I even thought if I put the X on the item it wouldn't use that slot, but instead it just leaves it empty.

You can leave any equipment slot blank and it will not change whatever you have equipped. I like to change my weapons/grips manually, so I keep those slots blank in all my macros.