Burger King: Enemy Of The People

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Burger King: Enemy of the People
Burger King: Enemy of the People
By volkom 2014-08-27 14:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The King shall rise and turn all of his people into hamburgers.

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-27 14:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

That dress is just ugly.
[+]
By volkom 2014-08-27 14:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

beats this imo

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-27 14:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

That one at least makes sense for a costume party.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-27 14:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The King shall rise and turn all of his people into hamburgers.
 Asura.Melbufrauma
Server: Asura
By Asura.Melbufrauma 2014-08-27 20:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Asura.Melbufrauma said: »
Freddys or Whataburger is 5x better than anything at BK, Wendys or Mcdonalds

Is this just the millenial/genY hipster culture spilling over into fast food?

I'll rephrase. it the millenial/genY hipster culture responsible for alternative fast food places like 5 guys, Chipotle, Freddys and/or Whataburger?

I think it's all tasty. I certainly prefer the Five Guys or Chipotle, but I get a hankering for the other stuff too.

You're right, though. There's defnitely a cultural hipster/trendishness to casting aside "old school" fast food.

I kinda wish I thought it was all disgusting crap like a lot of the food snobs around here, but sadly I enjoy it (and admit to it; I think that's a major factor. I think some people lie to themselves and others to look better; not all, but some). So...I have to actually make a concious effort to avoid fast food except on an occasional basis.

It's really easy for people who don't like something to say "Oh, yeah. Just abstain from it, it's nasty crap!"
I think the reason most people cast aside "old school" fast food is because the ***becomes more artificial every year... Mcdonalds/Wendys/BK etc all are ***. In'N'Out is overrated ***, it tastes just like Sonic but with an option for "animal style".
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2014-08-27 21:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

CHIFUCKINGPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-27 21:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
CHIFUCKINGPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
is disgusting and makes your body emit sounds that have as of yet been unrecorded.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2014-08-27 22:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Qdoba > Chipotle

They at least have queso >< lol

Also, I MISS ME SOME CRAZ-E BURGERS, OH GOD SO DELICIOUS
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-27 22:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Real Mexican food > Qdoba > Chipotle > Toxic Hell
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-27 22:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Real Mexican food > Qdoba > Chipotle > Toxic Hell
Honestly, I like Taco Hell more than the middle two. Depending if it's fresh or not, obviously.

edit: in fact, I might go get me some, I'm going to go see if my sister brought my car back.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-27 22:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if we're going with nutrition, then...

Taco Bell taco said:
Calories:170 Calories from fat: 90 Saturated Fat: 3.5 Total fat: 10 Cholesterol: 25 Sodium: 310 Carbohydrates: 12 Fiber: 3 Sugars: 1 Protein: 8

Chipotle taco said:
Calories: 168 Total Fat: 7 Saturated Fat: 3 Cholesterol: 32 Sodium: 180 Carbohydrates: 11 Fiber: 2 Sugar: 1 Protein: 10

Chipotle does win in that one due to the fact that they have less sodium (like a third of it) and 2 more grams of protein. Also, cholesterol is like 10 milligrams less, so that's more bang for your buck.

For me and the diet I'm on, if I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Chipotle.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-27 22:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

are the serving sizes the same? and you're really bad at math 180 is over half of 310...

I wasn't arguing nutrition, I was talking about taste, and chipotle is overpriced and tastes like crap to me.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-27 23:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
and you're really bad at math 180 is over half of 310...
Oh yeah, look at that.

are the serving sizes the same?
Yerp. I was comparing one Taco Bell taco and three Chipotle tacos with the same ingredients, so I just divided the Chipotle by three (I used a calculator though, so calm your mathematical ***).

I wasn't arguing nutrition, I was talking about taste, and chipotle is overpriced and tastes like crap to me.
I knew you weren't, but I was offering my side of the debate. I also knew full well that it wouldn't change your opinion, but it amused me for a few minutes, and it helped affirm my ranking system.
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-08-28 00:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Makes me wonder if the King really wants us to "have it your way". Meh...I'm trying not to eat too much at Burger joints. To quote Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants: "Squidward: THAT is a Heart Attack on a bun!" lol Mostly like Chinese cuisine these days since most use less Sodium and MSGs.