Ohio Woman Sent To Prison For School Outburst

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Ohio woman sent to prison for school outburst
Ohio woman sent to prison for school outburst
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-21 12:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

She's 25, the kid is 7, so child @ 18 years old. Yup, definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, or the brightest crayon in the box. Wonder if she even graduated high school.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-21 12:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Classy. How hard is it to step into an office, sign in, and hang a tag around your neck or pin a tag to you? Such a burden! My stars!
Maybe she doesn't know how to write her own name?

Well, the article does give the age of the child, seven, depending on when her and her child's birthday are, seventeen/eighteen for the birth and possibly sixteen/seventeen for conception is a possibility. Drop-out? GED? "Options" school? :/
You beat me to it! :P

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-21 12:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Classy. How hard is it to step into an office, sign in, and hang a tag around your neck or pin a tag to you? Such a burden! My stars!

Well, the article does give the age of the child, seven, depending on when her and her child's birthday are, seventeen/eighteen for the birth and possibly sixteen/seventeen for conception is a possibility. Drop-out? GED? "Options" school? :/
I'm still going to stand firm on lack of discipline instilled in her from her parents while she was growing up, and 25? Most people graduate high school by age 18. 18+7=25. Means she was at the least stupid enough to get knocked up while in school, providing she didn't drop out. Not enough info in provided article to account for that.

Not so much "discipline" as "entire upbringing".

But please, everyone keep telling me again population control is a bad thing!

*grumble*
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-21 12:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Too much focus on boys, not enough focus on reading, writing, and arithmetic.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Server: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-08-21 12:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

People seem to forget that this is just a drop in the ocean of stupidity in this world.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-21 12:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

I'm still going to stand firm on lack of discipline instilled in her from her parents while she was growing up, and 25? Most people graduate high school by age 18. 18+7=25. Means she was at the least stupid enough to get knocked up while in school, providing she didn't drop out. Not enough info in provided article to account for that.

Not so much "discipline" as "entire upbringing".

But please, everyone keep telling me again population control is a bad thing!

*grumble*
I never told you it was a bad thing. In fact, in some cases, it can be a good idea. Cull the ***from the pond, if you get my meaning.

I was speaking in the abstract. Not to you directly. Sorry.
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2014-08-21 12:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If population control through culling is a good idea whom will decide what to cull, and if they cull you will you object or be as supportive of the culling idea as you are now?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-21 13:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nixak said: »
If population control through culling is a good idea whom will decide what to cull, and if they cull you will you object or be as supportive of the culling idea as you are now?

they should probably start with north east ohio and southern michigan, I figure they will need someone diabolically evil to run this operation and who better than me to do it?

I figure if I play my cards right I can also get some sort of green energy grant to pay for the whole thing... render people into some kind of methane natural gas fuel...

Soylent Diesel Green! It's made of people!
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-21 13:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Bahamut.Nixak said: »

they should probably start with north east ohio and southern michigan, I figure they will need someone diabolically evil to run this operation and who better than me to do it?

I figure if I play my cards right I can also get some sort of green energy grant to pay for the whole thing... render people into some kind of methane natural gas fuel...

Soylent Diesel Green! It's made of people!

If you're going to dip into Pennsylvania, keep it south of Crawford County. Crawford and Erie counties have their issues, but there's far better candidates in the New Castle area...and maybe most of the Butler Valley.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-21 14:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I can personally guarantee that ohio will never run out of ***.
akron has some sort of psychic magnet for idiots... there hasn't been any jobs there since like... 1965?...

you would think after fifty years people would get the hint and move somewhere better... but that's only because you have never been there!

it looks like a firebombed disco from the seventies...because it is
[+]