Trust Quests Broken?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Trust Quests Broken?
Trust Quests Broken?
 Sylph.Saviour
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Saviour 2014-08-20 11:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried to do the starting cities trust quests this morning, and I was able to do Kupipi until I had to go back and get the Windurst Permit, as it was my first one, and the menu popped up but no option was available, and I was frozen in the menu.

Also, went to San' and tried to talk to Guendebond or w/e to get the Red Card for Sandy, and his name is missing, and only gives me one line of dialog.

Anyone experiencing this? Called a GM but no response.
By playzthegame 2014-08-20 12:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you need to finish the initial quest. You talk to the trust npc, summon kupipi, then return the trust npc to finish it, then you can proceed to get other trusts.
 Sylph.Saviour
By Sylph.Saviour 2014-08-20 12:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, but when I return to Kupipi, she brings up the menu which has no options and i'm stuck in the menu
 Sylph.Saviour
By Sylph.Saviour 2014-08-20 14:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Submitted a ticket since no GM ever responded. Here's to hoping for a fix.
By Hiroshima 2014-08-20 14:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and a friend were having problems with trusts last night too. We could not call them in Kamihr Drifts. We could zone to Woh Gates and call them both in and out of party (leader), but as soon as we zoned into Kamihr we would get the message stating that we couldn't call them at that time (phrasing). I too placed a GM call but didn't get an answer in the next 3 hours so I gave up. Going to try again today if it hasn't fixed itself.