Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Connection issues
Connection issues
By Funf 2014-08-17 16:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else having issues connecting to POL? I keep getting stuck @ "downloading data" screen when trying to log my character in
 Valefor.Pyroluv
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: pyroluv
By Valefor.Pyroluv 2014-08-17 17:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

nope
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-17 17:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Funf said: »
Anyone else having issues connecting to POL? I keep getting stuck @ "downloading data" screen when trying to log my character in

Your character is probably logged in but disconnecting. Wait a few minutes for it to disconnect and try to log back in.
By Funf 2014-08-17 17:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

ive been trying for about 2 hours now....gets stucks @ "Downloading Data" black screen every single time i try to log back in
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-17 17:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/21751/im-stuck/

Look at this. You'll probably have to talk to Square Enix.
By Funf 2014-08-17 17:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

yes...all the time...i was logged in earlier and i went to zone into abysea....got black screen and eventually Timed out msg...cant get back on since then
By Pantafernando 2014-08-17 18:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Funf said: »
yes...all the time...i was logged in earlier and i went to zone into abysea....got black screen and eventually Timed out msg...cant get back on since then

I believe I saw something like that when I was looking GM calls. GMs can solve those kind of problem.

Check this out:

Character Stuck Issues

Response Policy

If you are unable to move after becoming embedded in the geometry of the game world, i.e, "stuck," or you are unable to move your character through normal means, GMs will do their best to help resolve the issue. If GMs are unable to reach you, they may simply move your character and send a message notifying you.

GMs will transport your character to the nearest possible point from where you were stuck. We do not simply transport you to a spot of your choosing. However, if you are in an area that would leave you vulnerable if you were left alone, GMs will transport you to be among your party members or to a safer location in the same area.

How to Report Stuck Issues

You can contact a GM in game for immediate assistance. You can also contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center by selecting the "Additional Assistance" button located at the bottom of this Knowledge Base article if you are viewing this from the SQUARE ENIX Support Center site.

Technical Difficulties

If you experience any instances where your screen freezes during an event, your character
is not visible or you are unable to log in, there is a possibility that you are having technical difficulties with your machine. Please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center for technical support.
[+]