Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Relic Reforge Issue
Relic Reforge Issue
By fussion 2014-08-16 23:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone ever encountered any issues reforging relic gear with Monisette in Port Jeuno?

I was able to reforge my SAM relic head and feet today to +1 but now when I am trying to get the 109 ilevel body she wont take it.

I am tried trading the NQ body item, 2x 100 byne bill, 10x Rem Tale 2, 1 Relic Iron and 1 Molboro Fiber.

I then decided to upgrade the body to +2 and try it without the 100 bynes and still no luck.

I have waited several game days, zoned, changed jobs, restarted the game, restarted my computer, did a check file etc and still not having any luck.

I have also verified the items above are correct and that I am trading the correct items as well as quantities.

Any assistance that can be offered would be greatly appreciated!
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-08-16 23:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you actually trading Saotome Domaru? And not Myochin Domaru by accident?

Relic = Saotome
AF = Myochin
By fussion 2014-08-16 23:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep Saotome Domaru +2
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-08-17 00:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Try talking to her. What does she say? Does she still have one of your other items on her?
By fussion 2014-08-17 00:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

She will talk to me, and no she doesnt have an item on her. I did my Relic head +1 earlier this afternoon and have since picked it up. I have tried trading this multiple times after multiple game days, gone through her chat options etc
:(

Not really sure what else can be done, I even tried rebuying new relic iron and malboro.
By fussion 2014-08-17 00:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like she just accepted it!! Not sure what has changed.

Thanks for taking a look!
By Pantafernando 2014-08-17 03:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

fussion said: »

What changed is that she thought: "man, this dude trading me wrong stuffs is pissing me off, lemme accept this ***and throw it in trash can so he leave me alone".
 Phoenix.Aegislash
Server: Phoenix
user: aeronx
By Phoenix.Aegislash 2014-08-17 07:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
fussion said: »

What changed is that she thought: "man, this dude trading me wrong stuffs is pissing me off, lemme accept this ***and throw it in trash can so he leave me alone".

He wasn't trading the wrong ***, it really wasn't accepting it from him for some reason. I verified the items he was trading and they were correct. Please don't assume ppl are stupid and not having a legitimate problem it would server the community better in the long run.
[+]
By Keido 2014-08-17 08:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Aegislash said: »
He wasn't trading the wrong ***, it really wasn't accepting it from him for some reason. I verified the items he was trading and they were correct. Please don't assume ppl are stupid and not having a legitimate problem it would server the community better in the long run.

This

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]