Forum » FFXI » General » We need help!
We need help!
 Phoenix.Michiiru
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2014-08-14 14:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of players have been expressing interest in a paid race/face change on ffxi. We've been posting in the thread and keeping it bumped so that Square Enix would at least consider it. People can change either their race or just their face for a payment, which would involve a simple dat swapping (which is possible due to the fact that it'd be following the same character customization, only this time the gear/levels/spells/skills would be retained.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/812-Suggestion-Paid-Race-Change-Program

several people are currently trying to get this pushed through, please if anyone can assist us, give the thread a reply to help it become more noticed by Square Enix. It's an optional service where interested people can change their main's race/face while Square Enix makes money.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-08-14 14:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

that link takes me to main page of forms and not a sertain form you are talking about. I would love to change race from hume to elvaan if posable.
By worstplayer 2014-08-14 14:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

get your coming from here, race... hmmm, I dunno if it'd work, but maybe an in game hairdresser/make-up artist
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-08-14 14:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

worstplayer said: »
get your coming from here, race... hmmm, I dunno if it'd work, but maybe an in game hairdresser/make-up artist
well in 14 you can change your race. you pay the fee and you get a potion sent to you. if you use the potion next time you log in to your charecter it lets you remake it. so if that is in 14 should be able to do the same in 11
 Phoenix.Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2014-08-14 14:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I think that kind of thing should be available for purchase in ffxi. It's only been 12 years, some people might want a different face without...you know...starting from square 1
 Phoenix.Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2014-08-14 14:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Also the thread is "Paid name and race change" however I think the name change bit could be abused badly. It's under the English forums for General Discussion.
 Phoenix.Chomeymatt
By Phoenix.Chomeymatt 2014-08-14 14:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/812-Suggestion-Paid-Race-Change-Program.

There's a link, put it in OP.
 Phoenix.Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2014-08-14 16:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fixed thank you Chrom
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-08-14 16:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If I remember correctly, SE has stated this before, that due to character/data limitations, this is really hard to do without a major code revamp.

something like this was mentioned in one of the Vanafests I attended... 06 maybe?