users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Screenshots
Screenshots
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-05 02:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just finishing up CoP and I took some screenshots (Although, I'm sure everyone takes screenshots at the end of CoP, heh.) and I decided that it'd be a good thing to share.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-08-05 08:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Back at 75 cap, that was the most epic, hardest earned CS in the game. We need another epic expansion like that.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-05 14:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Congrats on finishing your missions.

Thank you!

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Back at 75 cap, that was the most epic, hardest earned CS in the game. We need another epic expansion like that.

I remember completing CoP on my original character at 75 cap. I was sooo happy, little did I know I'd be doing it 3 more times at 99 cap due to losing my character, lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-08-06 01:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Every now and then i go to the gob ??? in meadows just to listen to that song again. Can also do it on youtube but for some reason just sounds better in game. xD
[+]
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-25 18:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
Every now and then i go to the gob ??? in meadows just to listen to that song again. Can also do it on youtube but for some reason just sounds better in game. xD

Game just has sentiment. :P
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
Server: Phoenix
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2014-08-25 19:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

worlaceuk said: »
Ragnarok.Evalyn said: »

Thank you!

I remember completing CoP on my original character at 75 cap. I was sooo happy, little did I know I'd be doing it 3 more times at 99 cap due to losing my character, lol.

Wait your profile says you're 15 yet you completed cop at 75 cap how old were you then lol ? 10-11 ? That seems rather young to be playing but oh well lol.
I started playing when I was 11 so it is very possible!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-08-25 19:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

worlaceuk said: »
Ragnarok.Evalyn said: »

Thank you!

Wait your profile says you're 15 yet you completed cop at 75 cap how old were you then lol ? 10-11 ? That seems rather young to be playing but oh well lol.
I started playing with I was 12ish. Doesn't seem that surprising XP

Certainly makes everything a lot more sentimental though. A good third of my life has now been spent playing this game.
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
Server: Phoenix
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2014-08-25 20:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Certainly makes everything a lot more sentimental though. A good third of my life has now been spent playing this game.
That it does! Started at 11, 21 now.. Next year I'll of spent literally half of my life playing FFXI lol. Now if only I could call my self a professional FFXI player haha

Recently delvled RDM from 99 back to 75 to play around with older content, feels like I'm time traveling back to when I was that age lol. So much feels.