GMT LINKSHELL RECRUITING - EternallyDoomed @Asura
First Page 2
 Asura.Pussaymasher
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Pussaymasher 2014-07-31 13:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

HELLOOOO ALL GMT PLAYERS!

EternallyDoomed Linkshell are recruiting on Asura Server!

we currently have 18 GMT players in our Linkshell, we are quite an active linkshell we always have members online. We do all sorts of events which would include: Delve, Divine Might II + all other High-Tier Battles. we also sometimes do Arch-Dynamis bosses, Legion and voidwatch for fun!

Our main event times are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday evenings gathering together @ 6:30-7:00PM London England GMT time. We are looking for all kinds of jobs/roles within our LS. the more the merry!

If you are interested post on this post or send a private message. or if you are that keen and change servers contact either myself: Pussaymasher , Gorgy, Xxpoure, Lusifar, Obsidea.

THANKS Y'ALL!!! ;)
[+]
 Phoenix.Nerji
Server: Phoenix
user: Nerji
By Phoenix.Nerji 2014-07-31 17:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I like your name dude
I'd have joined your shell if I still played :(
By afin 2014-07-31 18:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

it is tempting as theirs only one EU shell on bahamut
 Asura.Pussaymasher
By Asura.Pussaymasher 2014-08-01 04:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

come back and get playing again then!!!
 Asura.Pussaymasher
By Asura.Pussaymasher 2014-08-01 04:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

well it's a good populated linkshell we have going here afin. what is the linkshell on bahamut like?
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
Server: Ragnarok
user: haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2014-08-01 04:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Interested by gmt linkshell cor <~ mnk thf drg also cor are my best 119+1 full ..
 Asura.Pussaymasher
By Asura.Pussaymasher 2014-08-01 07:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

come on over then Haorhu :)
 Shiva.Devrom
Server: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2014-08-01 08:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been considering transfering to another server and thinking about choosing Bahamut but I have also heard that there is only one EU shell active there and without a surprise, they aren't likely to take anyone else.

You might have just changed my mind about going to Bahamut :p

It sounds good to me and looks good on paper. 7 pm gmt is 9 pm my time and if the events start at that time, I can stay for 2-2.5 hours.

3 event days a week is also nice. We are usually to old to event everyday after all these years :D

I wish to get done with the transfer this weekend... unless someone has a thing or two to say to influence me away from transfering to Asura <.<

edit: If you have any questions about my character and/or my availability, please feel free to PM me.
By Pantafernando 2014-08-01 08:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Devrom said: »
I have been considering transfering to another server and thinking about choosing Bahamut but I have also heard that there is only one EU shell active there and without a surprise, they aren't likely to take anyone else.

It sounds good to me and looks good on paper. 7 pm gmt is 9 pm my time and if the events start at that time, I can stay for 2-2.5 hours.

3 event days a week is also nice. We are usually to old to event everyday after all these years :D

I wish to get done with the transfer this weekend... unless someone has a thing or two to say to influence me away from transfering to Asura <.<

I have LOTS of things to say to influence you away from asura, but i will just say the cooldown for another server transfer is just 3 days, so its not that big deal if you end not liking the server. Its 18$ But the value is relative.
[+]
 Shiva.Devrom
Server: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2014-08-01 08:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

I have LOTS of things to say to influence you away from asura, but i will just say the cooldown for another server transfer is just 3 days, so its not that big deal if you end not liking the server. Its 18$ But the value is relative.

I would like to hear a summary if you don't mind sending me a PM but to be honest, I don't know much about Bahamut either. I only considered it at first because it seemed more active than Shiva to me, both generally and from an EU perspective.
By Pantafernando 2014-08-01 09:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to hear a summary if you don't mind sending me a PM but to be honest, I don't know much about Bahamut either. I only considered it at first because it seemed more active than Shiva to me, both generally and from an EU perspective.

Its a biased and exagerate opinion. Asura has good and bad points there. But the good points ended when i left there and the bad points you can consider that you will meet stuffs like this there:

If you happen to see "this" there, be sure to shoot to kill. And shoot twice to make sure its dead.
[+]
 Siren.Ulicaura
Server: Siren
user: danblend
By Siren.Ulicaura 2014-08-01 09:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Every server has good and bad people.

Ignore the bad folks and just get on with life with the rest of us :)
 Asura.Pussaymasher
By Asura.Pussaymasher 2014-08-01 09:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah I agree with Ulicaura there. hes on asura with me. it isn't a bad server at all. and EVERY SERVER has GOOD & BAD people. that is normal but this server seems to have the most active GMT Players on here for sure.
By Nyruul 2014-08-01 13:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Its a biased and exagerate opinion. Asura has good and bad points there. But the good points ended when i left there and the bad points you can consider that you will meet stuffs like this there:

If you happen to see "this" there, be sure to shoot to kill. And shoot twice to make sure its dead.

rofl

shot twice and similar to the pokemon slowpoke but in a worse of case it may not ever realize its dead.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 14:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shoot it 3 times, he usually has RR on at all times.

Damn noob.

I heard that he is going after a Conqueror too, so if you ever see that noob with that GA, make sure to ridicule him to no end!
By Pantafernando 2014-08-01 14:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If you get your claws in Conqueror, P&R will be dammed.

[+]
 Fenrir.Kuraiakuba
Server: Fenrir
user: DARKH0RSE
By Fenrir.Kuraiakuba 2014-08-02 02:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I am seriously considering a server jump, Fenrir is a good server but really the EU population is just so tiny and spread out that I have to stay up till 0300-0400 if I want to be in an active LS which is just not going to happen anymore.
What is the social side of your LS like, as that's as important as events imo. What's the age range? Is there much drama?
I've left so many LS in the past due to screaming whining teenagers raging about some pointless crap, well not actually just teenagers but grown men crying about stuff and I can't be doing with that.
By DRGJibleuce 2014-08-02 04:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

What events do you do? Shiva is killing me recently........
By Pantafernando 2014-08-02 04:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fire is strong against ice.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-02 06:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Tempting, but I'm too much of an *** to move to you, you all need to move to my server
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-02 07:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Tempting, but I'm too much of an *** to move to you, you all need to move to my server

We could parse bet if you come.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-02 08:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Cerberus.Conagh said: »

We could parse bet if you come.

Weel seeing as Fthis left the server I'm in need a new adversary . . . . (and a way to waste my gil!)
By Pantafernando 2014-08-02 14:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone must feed asuras RMTs.
 Asura.Pussaymasher
By Asura.Pussaymasher 2014-08-03 05:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Kuraiakuba @. I think most of our members are grown up with family's actually. however there are a few younger members but no ones a trouble maker infact, we kicked a trouble maker recently. we may have a laugh etc as don't forget this game is meant to be fun ;p but we're not a bunch of kids.

@Jibleuce look at the very top of this post ;)
 Asura.Pussaymasher
By Asura.Pussaymasher 2014-08-03 05:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shabba you are the worst for R V R. you have no ball!
 Asura.Kuraiuma
user: DARKH0RSE
By Asura.Kuraiuma 2014-08-03 06:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo, I transferred over last night and got a pearl from Obsidea :)
I've got a buddy who will hop over too but he's busy with work at the mo.
Catch you soon!
By afin 2014-08-03 08:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah dont go to bahamut, i think enigma is full now and that is the only EU shell

edit: If you have any questions about my character and/or my availability, please feel free to PM me.
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
Server: Ragnarok
user: haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2014-08-05 17:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

hey gonna warp to asura are you there for give me some pearl ?
 Asura.Pussaymasher
By Asura.Pussaymasher 2014-08-06 11:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

@ haorhu if I'm not on ask one of the sack holders I put in the post and someone will gladly give you a perl :).
First Page 2