users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Windower 4 Timer Plugin
Windower 4 Timer Plugin
 Carbuncle.Joeweed
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Joeweed 2014-07-30 20:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

OK, have not noticed this happening on Melee jobs only my cor and brd, everything is fine timers are on point, the problem i am having is say i replace song or roll or even JA or double up effect when replaced or timers is done the plugin creates a blank slot and moves all other timers down in position, if i dont reload timers then prety soon my buff list will be off the screen, the plugin acts like there is a buff there but there isnt and i have limit set to 10 recast/buff it ignores that limit and creates a lot of blank slots on my recast while pushing the actual timers showing off the screen

1366x768 reso. recast 650x350 buff 800x350
like i said it pushes my buff list down off the screen creating blank slots like there is somthing there, hope i explained good enough for those who can help me, thank you for your time and hopefully thank you for fix ^^b
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2014-07-30 20:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a known problem, and has been fixed. However the fix introduced problems with crashing FFXI, so hasn't been pushed out yet. Once the crashes are also fixed, everything will be pushed out and all will be right with the world again.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Joeweed
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Joeweed 2014-07-30 20:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

ok so basicly in screwed untill developers fix everything huh? lol
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-07-30 20:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

//reload timers is a temporary fix.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-31 05:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone wants to test, the dev Hook and dev Timers may now be crash free.
http://update.windower.net/dev/Hook.dll
http://update.windower.net/dev/plugins/Timers.dll

We'd appreciate if you could test it, but no guarantees, so do not use it in important events yet.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-31 05:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

And just updated the Hook again, in case you got it already. Version 4.2.7.2 should be the most recent.
By Nyruul 2014-07-31 06:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Motenten said: »
and all will be right with the world again.

xD

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
We'd appreciate if you could test it, but no guarantees, so do not use it in important events yet.

I'll give them a shot in a few. I also plan on getting back to that really fun documentation soon lol
By Nyruul 2014-07-31 08:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Tested on Akvan and So far... With troub/night and carnage elegy on recast, carnage elegie's recast time kept resetting when casting threnodies and threnodies were not appearing on recast. Also says debuffs are casted on self instead of target.

No crashes though!

Edit: I forgot to test and see what happens when casting buffs on separate ppl, I just AoE'd marchx2 for the DDs

Edit2: Seperate songs on multiple targets are listing correctly again. Didnt see any problems.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-07-31 08:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

That's good, as long as it isn't crashing. Everything else can easily be adjusted.
By Nyruul 2014-07-31 10:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

edit: there seems to be no limit on how far down the timer list extends