Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Geo Ergon Weapon
Geo Ergon Weapon
By deadlier 2014-07-25 23:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I just finished trial club for the weapon skill.
I am looking for a post or some information on getting idris
Rank 1 - Rank 5. I have found little to no information on this need some direction
By Jadey 2014-07-26 00:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The WS quest has nothing to do with Ergon. To start the Ergon quest you need Legend status in all coalitions and all of the GEO AF quests. Doing that and talking to Nhili Uvolep will start the quest.

Phase 1: Go to Dho Gates (F-12), click the spot near the water and get a Rusted Handbell. Go back to town and talk to Nhili.

Phase 2: Talk to Runje Desaali at Eastern Adoulin (J-10) to start the repair process, trade Geosuke (the Leafkin) 100 H-P Bayld and return to Nhili.

Phase 3: Go to Dho Gates (H-7) and click the Water of Whispers to enter a SJ-locked BCNM against a Bygone Geomancer. Win the fight for a CS and a KI. Return to Nhili and get a Nodal Wand. Take the wand to Runje and start the upgrade process: 200 Ghastly Stone, Rockfin Tooth, Gabbrath Meat, and 500 H-P Bayld. Once that's all turned in, you'll get a KI. Go back to Dho Gates and trade your wand to the Prominence of the Ripple Locus at (E-10) to upgrade the wand.

Phase 4: Trade the wand to Runje and start the next upgrade process. This time you need 200 Verdigris Stones, Waktza Crest, Yggdreant Bole, Cehuetzi Pelt and 2500 H-P Bayld. Turn those in for another KI. Trade the wand to the Moh Gates Prominence of the Flames Locus at (K-10) to upgrade the wand.

Phase 5: Trade the wand to Runje and start the final upgrade process. This time you need 200 Wailing Stones, a Pristine Yggrete Crystal (2.5 million plasm from the Inventor's Coalition) and 9999 H-P Bayld. Turn that in for the final KI. Trade the wand to the Sih Gates Prominence of the Gales Locus at (J-11) and get Idris.

It's easy! Really!
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2014-07-26 00:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/121061-.DAT-Mining-5-14-2014-Update-Findings-and-Discussion/page17

Pre-req: Legend rank in all coalitions
Phase 1: BC Fight + 100 H-P Bayld
Phase 2: 200 Ghastly Stones + 1 random boss crafting material drop from all 3 tier 1 Delve megabosses (Myuingwa, Dakuwaqa,Tojil) + 500 H-P Bayld
Phase 3: 200 Verdigris Stones + 1 random boss crafting material drop from all 3 tier 2 Delve megabosses (Cailimh, Wopket, Utkux) + 2,500 H-P Bayld
Phase 4: 200 Wailing Stones + Pristine Yggrete Crystal (2,500,000 plasm from Inventor's Coalition) + 9,999 H-P Bayld

If this is wrong, I'm sure someone will come and correct me. Info on the fight is earlier in that thread. I'd find it for you myself, but Mortal Kombat is on. I hope you can forgive that.

Edit: seems I was beaten to the punch.
By cervelo84 2014-07-26 16:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

wow 9999 hp bayld... gl....
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-07-26 17:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

cervelo84 said: »
wow 9999 hp bayld... gl....

time to meet your server and start making connections!! big pimpin!

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2014-07-26 17:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

WK fever has reduced, i wonder what SE will do next to repump interest in that.
Prices are rising.
By fractalvoid 2014-07-26 20:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The pouches don't drop nearly enough and impatient people just drive the price well beyond what it should be anyway - at least that's how it is on Ragnarok. They'll likely add more content that these drop from soon (inb4 skirmish lol)
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-26 20:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the Alluvion Skirmishes dropped them.
By Pantafernando 2014-07-26 20:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

If it drops, i doubt it will in any sort of quantity that could make feasible to spam solely for hp bayld. Like main source of currency is dyna, main source of alex is salvage, main source of hmp is vw, main source of bayld is reive.
By fractalvoid 2014-07-26 20:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You can buy HP Baylds with nq Bayld though, which is a change from the rest of the currency used to make the other weapons. That being said I was mostly being facetious when I said skirmish. Though I wouldn't put anything past them in terms of making it as *** backwards as possible.

They just want to make it as convoluted as possible to make the weapons without adding any real content based around them. I even saw someone say the cutscene when they received their ergon wasn't anything special... I'd be fairly annoyed if I spent all that time making a weapon just to get Obtained: _____ in the chatlog lol, but that's just me.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2014-07-26 23:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering they are super fake Mythics... Relic/Empyrean SC properties... Lack of the 40% damage boost to their WSs...
I honestly can't say that I'm surprised the final CS is lackluster.
(Honestly they should have made them come from Nyzule. "Whawhawhabut iLv is Adoulin only cause I'm bad at game design"... Good expansions integrate and expand the game. Just look at zones added in RotZ and CoP... And having iLv SKCNMs completely invalidates that complete BS justification for not having real relic armor and Mythics for RUN and GEO... They already *** the jobs by making them 99only... Ain't no one gonna complain, except tards, that 99 armor is dropping in Dynamis and that 99 vigil weapons are in Nyzule. I doubt the majority of you realize that because of this poor design decision, RUN and GEO will have no relic and empyrean accessory pieces.)
By fractalvoid 2014-07-27 00:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I was excited for the Ergon weapons. I was hoping for a whole new series of weapons rather than just two lol. The fact that Idris and Dunna don't stack was a big enough disappointment but if it's really the case that there is no boost to the weaponskills either, that's pretty lame.
 Phoenix.Damane
Server: Phoenix
user: Damane
By Phoenix.Damane 2014-07-27 03:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

fractalvoid said: »
You can buy HP Baylds with nq Bayld though, which is a change from the rest of the currency used to make the other weapons. That being said I was mostly being facetious when I said skirmish. Though I wouldn't put anything past them in terms of making it as *** backwards as possible.

They just want to make it as convoluted as possible to make the weapons without adding any real content based around them. I even saw someone say the cutscene when they received their ergon wasn't anything special... I'd be fairly annoyed if I spent all that time making a weapon just to get Obtained: _____ in the chatlog lol, but that's just me.

the RUN/GEO mythic quest has several cutscenes and the ones inbetween stages are very interesting, because they shed some light on the greatest RUN and GEO ever in existence. For RUN its Marjami for GEO its Rala Renaye. The quests are way more involving and better, they tell a story. Any mythic/relic/empy quest in existence dont tell you much of a story.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-27 03:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

FaeQueenCory said: »
I doubt the majority of you realize that because of this poor design decision, RUN and GEO will have no relic and empyrean accessory pieces.

Yes, that's somewhat lame, but keep in mind that a lot of the relic and empyrean accessory pieces are completely obsolete now with only a few notable exceptions.
[+]