Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 117 118 119
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-07-24 14:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I said before I don't like the islamic culture in the slightest, but why exactly should US feel threatened from Palestine if the war with Israel stops? What kind of Pindaric flight is that?

Does "America The Great Satan" mean anything to you? Don't you understand that because there is someone to fight in the middle east, the fighting is in the middle east?

Do you really think if there was no one to fight over there, there would be no fighting?

Maybe my English is getting a bit rusty, but I have no fecking clue what you just typed. I see the words, I parse the words, I know the meaning of the individual words, but when you put them together like that?

I've got nothing. Null input error.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 15:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Nine Pages!!!!!!

Time to break out how global warming is the cause of the war because the Israels doesn't like climate science.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 15:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Nine Pages!!!!!!

Time to break out how global warming is the cause of the war because the Israels doesn't like climate science.

Actually, Global Warming is the cause of Jews because Palestine isn't Climate Science. Get your facts straight.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 15:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
It's not the acts of Violence that I would attribute as the most condemnable act of the Islamic world, it's the systematic attempts to stamp out free speech with threats of violence. And this isn't just a "Small Group" just look at the reaction that happened on Draw Muhammad day. Pakistan blacked out the internet in their country. One guy burns a Koran, puts it on the internet and there's thousands of bitchfit marches across the Islamic world.

In France people complained about it cause of the double standard, we have a lot of these, someone explained to me that there issue is that they aren't respect, make a draw about the holocaust/nazi and you can go to jail.

Make a draw about something billion of people believe to be holy/forbidden and they are the *** trying to stop freedom of speech?

I do not not know if you can make fun of holocaust/ISRAEL in USA, but in France you can't, a famous humorist got his theater closed because of couple joke about the holocaust and Israel(he has zero issue when he made of Christian/Muslim/Buudisth/Atheist)
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 15:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
It's not the acts of Violence that I would attribute as the most condemnable act of the Islamic world, it's the systematic attempts to stamp out free speech with threats of violence. And this isn't just a "Small Group" just look at the reaction that happened on Draw Muhammad day. Pakistan blacked out the internet in their country. One guy burns a Koran, puts it on the internet and there's thousands of bitchfit marches across the Islamic world.

In France people complained about it cause of the double standard, we have a lot of these, someone explained to me that there issue is that they aren't being respected as some other religion are, make a draw about the holocaust/nazi and you can go to jail.

Make a draw about something billion of people believe to be holy/forbidden and they are the *** trying to stop freedom of speech?

I do not not know if you can make fun of holocaust/ISRAEL in USA, but in France you can't, a famous humorist got his theater closed because of couple joke about the holocaust and Israel(he has zero issue when he made of Christian/Muslim/Buudisth/Atheist)
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-07-24 15:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
Israel doesn't have to wipe out the Palestinians in order for the world to turn against them. They currently drop leaflets warning civilians to vacate areas before they bomb them while their enemies coerce them to stay and the world still thinks they're monsters.

No, they don't, you're right. But Israel has done lots of dirty stuff, too much to name here. Outside of the US, the international media actually reports on the atrocities committed by both sides. Pretty crazy huh? It's no wonder Israeli soldiers target journalists.

Hey, I hate to remind you but there's a reason they say "War is hell". Israel fighting this war out there keeps it from being here. That reason alone should be enough for anyone in the us to support them 100%.

But it DOESN'T keep the war from being here. You posted a picture of 9/11. Israel oppressing the Palestinians didn't stop that from happening. In fact, the Arab world knows that America subsidizes Israeli atrocities and this is an excellent recruiting tool for extremists.

Do you honestly believe that, if the US was truly neutral in the Middle East, including severing our relationship with serial human-right violators among the oil states there, as well as cutting all military aid to Israeli, that we would be in more danger from Islamic radicals rather than less? What you're saying, and many neo-cons claimed this on the right during the Dubya years, it doesn't make any sense at all. Thank goodness the Republican party has begun to see strong influences from libertarians like the Pauls to push future candidates away from this kind of illogical thinking.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-07-24 15:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not not know if you can make fun of holocaust/ISRAEL in USA,

You can.

... in France you can't, a famous humorist got his theater closed because of couple joke about the holocaust and Israel(he has zero issue when he made of Christian/Muslim/Buudisth/Atheist)

While I don't agree with that extreme of a reaction, Holocaust denial is a disgusting thing. There are Holocaust deniers in Europe and the Arab world. While we can debate numbers of dead, to pretend that the Holocaust never even happened is shameful and disgusting. It's on a level with those Americans who believe that slavery was actually humane and was a net benefit for blacks.
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-07-24 15:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Lol at people claiming to know their ***and saying there was never a Palestine.

Yeah clearly, it's because the US/UK put Jew in a land where there was no one that started to cause issue and war right ? That's a Zionism argument and gj to them they managed to make you believe there was never a Palestine.

We have Non Gouvernemental Organisation in Gaza that went to give food and help the population; they are reporting what's happen daily clearly bombing Hospital and beach with children on it is to stop terrorism. Even their building wich hold only people from France got bombed.

Nope never existed. Go tell me the rulers of this mythical land, their currency or any other ethnic / identifying information? You can't even pronounce the word Palestine in Arabic.

You won't because prior to 1948 "Palestine" as a people didn't exist. Prior to that it was the British Mandate of Palestine, and before that it was the Palestine region of the Ottoman Empire. Go back further and it was Israel, Judah and Philistine. The Romans are the ones who made the map and they used the greek word Palestine to refer to that land.

The Palestine your thinking of was the Philistine barbarians of which there is little historical information about. All we know is they existed in biblical times and would frequently raid into the central kingdoms of Isreal / Judah. Earlier I posted an old map that outlined the original Israel, Judah and Philistine. They never developed a central government and were though to be semi-nomadic tribes who wandered up and down the cost. Anything referencing them vanished after the Roman's conquered the area with only the occasional warning about "the invaders to the west".

The current Arabs who are calling themselves Palestinians are the descendents of Egyptian, Turkish and Assyrians refugee's who moved in to the area to avoid various conflicts. That particular piece of land had been conquered by many peoples. It's also why it become governed by the British after we broke up with Turkish Empire (something we shouldn't of done), nobody wanted it and there was nothing that resembled a government.

You can hate on the Jews all you want, but this is known history. It's not some "US only" bullsh!t version, it's widely known information. You can do your own research and try to find some kind of information about the "Kingdom of Palestine". Go research ancient history of the two kingdoms of Isreal.

History is written by the victorious you douche.

Another piece of information I would like to add to your delusional brain of yours, Did you know Jesus(peace be upon him) is from Palestine as well as many Jew prophets before Moses(pbuh)? Ofcourse you didn't, you thought they were Barbarians who came from Neverland.
By fonewear 2014-07-24 15:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Nine Pages!!!!!!

Actually, Global Warming is the least of my worries.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 16:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »

While I don't agree with that extreme of a reaction, Holocaust denial is a disgusting thing. There are Holocaust deniers in Europe and the Arab world. While we can debate numbers of dead, to pretend that the Holocaust never even happened is shameful and disgusting. It's on a level with those Americans who believe that slavery was actually humane and was a net benefit for blacks.

I agree that holocaust existed/happened, I also believe the Nazi were exterminating everyone: black/jew/arab and that hitler hated jew the most.

My grand parents did WWII what they told me about it is that the german were killing everyone and that we shouldn't forget that most people that died for us were from North Afrika this is one of the reason racism toward arab/mulsim in europe disgust me the most.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-24 16:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

\
In France people complained about it cause of the double standard, we have a lot of these, someone explained to me that there issue is that they aren't respect, make a draw about the holocaust/nazi and you can go to jail.

The very reason that Draw Muhammad Day exists is because Muslims have decided to entertain trolls who aren't even Muslim with violence and executions rather than exercising restraint and simply continuing with their day. When I see people harping Jesus and declaring that hell awaits me if I don't follow their path I just look and move on. Annoying but I'm not going to kill someone for it.

The entire 'event' is basically designed as pushback against those who would promote violence and death because someone drew a picture. Is the Muslim world so emotionally fragile that they can't accept everyone doesn't hold Muhammad to the gold standard?

If so, expect more pushback. Lots. Stop feeding trolls.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-24 16:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, people make fun of the Holocaust all the time. Look at how much of a joke Hitler has become, how gassing people is used in a throwaway manner and death camps is the butt of a joke.

Lets not even get into all the jokes around Jews and money.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 16:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Well, that's hardly offensive though isn't it?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 16:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Also keep believing Israel act in peace and that the Hamas is the real responsable but here what our Gouvernment both France and USA think of Israeli gouvernment.

edit: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/08/us-mideast-netanyahu-sarkozy-idUSTRE7A720120111108
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-24 16:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Well, that's hardly offensive though isn't it?

Being called a money grubbing *** that would grind children up into paste if it meant a few more shekels on the bottom line isn't offensive?

Also, you control everything. The media, the banks, the law firms, the weather, space, time and the amount of brown children converted to corpses per year.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 16:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Being called a money grubbing *** that would grind children up into paste if it meant a few more shekels on the bottom line isn't offensive?
Hey we were just talking about being greedy I never heard it going that far in the everyday jokes. Of course if you want to be offensive you can do it with anything.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 16:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, people make fun of the Holocaust all the time. Look at how much of a joke Hitler has become, how gassing people is used in a throwaway manner and death camps is the butt of a joke.

The opposite kind of joke are forbidden in france such as:

"Hitler was right too bad he couldn't finish them"

"I'm not sure who was wrong between the Nazi and the jew, I wasn't born, but I know who tried to stole money of the other"
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-07-24 16:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

While I don't agree with limiting speech you are equating a recent (in Europes's history, recent) historicial event where millions of people died -not just the Jews- to making a joke about someones religion.

One is a fact. Something that happened. That affected everyone in Europe. That tore families apart, divided countries, cost millions of lives, and decades to recover from.

One is a character that may or may not have lived, and based on your beliefs, may or may not be relevant.

They are not the same thing in any way, shape, or form.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 16:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I always called ToAU "Jews of Aht Urhgan" cause the npc there ask you coins for everything.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
Server: Ragnarok
user: Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2014-07-24 17:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

What some people fail to realise is there is such a thing as context.

There isn't a massive backlash when you make a joke about Christianity because Christians are in a relatively good position now. Compare that with a group of people who are facing harsh opposition from numerous countries; Of course they'd make a huge deal about it for something you may view as minor.

Say we live on the same apartment block. Every day I would knock on your door and flick your cheek then leave. One day you beat the ***out of me and you are branded as a monster.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 17:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
One is a character that may or may not have lived, and based on your beliefs, may or may not be relevant.

He has lived for sure, we even know where he is buried(unlike most called prophet), now up to you if you wanna believe him or not, but how is making fun of "recent" event in europe any different that making fun of belief of 1.7 bil human?

What happened in WWII is awfull but either there is freedom of speech or there isn't, no double standard.
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-07-24 17:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »

He has lived for sure, we even know where he is buried(unlike most called prophet), now up to you if you wanna believe him or not, but how is making fun of "recent" event in europe any different that making fun of belief of 1.7 bil human?

What happened in WWII is awfull but either there is freedom of speech or there isn't, no double standard.

There are lots of double standards or limits on free speech.
No inciting violence
No slander/libel
No public endangerments

Europe was devastated after WWII (physically, economically, etc) and many countries enacted harsh laws to combat it happening again. One of them (in some countries) is encouragement* of Hitler's side, e.g. He should have killed more people!. Jokes have been ruled to fall under this category.

If you don't understand the difference, maybe you need to read more history? The holocaust was only a part -a large, sad part- but only one part of what happened during and after WWII.

*as in not encouraging a Hitler type situation again or in some places denying the holocaust.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 17:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The only limitations on content in America is dictated by market forces. Nobody is bound by law to restrict their content. The Holocaust and Israel is the butt of many jokes in Prime Time TV as a matter of fact. Jews themselves for the most part embrace the humor because the one sure admission of defeat is self pity.

Europe has its own issues it should sort out, in internet terms, the United States is 4CHAN and Europe is Tumblr, with their ridiculous trigger words and ***.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 17:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

My grand parent lived WWII; they told me how it was to live it. I've read a lot about WWII I even visited auschwitz the Nazi killed everyone.

The most dead in WWII was in russia but you don't see them cry about it nowadays. What happened suck but I have been told you can joke of everything and THAT IS THE DEFENSE the draw of muhammad in France used and the gouvernment agreed with it so if I can make joke about it, I can joke about WWII.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 17:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The only limitations on content in America is dictated by market forces. Nobody is bound by law to restrict their content. The Holocaust and Israel is the butt of many jokes in Prime Time TV as a matter of fact. Jews themselves for the most part embrace the humor because the one sure admission of defeat is self pity.

Europe has its own issues it should sort out, in internet terms, the United States is 4CHAN and Europe is Tumblr, with their ridiculous trigger words and ***.

Then I have to admit America is a better/more free country than France. I agree with the you can joke with everything.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-07-24 17:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

My grand parent lived WWII; they told me how it was to live it. I've read a lot about WWII I even visited auschwitz the Nazi killed everyone.

The most dead in WWII was in russia but you don't see them cry about it nowadays. What happened suck but I have been told you can joke of everything and THAT IS THE DEFENSE the draw of muhammad in France used and the gouvernment agreed with it so if I can make joke about it, I can joke about WWII.

Right.

So all of that history you read and the most you get is Hitler killed everyone?

Yep, nothing else happened. No long term consequences, no restructuring of countries, no international and regional bodies were created after WWII.

Only the killing.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 117 118 119