Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 117 118 119
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-07-23 17:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Lol at people claiming to know their ***and saying there was never a Palestine.

Yeah clearly, it's because the US/UK put Jew in a land where there was no one that started to cause issue and war right ? That's a Zionism argument and gj to them they managed to make you believe there was never a Palestine.

We have Non Gouvernemental Organisation in Gaza that went to give food and help the population; they are reporting what's happen daily clearly bombing Hospital and beach with children on it is to stop terrorism. Even their building wich hold only people from France got bombed.

Nope never existed. Go tell me the rulers of this mythical land, their currency or any other ethnic / identifying information? You can't even pronounce the word Palestine in Arabic.

You won't because prior to 1948 "Palestine" as a people didn't exist. Prior to that it was the British Mandate of Palestine, and before that it was the Palestine region of the Ottoman Empire. Go back further and it was Israel, Judah and Philistine. The Romans are the ones who made the map and they used the greek word Palestine to refer to that land.

The Palestine your thinking of was the Philistine barbarians of which there is little historical information about. All we know is they existed in biblical times and would frequently raid into the central kingdoms of Isreal / Judah. Earlier I posted an old map that outlined the original Israel, Judah and Philistine. They never developed a central government and were though to be semi-nomadic tribes who wandered up and down the cost. Anything referencing them vanished after the Roman's conquered the area with only the occasional warning about "the invaders to the west".

The current Arabs who are calling themselves Palestinians are the descendents of Egyptian, Turkish and Assyrians refugee's who moved in to the area to avoid various conflicts. That particular piece of land had been conquered by many peoples. It's also why it become governed by the British after we broke up with Turkish Empire (something we shouldn't of done), nobody wanted it and there was nothing that resembled a government.

You can hate on the Jews all you want, but this is known history. It's not some "US only" bullsh!t version, it's widely known information. You can do your own research and try to find some kind of information about the "Kingdom of Palestine". Go research ancient history of the two kingdoms of Isreal.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-07-23 17:59:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Also in 2009 when the same ***happened and the same claim "Hamas is using Human shield we have no choice" was made, it has been proved false after the war.

... what weird source are you getting your information from? Hamas was indeed using human shields. They build their facilities in and under civilian targets as a defense mechanism.

It's pretty clear your up there with creationists as far as your beliefs go. You also probably believe that the Ukrainians shot down that airplane, and the Illuminati are secretly planning to control the worlds economics.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-23 18:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Also in 2009 when the same ***happened and the same claim "Hamas is using Human shield we have no choice" was made, it has been proved false after the war.

... what weird source are you getting your information from? Hamas was indeed using human shields. They build their facilities in and under civilian targets as a defense mechanism.

It's pretty clear your up there with creationists as far as your beliefs go. You also probably believe that the Ukrainians shot down that airplane, and the Illuminati are secretly planning to control the worlds economics.[/b]

Another zionism tactic, since you have no argument, you're trying to make me looks like I believe in stuff that have nothing to do with the conversation.

I'm using french TV as source, did Hamas hide weapon on the four children that got bombed playing on the beach too?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-23 18:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if there was no palestine prior to 1948; explain this currency to me ?

Now if you say british mandate of palestine doesn't count cause it was a british colony, well then all colony doesn't count and half afrika belong to europe and we should go build house there and get our free land.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-23 18:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hamas has been guilty of using human shields quite a few times, this is proven fact, it was never "proven false," and there is nothing "zionist" about it. We can go ahead and stop using that term right now. Just because they haven't been found to be using them in this particular skirmish does not absolve them of past crimes.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-23 18:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.globalresearch.ca/facts-all-us-citizens-need-to-know-about-israel-and-palestine/5391043

I can try to link you french news if you want, but I do believe it might be country locked.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-23 18:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats ok, I don't think anyone is interested in what the French have to say.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-23 23:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
This guy.

If you were aware of what happened beyond your state's border, you'd know that what happened in France between November 2013 and March~ 2014 makes the usual French news part of the most detailed issues there are with Israel at this time.

Actually, if you had paid attention to the latest World Cup and what happened right after, which was literally less than a week ago, you'd be aware of what is going on.

American gonna American.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 00:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

People watch soccer?
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 00:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
This guy.

If you were aware of what happened beyond your state's border, you'd know that what happened in France between November 2013 and March~ 2014 makes the usual French news part of the most detailed issues there are with Israel at this time.

Actually, if you had paid attention to the latest World Cup and what happened right after, which was literally less than a week ago, you'd be aware of what is going on.

American gonna American.

All I know is that your president rides a scooter and *** supermodels. Call me a croissant sympathizer, but that's Alpha as *** in my book.
By fonewear 2014-07-24 07:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
People watch soccer?

Only during the World Cup.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-07-24 07:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

People watch soccer?
Americans watch soccer, the rest of us watch football.
By fonewear 2014-07-24 07:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
People watch soccer?
Americans don't watch soccer, the US watches football.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 08:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
People watch soccer?
Americans watch soccer, the rest of us watch futball.

Football is Football, Futball is Futball....
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 08:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

"Gas the Jews!" Looks like 1938 in France these days.

Could (gulp) Boston be next?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 09:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy.

American gonna American.

I am very aware of what's goin on in the world, I just disregard everything France related. Wat happened, did they surrender again?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 09:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You're reaching some KN level of posting there.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 09:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You're reaching some KN level of posting there.
I would take offense to that statement, but then again, I don't really care.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 09:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy.

American gonna American.

I am very aware of what's goin on in the world, I just disregard everything France related. Wat happened, did they surrender again?
I don't think any country in the world is able to repeat their attached stereotypes as much as Americans repeat their very important daily show off regarding their ignorance.

I'm really questioning why they even bother taking part in politics and religion threads. They're clearly not something they grasp.

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
This guy.

American gonna American.

All I know is that your president rides a scooter and *** supermodels. Call me a croissant sympathizer, but that's Alpha as *** in my book.
He's alpha in his personal life (he really is), but he's the most beta of all our presidents when it comes to actually being a president. He's even worse than Sarkozy, the guy who bowed to Gadafi.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 09:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't Sarkozy the one who wanted to bomb the hell out of Libia..?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 09:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think any country in the world is able to repeat their attached stereotypes as much as Americans repeat their very important daily show off regarding their ignorance.

I'm really questioning why they even bother taking part in politics and religion threads. They're clearly not something they grasp.
You don't see your own stereotypes that you repeat on a daily basis because, well, it is second nature to you.

But chalk it up to French arrogance for thinking that only the French have any clue as to what is going on with the world. Don't forget the last time you guys messed with another country's affairs.

*cough*Vietnam*cough*
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-24 09:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

every nation has their fair share of idiots. you know this to be true.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-24 09:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

Personally.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-24 10:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leave frenchie alone, he's just still bent out of shape because us "idiots" had to come rescue his whole country from sucking hitler's *** for nickels...

or whatever nazi's call nickels.. funf pfennig.

just keep the bubbly flowing you beret wearing ***

/struts around paris wearing sweat pants and scratching his ***

nice tower ya got there... which way is the cheese shop?

parle vous american?

/punches a mime
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 10:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
/punches a mime
Has to be a French mime and not one of those fake "Canadian" mimes.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 10:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

French people are very unfriendly to anyone who isn't french.

/stereotypes
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-24 10:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I have a nazi dime somewhere...
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-07-24 10:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

But, pivoting back to the original post:

You DO remember the original post don't you?

Back before the first vacuum tube computer signing petitions was a great way to get on watch lists.

With today's technology probably just clicking that link gets you on one.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 11:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

A school built by ONU was nuked. How many targets does Israel have to hit by mistake before it's allowed to hold it accountable? (since many people here have said it's Palestine that placed targets in the wrong spots)
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 11:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't Sarkozy the one who wanted to bomb the hell out of Libia..?
Yeah. One year he invites Gadafi to Elysée and bows down to him, one year later he's bombing his country and his ***.

Don't ask.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

You don't see your own stereotypes that you repeat on a daily basis because, well, it is second nature to you.

But chalk it up to French arrogance for thinking that only the French have any clue as to what is going on with the world. Don't forget the last time you guys messed with another country's affairs.

*cough*Vietnam*cough*
If the flag next to my name was different your message would be the same with the other country represented. You just went full template.

Of course, it just hits much harder when a minority makes fun of a majority, and strikes true. This page is a very good example of this.

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Personally.
>Flavin

You forgot a few dots buddy.

Leave frenchie alone, he's just still bent out of shape because us "idiots" had to come rescue his whole country from sucking hitler's *** for nickels...

just keep the bubbly flowing you beret wearing ***

/struts around paris wearing sweat pants and scratching his ***

nice tower ya got there... which way is the cheese shop?

parle vous american?

/punches a mime
That would have been fun if you didn't vomit what you vomited in the first sentence. I mean come on, I'm making fun of your people based on what they are now. I don't know how it feels to be stuck in the past century yet trying to be relevant regarding nowadays' situation.

French people are very unfriendly to anyone who isn't french.

/stereotypes
We're unfriendly to anything that isn't from our specific city/region. The hate starts much, much sooner.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 117 118 119