Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 117 118 119
By fonewear 2014-07-31 14:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
fonewear said: »
I like Crown Royal so I support Canada.

Do you like Crowl Royal Maple?

Personally, the stuff makes me gag (same for the various honey whiskies out there recently), but I've got some friends who love the stuff.

And it sort of lets you have an alcohol-infushed version of the syrup chugging scene from Super Troppers.

Not really too sugary for me.

I'm more of a Scotch whiskey type of person.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 14:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't support hockey and maple syrup though.

Well maybe if I'm a little bit drunk.

I'm sure Canada has done other things but yea let's just go with those two.

How can you not support hockey?

I don't get how people love football and basketball so much.

Basketball is just a bunch of squeeking sneakers and showboats. I mean, I guess it's good for the ADHD society of America because they're constantly scoring, I guess.

And football is boring as hell. They're not even actually playing the entire time the clock is ticking. What the *** is that?
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-31 14:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

this thread is bad, & you should all feel bad.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-31 14:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Basketball is just a bunch of squeeking sneakers and showboats. I mean, I guess it's good for the ADHD society of America because they're constantly scoring, I guess.

And football is boring as hell. They're not even actually playing the entire time the clock is ticking. What the *** is that?

I only watch playoff hockey.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 14:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Crown Royal so I support Canada.

Do you like Crowl Royal Maple?

Personally, the stuff makes me gag (same for the various honey whiskies out there recently), but I've got some friends who love the stuff.

And it sort of lets you have an alcohol-infushed version of the syrup chugging scene from Super Troppers.

Not really too sugary for me.

I'm more of a Scotch whiskey type of person.

Yeah. When it comes to whiskey I prefer Bourbon and Scotch as well.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 14:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I only watch playoff hockey.

Playoff hockey annoys the ***out of me. The refs change the entire way they call the game during the playoffs. Changes the entire complexion of the games.

Edit: Don't get me wrong. I still watch it; I love watching my team no matter what. It's just frustrating watching people getting mugged constantly.
By fonewear 2014-07-31 14:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The worst thing I've ever tried was some cake flavored vodka. That or some mint flavored thing. Rumple minze or something dumb like that was nasty.

Oh and tequila few years ago I hated it now I love it.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 14:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The worst thing I've ever tried was some cake flavored vodka. That or some mint flavored thing. Rumple minze or something dumb like that was nasty.

99 Bananas.

Never again.

I liked it at the time.

But not anymore.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-31 14:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I was almost instantly sick from the strong mint flavor. Even after one shot of it.

Speaking of that I haven't had a vodka martini in a long time. I'm past due.

Too much beer and not enough liquor.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 15:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I was almost instantly sick from the strong mint flavor. Even after one shot of it.

Speaking of that I haven't had a vodka martini in a long time. I'm past due.

Too much beer and not enough liquor.

It depends on the mint liquor. We used to group shots of Ice 101 in college and it was never too bad. Never drank it en masse though.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 15:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

What about soccer? The time doesn't stop for ***!
By volkom 2014-07-31 15:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

soccer is a sissy sport.

australian rules football is where its at. after watching a few games over the week, haven't seen a single person flop
By volkom 2014-07-31 16:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

alright!

Quote:
The United States and United Nations are announcing that Israel and Hamas have agreed to a humanitarian cease-fire to start Friday morning for 72 hours.

taking bets on how long it lasts.

I got $5 on 8 hours before the next missile is fired at israel
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-31 16:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
alright!

Quote:
The United States and United Nations are announcing that Israel and Hamas have agreed to a humanitarian cease-fire to start Friday morning for 72 hours.

I'll take the over on 10 hours. 150k gil.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 17:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
alright!

Quote:

I'll take the over on 10 hours. 150k gil.
$200 says that the next missile will be fired on Saturday between 2 A.M. (Israel time) to 12 A.M.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-31 17:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
ICRC said:
The International Committee of the Red Cross:
The Nazi genocide and other persecutions

25-10-2007 Statement

Document adopted by the ICRC Assembly on 27 April 2006.

The genocide of the Jews and Gypsies and other persecutions carried out under the Third Reich were the cause of unspeakable suffering. That such events were allowed to happen is the greatest failure of Western civilization.

This failure is also that of the Red Cross as a whole, but it weighs most heavily on the ICRC given the organization's specific mission and its position within the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. Millions of men, women and children – mainly Jews, but also Gypsies, the handicapped and all those whom the regime considered as opponents or resistance fighters – were exterminated in cold blood, in atrocious conditions, without the ICRC being able to do anything to protect them. Never had the organization's guiding principles been so outrageously flouted, in a total perversion of moral values that resulted in the industrialization of death. For the survivors and the families of the victims, the wounds inflicted by these events remain open to this day.

This failure is aggravated by the fact that the ICRC did not do everything in its power to put an end to the persecutions and help the victims. The organization remained a prisoner of its traditional procedures and of the overly narrow legal framework in which it operated. Having abandoned the idea of public condemnation – convinced as it was that this would not change the course of events, fearing that it would jeopardize the activities it was carrying out for other victims, especially prisoners of war, and not wishing to exacerbate Switzerland's relations with the belligerent States – the ICRC essentially relied on its delegates to make confidential representations to the authorities of the Reich or its satellites. However, these delegates had no access to the corridors of power. Only towards the end of the war did the ICRC's leaders make high-level representations to certain leaders of the Reich and its satellites.

In the words of Jean-Claude Favez, who made the most thorough independent study of the ICRC's efforts to help the victims of Nazi persecution and who, to that end, was granted unlimited access to the ICRC's archives, the organization "did not take the supreme risk of throwing the full weight of its moral authority into the scales on behalf of these particular victims." 1

Having confined itself to two options – that of the very limited aid operation it was carrying out for the victims of Nazi persecution, with derisory results in regard to the situation of the victims and no impact on the genocide, and that of public condemnation, an ultimate weapon that the ICRC felt it could not use, the organization was unable – until the last months of the war – to make determined, sustained, high-level diplomatic representations to the leaders of the Reich or to those of its allies or satellites, not all of whom shared the destructive fanaticism of Nazi dignitaries. 2

Such approaches should have been attempted, even if it could be doubted that the desired results would be achieved. For if crime meets with no protest – were it only by means of confidential representations – if repeated atrocities meet with no condemnation – even if no material sanctions are imposed – then it is to be feared that the moral values underlying international humanitarian law will eventually wither away.

With this in mind, the ICRC today regrets its past errors and omissions. This failure will remain engraved in the organization's memory, as will the brave acts undertaken by many of its delegates at the time.

While history cannot be rewritten, the ICRC intends to honour the victims of Nazi persecution by fighting for a world in which the dignity of every man, woman and child is respected in all circumstances.

1. Jean-Claude Favez, avec la collaboration de Geneviève Billeter, Une mission impossible? Le CICR,

les déportations et les camps de concentration nazis , Lausanne, Editions Payot, 1988. This book was published in English under the title The Red Cross and the Holocaust (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1999), pp. 273-282

2. "The question may therefore be asked why between, on the one hand, the aid operation, derisory from the point of view of the victims, [...] and on the other the public appeal, a weapon of last resort which the ICRC […] felt it could not use, no diplomatic initiative was launched that was both worthy of the drama being enacted before everyone's eyes and based on a precise calculation of risks, such as a protest letter to Hitler or Himmler, or better still a mission by Huber or Burckhardt to Berlin or Berchtesgaden." (Favez, 1999, op. cit ., p. 279)

Even the ITS (International Tracing Service) is quoted as saying there were over 271k interned Jewish and Romani prisoners found in a single "ghetto", in Lodz, Poland, second in size only to the one in Warsaw, Poland.

Only 227k Jewish people killed? Right.

International Committee of the Red Cross

I'm back, where is that source? The above is a source about Europeans killing jews. Where is the source about Muslims for 1,400 years killing jews?

Also I do not dispute the holocaust. If one hundred thousand innocent jews died or 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 - I stopped counting beyond 1. Killing innocents is wrong. One day the world will also look back at how it treated the palestinian people with the same shame and regret.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 17:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

That source was in reference to Chaos and Senkyuutai claiming that the ICRC only counted 227k-ish jewish people dying during the holocaust.

Finding a completely unbiased and credible source is taking longer than expected, though.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-31 17:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Finding a completely unbiased and credible source that everyone agrees on is taking longer than expected, though.
fixed.
By Blazed1979 2014-07-31 17:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

That source was in reference to Chaos and Senkyuutai claiming that the ICRC only counted 227k-ish jewish people dying during the holocaust.

Finding a completely unbiased and credible source is taking longer than expected, though.

What source is it that stated Muslims killed millions upon millions of jews over the course of 1,400 years?

Credible or not, I would say you've been reading from some fiction novel/hollywood script.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 18:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »

What source is it that stated Muslims killed millions upon millions of jews over the course of 1,400 years?

Credible or not, I would say you've been reading from some fiction novel/hollywood script.
Right, and this is coming from the guy who preaches that the Muslim religions teach that all life is sacred, then refers later on that ALL Israelis are a cancer, and should be wiped out.

Some truth about Mohammed the Prophet
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-31 18:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, and this is coming from the guy who preaches that the Muslim religions teach that all life is sacred, then refers later on that ALL Israelis are a cancer, and should be wiped out.

I never said that jews are cancerous. I said Israel is the cancer in the region.

First stop putting words in my mouth. You are unable to back up the assertions you fabricated out of thin air and were caught. You have zero credibility to anyone with a brain.
Now you choose to deflect and change the subject. Where is that source of yours you liar?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 18:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »

I never said that jews are cancerous. I said Israel is the cancer in the region.

First stop putting words in my mouth. You are unable to back up the assertions you fabricated out of thin air and were caught. You have zero credibility to anyone with a brain.
Now you choose to deflect and change the subject. Where is that source of yours you liar?
Read the source. It's even written in to the Qu'ran that people of the Muslim faith that followed Mohammad murdered, raped, pillaged, etc, many of the non-Muslim people. Also, I didn't say Jewish, and it's in your own post on page, that you attribute Israel and it's people to being cancerous.

So I'm not putting words into your mouth, and you happen to be the one back-pedaling.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 18:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Mohammad himself, ordered the murder and beheading of between 600-900 Jewish people, and watched as it happened, in a single day.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-31 18:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Read the source. It's even written in to the Qu'ran that people of the Muslim faith that followed Mohammad murdered, raped, pillaged, etc, many of the non-Muslim people. Also, I didn't say Jewish, and it's in your own post on page, that you attribute Israel and it's people to being cancerous.

So I'm not putting words into your mouth, and you happen to be the one back-pedaling.

Your source is an op-ed by some obscure guy no one has heard about without any credentials on anti-islamic website. Thats your *** source?!

Says in the Quran that muslims raped pillaged and what... the... *** are you talking about?

I would ask you to QUOTE the Quranic verses that say RAPE and Pillage and Murder, but you've proven that all you have are fabrications and cherry picked quotes from obscure figures with prejudice.

Here's my source - MIT Professor on History Cole:
Professor Juan Cole, MIT, counters this viewpoint with an analysis of the Quran.
“[Quran] 25:63:The worshippers of the All-Merciful are they who tread gently upon the earth, and when the ignorant address them, they reply, “Peace!”
“The small Muslim community in Mecca faced much harassment and persecution. The ‘ignorant’ in this verse are the militant polytheists who hate the monotheistic message of Islam. What they ‘speak’ to the Muslims is abuse and taunts…
“One name for God in Islam is al-Rahman, or the All-Merciful. This verse chooses that epithet for the divine, it seems to me quite deliberately in this context. The Muslims are the worshippers of the All-Merciful. It is implied that they are expected to exemplify this divine attribute in their own lives, and to show mercy, compassion and forebearance to others…
“So what do they do when the ‘ignorant’ Meccans curse them, taunt them, and harass them?
“They reply, ‘Peace be upon you.’ They wish their tormentors peace, and in so doing they pledge their own nonviolence toward them.”
Professor Cole continues with his analysis of the Quran in a series called Peace and Love in Quran."

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/american-muslim/2014/jan/7/islam-religion-peace-or-religion-war/#ixzz395lH1DrX
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

edit: and saying that Israel is cancerous does not mean Jews are cancerous. Are you just thick or pretending to be this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
There are MANY many many Jews that speak out against Israel and say even worse things about it. Does that make them Anti-jewish?

Bat..***...crazy.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 18:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Your source is an op-ed by some obscure guy no one has heard about without any credentials on anti-islamic website. Thats your *** source?!

Says in the Quran that muslims raped pillaged and what... the... *** are you talking about?

I would ask you to QUOTE the Quranic verses that say RAPE and Pillage and Murder, but you've proven that all you have are fabrications and cherry picked quotes from obscure figures with prejudice.

Professor Juan Cole, MIT, counters this viewpoint with an analysis of the Quran.
“[Quran] 25:63:The worshippers of the All-Merciful are they who tread gently upon the earth, and when the ignorant address them, they reply, “Peace!”
“The small Muslim community in Mecca faced much harassment and persecution. The ‘ignorant’ in this verse are the militant polytheists who hate the monotheistic message of Islam. What they ‘speak’ to the Muslims is abuse and taunts…
“One name for God in Islam is al-Rahman, or the All-Merciful. This verse chooses that epithet for the divine, it seems to me quite deliberately in this context. The Muslims are the worshippers of the All-Merciful. It is implied that they are expected to exemplify this divine attribute in their own lives, and to show mercy, compassion and forebearance to others…
“So what do they do when the ‘ignorant’ Meccans curse them, taunt them, and harass them?
“They reply, ‘Peace be upon you.’ They wish their tormentors peace, and in so doing they pledge their own nonviolence toward them.”
Professor Cole continues with his analysis of the Quran in a series called Peace and Love in Quran."

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/american-muslim/2014/jan/7/islam-religion-peace-or-religion-war/#ixzz395lH1DrX
Sorry, but these are documented facts written through out history, even Islamic history.

Hell, it's still legal to behead and murder apostates under Sharia Law. Which started and began in the 7th century. Slaves were used as pseudo-military personel, slaves born from slave parents were also slaves, the Muslim masters could not be testified against by slaves, etc.

Being an obscure writer (to you) does not lessen the validity of what was written, and studied from, or referenced.

You wanted a source, I gave it to you.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 18:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The same could also be said about Muslims speaking out against Hamas, and it's own culture.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-31 18:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, but these are documented facts written through out history, even Islamic history.

Hell, it's still legal to behead and murder apostates under Sharia Law. Which started and began in the 7th century. Slaves were used as pseudo-military personel, slaves born from slave parents were also slaves, the Muslim masters could not be testified against by slaves, etc.

Being an obscure writer (to you) does not lessen the validity of what was written, and studied from, or referenced.

Ok, just so we're clear about this - My source is M.I.T professor on history and religion, and your source is an islamaphobic unknown.

I'm done talking with you. Do you even lift?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-31 18:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, just so we're clear about this - My source is M.I.T professor on history and religion, and your source is an islamaphobic unknown.

I'm done talking with you. Do you even lift?
Except that he's not an Islamaphobe, if you'd read his other articles.

And you were pondering if I could pretend to be this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Additionally, he's very well known in the international community, in comparison, your MIT professor, is more obscure.

Matthias Kuntzel: Jihad and Jew-Hatred; Islamism, Nazism and the Roots of 9/11

leejay@moderntokyotimes.com

http://moderntokyotimes.com

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-qurayza.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-qaynuqa.htm part one

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-nadir.htm part two

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Muhammad/myths-mu-qurayza.htm part three

http://global-security-news.com/2011/04/14/prophet-mohammed-the-banu-qurayza-kashmir-and-mansuur-mohammed/
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 ... 117 118 119