Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 117 118 119
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-28 13:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I love that I have become an adjective and a verb, but I've never responded anyone with blanket sayings like "you're a supporter of terrorists"
I didn't mean specifically those words, just a way of spinning the arguments I've seen you use often: exagerating your opposers position to facilitate making counters. Or to ridicule their position, Idk.

It's ok, you're fogiven. What can I say, I've got a big mouth and arguing over the internet is fun. Amongst this site I am not at all the only one who occasionally makes a "straw-man".

EDIT: Paged!

Lets divide further.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 13:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Amongst this site I am not at all the only one who occasionally makes a "straw-man".
But you are one of the ones accused of it most often.

Usually by those who themselves are using a strawman argument to create a strawman accusation.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 13:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
It doesn't matter that there was never an official war issued between these two groups, but you can't say that they haven't been fighting each other since....pretty much the dawn of time (expression, not statement)

Wut? Jew live in peace in most muslim country like morroco. The only issue with zionist and arab is really current time and only in middle east.

I feel sorry for the innocent people of Gaza that are caught in the line of fire, I really do. But war is war, and like it or not, Israel will save more lives (Israeli and Gazan) tomorrow by hitting harder today.

I have 2 issue with the current genocide:

1) If Israel was really fully good on this story why did they manipulate their OWN citizen and the world to start the war.

2)You'd think with their technology/training they could just go in and snipe Hamas leaders/first instead of bombing the whole area.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-28 13:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You've already been answered the stupid question, they didn't manipulate anyone, get over yourself.

Can't snipe people if they hide indoors all the time.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 13:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
You've already been answered the stupid question, they didn't manipulate anyone, get over yourself.

So those 2 weeks looking for kids that they knew were dead already wasn't an attempt to manipulate people? ok.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-28 13:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

A) It's not a genocide, and characterizing it as such is disingenuous. Israel is capable of systematic genocide, this is not it. Get back to me when they start making work camps or dropping nukes.

B) Israel hasn't manipulated anything to start the war. 170 rockets fired this year alone at Israel is not made up, nor is the continuing aggression from Hamas/Gaza.

C) its not about sniping the leadership, its about destroying the infrastructure and their capacity for aggression.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-28 13:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

So those 2 weeks looking for kids that they knew were dead already wasn't an attempt to manipulate people? ok.
No it was to arrest known terrorists, apparently.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-28 13:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

For once Nausi and I agree, I've said it before and I'll say it again: you can only deal with scum like this in one of two ways and that's to kick their *** so hard that they give up, or to wipe them out entirely. There's no other option, peace isn't an option for these "people." Now we could talk all year about how to minimize collateral damage, but in the meantime more innocent people would die. So unless somebody has a magic wand to stop radicals from trying to kill the Jews, I'd suggest they stop getting pissed off at Israel for defending themselves against terrorists.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-28 13:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

For once Nausi and I agree, I've said it before and I'll say it again: you can only deal with scum like this in one of two ways and that's to kick their *** so hard that they give up, or to wipe them out entirely. There's no other option, peace isn't an option for these "people." Now we could talk all year about how to minimize collateral damage, but in the meantime more innocent people would die. So unless somebody has a magic wand to stop radicals from trying to kill the Jews, I'd suggest they stop getting pissed off at Israel for defending themselves against terrorists.

Agreement is uncommon but not rare.

Am I the only one around here that thinks it's insanity to hint at comparing modern day Israel to Nazi Germany.

Does anyone really think that a people are capable of turning into their destructors in mere decades?
By fonewear 2014-07-28 13:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I make a lot of hay man arguments straw is too rich for my taste.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 13:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

This article disagree with you both about the manipulation part:

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/killed-turning-onslaught.html

I won't bother linking other language one that disagree, but there are many.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-28 13:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

There are many that present an opposing viewpoint as well.

Lets talk about the media manipulation of putting citizens and children in the middle of war zones just so that you can benefit from the news coverage of it.

It's kinda sad when your enemy cares more about your people than you do.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-28 13:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't, and I've already addressed that, but you can continue delusionally thinking so all you want.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 13:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I'll keep being delusional with the rest of the world.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-28 13:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I'll keep being delusional with some of the world.
ftfy

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-28 13:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
you can't un-convince or compromise with radicals, learn to stroke.

the truth will manifest itself on July 1, 2018 at 12:34pm so do what you do until then and don't give yourself a reason of guilt/hate.

GMT? EST? JST?

This is a worldwide forum, for ***'s sake.

If you're going to go all prophecy, be specific or sod off.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 14:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
you can't un-convince or compromise with radicals, learn to stroke.

the truth will manifest itself on July 1, 2018 at 12:34pm so do what you do until then and don't give yourself a reason of guilt/hate.

GMT? EST? JST?

This is a worldwide forum, for ***'s sake.

If you're going to go all prophecy, be specific or sod off.
Right, the Prophecy can't take place all over the world, if it's up past it's bedtime in China when it's awake in California.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-28 14:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

how about EDT, PDT? we still do DST here, ffs!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 14:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Do I have to eat first, or will there be a buffet there?
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-28 14:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

GMT? EST? JST?
CST x_x

it's the middle of the english calendar, clicky.

*** the midwest.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-28 14:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Do I have to eat first, or will there be a buffet there?
There will be punch, no cake or pie.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 14:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

There will be a small buffet of mortar shells. Followed by a quick spraying of hellfire rockets, and assault rifle fire.

Be sure to eat your fill.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-28 14:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

1) If Israel was really fully good on this story why did they manipulate their OWN citizen and the world to start the war.

The point is that "wipe them out entirely" never work in past 10 years. Every time when you kick 1 terrorist organization's ***, they start more terrorist organizations. If you think they'd "give up", then it's you that's living in fairy tales. "Religious zealots" don't give up, their logic is completely different from yours. They support Hamas because they've been treated like ***for years.

And yes I still think Israel went overboard. There's a difference between defend themselves and genocide.

Edit: Before Jet pop and accuse me for supporting terrorist again, I'd clarify I'm not supporting terrorists nor anti-Israel. But I'm against killing unarmed ppl in a conflict/war, whether they're terrorist's family or not. This is not because of empathy nor world peace, but because if one day I travel/live in a city/country under attack and got hurt/killed, I won't have the position to accuse them for hurting the civilian.

This is an issue about having a standard, it's not a politic/religion/empathy issue.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 14:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Every time when you kick 1 terrorist organization's ***, they start more terrorist organizations
Have you guys learned nothing from Naruto?!?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 14:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

GMT? EST? JST?
CST x_x

it's the middle of the english calendar, clicky.

*** the midwest.
Hey, *** you too!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-28 14:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Every time when you kick 1 terrorist organization's ***, they start more terrorist organizations
Have you guys learned nothing from Naruto?!?

Everyone in Naruto is good guy, no one is evil :(
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-28 14:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania, religious zealots don't have logic. It's completely counterintuitive to the concept of religious zealotry.

Admittedly, there are some here who would consider me to be an anti-religious zealot, but they would be off base in their terminology as I have no intention of blowing up the Vatican, Mecca, or any other "holy" locations...nor any desire to see anyone else do so.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 117 118 119