Level Sync Exp Pts With Trust Are Awesome!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » level sync exp pts with trust are awesome!
level sync exp pts with trust are awesome!
By nyheen 2014-07-10 13:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

just did some random level sync pts at different lvls, lvl 16 Korroloka Tunnel, then lvl 36 East Ronfaure (S), i was duoing. was 2 rngs, the other 3 was trust. was using tank, healer, DD, and changed up some times to try different combos, we was on IT mobs and zerging them till they got too weak.

the ones i like is Elivira rng/war. Ferreous Coffin whm/war. Gessho nin/war ( tanking like a badass). these guys in the pt was epic, tanking, healing,DDing like crazy, we was chaining, getting like 400 xp + all the RoE stuff happening. these guys are strong.

so far these trust makes old school pts work very well since you have all the jobs for the pt. one down side is after a lvl you do need to recall them out so they can be same lvl with you, other then that pting with trust works well. did any of you try them out yet? what your fav combos etc
[+]
 Shiva.Devastation
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Devastation 2014-07-10 14:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice read, no not yet, i plan to once i get home but that does seem nice lol
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-07-10 14:07:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I do like that they give the feel of being in an old school party, but I wish there were more jobs covered by the Trust initiative.

There are already plenty of PLD's, WHM's, THF's and a few generic DD jobs covered, and SE just keeps on adding more of the same. I'd like to see COR's (that actually use rolls), SMN's/PUP's/BST's/DRG's that use pets, BLU's, RDM's, etc. There should be at least one trust for every job out there.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2014-07-10 14:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
SMN's/PUP's/BST's/DRG's that use pets
They've already said that those will never be.... cause apparently... they put "too much strain" on the system...

Cause as we all know from being in 18man parties with multiple pet jobs... this game just crashes left and right!
9_9

So look forward to gimpy party members like Nashmeira and her automatons... cause apparently that's how Trust is gonna work...
At least the dancers will samba and waltz........
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-07-10 14:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

FaeQueenCory said: »

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for Lilisette, SE...
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-07-10 14:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
There should be at least one trust for every job out there.

agreed. for pet jobs, to reduce 'strain' they should make them make like a summon2hr-type-move, where the avatar or pet comes out to play just for the tp move, and then gone afterwards.

its pretty obvious SE didn't plan it out from the get go and just abolished pet jobs from the start because its 'the easy thing to do'.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Davorin 2014-07-10 20:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
FaeQueenCory said: »

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for Lilisette, SE...