Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Returning Player - Looking for Endgame Linkshell
Returning Player - Looking for Endgame Linkshell
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 05:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Returning player after a year or so of inactivity, just couldn't stay away and am looking to make new friends and participate in all the new/old events that are still worthwhile. I am currently on the Fenrir server but am willing to server transfer or whatever necessary in order to enjoy the game again. You can check out my jobs and such via my linked character. I also have a separate decently geared whm account.
By Pantafernando 2014-07-06 06:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Your cat need to lose some fat.
Bump!
By VallUnicorn 2014-07-06 13:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, maybe a more populated server would do? I started playing around NA release so it has been a long time but I don't mind newly formed, well established, consistently playing linkshells and members. Anyone have a linkshell with a lot of members?
 Shiva.Afliction
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Freazer
By Shiva.Afliction 2014-07-06 13:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

My linkshell is currently recruiting, check it out wutever.guildwork.com we are just starting out trying to get a good decent core to tackle more events with
By BlaTheTaru 2014-07-06 14:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Check out Permafrost on Shiva server. We do 4-5 events a week ranging from delve 2.0 to ADL, Legion, Meebles, and pretty much anything you could want to do. Lots of different people working on different things so you wouldn't have much of an issue forming a static for whatever it is you want to do.