Forum » FFXI » General » Delve 1 + 2.0 Wins for Sale
Delve 1 + 2.0 Wins for Sale
 Bismarck.Inference
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2014-08-23 23:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Prices will vary between servers depending how many established groups are offering the service reliably. You can't stick stun on anything important in the new Delve zones, and heavy RNG strategy is only popular for Marjami. No one has used RNG setup for original three zones in forever, Yorcia rapes RNG and better off just having SAM wreck through it, Kamhir requires mixture of blunt/slashing/piercing/ranged/magic. You could cover all of those with RNG but its likely easier to use a more mixed composition
 Asura.Loire
Server: Asura
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2014-08-24 13:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Brolli said: »
those prices are quite expensive, most ppl sells 2.0 delves for 6/8m (jps)on asura. They don't use stupid NA setups like rngs/pld with stun gun schs
Not sure what asura you are playing on but no one selling wins uses those setups or prices.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-08-24 13:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

kamhir is easily done in more or less than 12 mins with sam mnk whm brd cor rdm/blm/geo, every single mob in that zone is easily destroyed using multi step skillchains by the mnk and sam with a few mb's from the nuker per skillchain. each mob literally dies in 3-4 skillchains. theres no need to follow the gimmicks when they only serve as time eaters at worst.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-24 13:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Bukadan said: »
kamhir is easily done in more or less than 12 mins with sam mnk whm brd cor rdm/blm/geo, every single mob in that zone is easily destroyed using multi step skillchains by the mnk and sam with a few mb's from the nuker per skillchain. each mob literally dies in 3-4 skillchains. theres no need to follow the gimmicks when they only serve as time eaters at worst.

Great and those people who can do it that way won't be asking to buy ~

Not everyone is geared to that extent, or has access to other people to assist them.

I'd question the part where you say you can ignore gimmicks from certain NM's when they gain Huge DT effects against certain damage types but hey, you might have beaded the Pig for example, or the Ram.

I also don't think I once said what set up's I use for what.
Asura.Loire said: »
those prices are quite expensive, most ppl sells 2.0 delves for 6/8m (jps)on asura. They don't use stupid NA setups like rngs/pld with stun gun schs
Not sure what asura you are playing on but no one selling wins uses those setups or prices.

Brolli, you don't use Stun Guns on Delve 2.0, As most of the NM's are immune to Stun. I think you have decided to speak and type before you engaged the Gray Matter between your ears.
[+]
By Brolli 2014-08-27 10:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Apollymi is selling all delve runs for extremely cheap, 2.0 delves for 4m. Regicide sells delve runs very cheap too, they do this daily.

18m for Yorcia is a ripoff.
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-08-27 10:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

prices are what they are due to supply and demand, this varies between servers because people are different and server population/ability are different. Cerby is a relatively quiet server, you rarely see any interesting PUGs going on. This may be different to popular servers and not everyone wants to pay real money to transfer and get things done.

If Conagh doesn't get business or if competitors undercut him then he'd naturally have to drop the price.

Selling delve 2 for 4M just because some other group in another server is selling it for that price is silly if you're getting business with your higher price. As 1 customer paying 18M is already more worthwhile than having 4 customers paying 4M. You would be ripping yourself and your team off.
[+]
By Brolli 2014-08-27 10:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no competition on Asura at all, 18m it's just a major rip off. You're contradicting yourself by the supply and demand comment/cerberus being a quiet server.

I know you're just trying to justify Conagh prices since both of you are on the same server and prolly on the same group that sells these laughable delve runs.
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-08-27 10:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If there's no competition at all in Asura then either the people offering are doing a noble thing or they are just being silly/don't care about money to be charging that low.

If you read my sentence properly, I mean quiet server as in lack of PUGs. If you manage to join a PUG, it'll most likely end in failure too. For a person to want to clear this without a group of capable friends is pretty hard in cerberus. Buyers usually land in this category.

I'm not in Conagh's group. We're direct competitors in a way. I don't need to justify Conagh's or my prices, just like your local supermarket doesn't need to justify how much they charge on their groceries -> you either buy it, or you buy it elsewhere.

Prices are negotiable for my group, and I'm sure Conagh is willing to talk to his customers too if they are discontent about the prices. My point is (and so is everyone else who replied to you) comparing prices across servers is meaningless.
[+]
 Asura.Reichleiu
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-08-27 11:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no competition on Asura at all, 18m it's just a major rip off. You're contradicting yourself by the supply and demand comment/cerberus being a quiet server.

I know you're just trying to justify Conagh prices since both of you are on the same server and prolly on the same group that sells these laughable delve runs.

There is plenty of competition on Asura, go troll someone else's thread. Apollymi, Natenn, Breezyy, Armz and like 20 other people are always shouting to sell delve.

2 Months ago we sold Bee for 12m, now we can't sell anything because everyone undercut the hell out of one another. (sold Lion last week for 7m)

Apollymi is selling for 4m because people were selling for 6m, the people selling for 6m undercut the people that were selling for 10m, and the 10m was a result of undercutting those of us that were getting 12m/run for Bee and all Delve 2.0 fights.

It has nothing to do with how easy the fights are.. they were always easy. People are lazy or can't find good groups and thus pay for delve.

It's the same reason we can sell hard-mode BCNM items for 25-40m still depending on the zone.

Our server is unique though.. it is not dead like everywhere else.
[+]
 Cerberus.Doctorugh
user: Doctorugh
By Cerberus.Doctorugh 2014-08-27 17:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Apollymi is selling all delve runs for extremely cheap, 2.0 delves for 4m. Regicide sells delve runs very cheap too, they do this daily.

18m for Yorcia is a ripoff.

"Waaa! I dont like free market. I want more cheap, more free stuff. Waaaa!" Thats all I'm hearing here.

The price is what the market will bare. Learn to economicZ.

But seriously, what 5 people are wasting there time on a 4 mil/5 way split? Unless you are boxing all the characters yourself, its not worth it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-08-27 18:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Conagh is a rip off, buy from me i am cheaper
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-30 13:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Reiden said: »
Conagh is a rip off, buy from me i am cheaper

Probably, but I win.

Thanks for the free bumps guys, I got 3 more buyers today ~

guess I am overpriced aye.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Minivict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2014-08-30 14:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Get the popcorn this is getting good!!!!!! DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMN
 Asura.Loire
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2014-08-30 15:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Conagh can enjoy the free bumps out of this but there are tons of sellers on asura and even if wapa wants to sell for less a lot of other groups can sell easily for more.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-08-30 15:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Conagh can enjoy the free bumps out of this but there are tons of sellers on asura and even if wapa wants to sell for less a lot of other groups can sell easily for more.

If people want to move to Asura (and pay real money to do that ok) then that is their choice, I also pointed out that I give discounts etc to bulk buys.

On Cerberus I'm known to give discounts to repeat buyers, and work out deals all the time to accommodate people. Yes the advertised price is X however, this isn't Wallmart, where it's the asking price or gtfo.

This is selling a service, and expertise of the team ~ where everything is negotiable, and people do and have asked if I can things for slightly less.

Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
I'm not in Conagh's group. We're direct competitors in a way. I don't need to justify Conagh's or my prices, just like your local supermarket doesn't need to justify how much they charge on their groceries -> you either buy it, or you buy it elsewhere.

Prices are negotiable for my group, and I'm sure Conagh is willing to talk to his customers too if they are discontent about the prices. My point is (and so is everyone else who replied to you) comparing prices across servers is meaningless.

As Spirachub pointed out, in her usual well reasoned argument, we are not in the same group, we're direct competitors. And negotiation is a part of this.

IE: If everyone's on and bored, we will do it on the cheap, it its going to be a case of the buyer is "I can only go at 7PM EST" like during events, we charge full whack because of the inconvenience on our end with LS commitments etc.

If you don't like my asking price, fine, cuto's you have your market Acumen to either not buy or go to Asura. If you're savvy enough you can take a chance at Negotiating with me.

The choice is yours~
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2014-08-30 15:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

you better not be selling wins at 8pm est
 Cerberus.Conagh