New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Stuck on dead server
Stuck on dead server
By Pantafernando 2014-07-10 14:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Luvbunny1 said: »
Bahamut is a good server, lots of PUGs shouts for various activities. You better find a good decent LS fast though since most endgame stuffs get easier the more you practice and do it with people who are familiar with what they need to do to defeats NM1-5 + MegaBoss. Don't expect easy win if all your groups are random PUGs who are not familiar with how delve 1+2 works.

Make sure you are willing to level other jobs that are needed for endgame and at the very least try to gear them decently or you will no go far if you insist to only have that 1 or 2 jobs that are DD (unless it's mnk, ranger and samurai). Granted no one here is paying $14-16 bucks a months so that they can log in and play as BRD... but at the very least you should have that job leveled or other various support + healer jobs :)

Im paying $14-16 bucks a month so that i can log my brd mule to sing some songs to me.
By Ravenn42 2014-07-10 15:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I also pay 14 bucks for my bard mule and he still sux..but everything helps I guess...

For SERIOUS though. I am on Bahamut and in same shell as sora....We can always use some good players to join and we also do a fair amount of shouts for free clears.
[+]
 Phoenix.Yidhra
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Mhi1
By Phoenix.Yidhra 2014-07-10 15:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Bahamut is a good server, lots of PUGs shouts for various activities. You better find a good decent LS fast though since most endgame stuffs get easier the more you practice and do it with people who are familiar with what they need to do to defeats NM1-5 + MegaBoss. Don't expect easy win if all your groups are random PUGs who are not familiar with how delve 1+2 works.

Make sure you are willing to level other jobs that are needed for endgame and at the very least try to gear them decently or you will no go far if you insist to only have that 1 or 2 jobs that are DD (unless it's mnk, ranger and samurai). Granted no one here is paying $14-16 bucks a months so that they can log in and play as BRD... but at the very least you should have that job leveled or other various support + healer jobs :)

Im paying $14-16 bucks a month so that i can log my brd mule to sing some songs to me.
... I like logging in and playing BRD.
[+]
By Luvbunny1 2014-07-10 15:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not saying BARD is a bad job to play but try to convince 90% of the population that they should at least have healer and support jobs leveled and you get A LOT of stuffs done if you are willing to play as BARD (and decently geared - which is not hard these days).... Then they complaint they can't get anything done and it takes an hour or two to shout for BARD to join their PUGs..
By Ragnark 2014-07-10 15:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not saying BARD is a bad job to play but try to convince 90% of the population that they should at least have healer and support jobs leveled and you get A LOT of stuffs done if you are willing to play as BARD (and decently geared - which is not hard these days).... Then they complaint they can't get anything done and it takes an hour or two to shout for BARD to join their PUGs..

I have 3song g.horn brd that i log in and play just about every night, for both my ls and random pug shouts. Do i like playing only brd, of course not, but for the sake of getting clears and helping the greater good i do. That being said, if you don't wanna shout for an hour or two then maybe you should level brd and shout an hour or two for a dd instead (oh wait, that never happens ...)
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-10 15:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

all goes back to you gotta give a little to get a little, i see alot of peeps always in need of a clear here a clear there, but never have flexible job selections. i do majority endgame as cor or sch, so unless you feel like stunning for every delve 1.0 and sch gear taking up your inventory go lvl mnk or rng and be done with it , you'll never have issues w/ jobs for endgame.
By Ravenn42 2014-07-10 16:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
all goes back to you gotta give a little to get a little, i see alot of peeps always in need of a clear here a clear there, but never have flexible job selections. i do majority endgame as cor or sch, so unless you feel like stunning for every delve 1.0 and sch gear taking up your inventory go lvl mnk or rng and be done with it , you'll never have issues w/ jobs for endgame.

But if you do need a HOME on Bahamut we will accept Brd and Pld and Whm every day that ends in Y. Will help others with clears.
 Fenrir.Makado
Server: Fenrir
user: Makado
By Fenrir.Makado 2014-07-10 16:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I had come back to ffxi a few weeks ago was gone from aug 2013 playing ffxiv had to try it out. I was on unicorn back in the day which was merged with fenrir and when I came back sadly fen was dead absolutely no shouts except the occasional buy this or that. So I decided to pack my things and try a larger more active server. So I saw soraishin post some crap come to Bahamut I'll help get you some wins so I did. He was able to get me a Bee delve win but so for no win on any others. Regardless I am glad to be trying runs and not sitting around. Also Bahamut has a lot of shouts for VW so money making or Item leveling is still going on sell cinder cuticles etc etc or upgrade your crap. I am looking for fish win still that's my main I want done if anyone wants to help please send me a tell when I am on. I'll pay 4m if needed it's all I have atm =D.

Love you all
 Cerberus.Doctorugh
Server: Cerberus
user: Doctorugh
By Cerberus.Doctorugh 2014-07-10 18:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gib said: »
Leviathan.Blittzjr said: »
Cerberus.Zephr said: »
lordleo86 said: »
My main two jobs are Rune and Pup

oh come on guys, I'm sure if they're his main he has both Kenkonken and Eregon RUN Weapon.

I used to get these looks when I said BLU or DNC (and was subsequently asked to COR which I also have), but fortunately now folks know I pull my weight (Galka...).
By Luvbunny1 2014-07-10 20:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Makado said: »
I am looking for fish win still that's my main I want done if anyone wants to help please send me a tell when I am on. I'll pay 4m if needed it's all I have atm =D

There are plenty of merc here in Bahamut if you just want to get clears and be done with it. It's a good server, lots of shouts for stuffs to do. Best way is to make friends fast, get a decent LS and probably start practicing delve run with other people who also either need clears, need gears, just come back after 3-4 years off, etc. You may not get clear ASAP, but you get tons of practice, farming plasm, airlixir, XP, CP, and some delve 1 accessories.

I should clarify, plenty of shouts for endgame stuffs looking for BRD, WHM and SCH :)
 Leviathan.Xsoahc
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2014-07-10 21:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't come to Leviathan, it's full of elitists. Only the strongest survive!
 Leviathan.Blittzjr
Server: Leviathan
user: tripletee
By Leviathan.Blittzjr 2014-07-10 21:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Doctorugh said: »
Shiva.Gib said: »
Cerberus.Zephr said: »
lordleo86 said: »
My main two jobs are Rune and Pup

oh come on guys, I'm sure if they're his main he has both Kenkonken and Eregon RUN Weapon.

I used to get these looks when I said BLU or DNC (and was subsequently asked to COR which I also have), but fortunately now folks know I pull my weight (Galka...).

Lolol
By Freazer 2014-07-10 21:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Pineapples ***!
-<3 Lsv
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-10 23:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Xsoahc said: »
Don't come to Leviathan, it's full of elitists. Only the strongest survive!

omw
[+]