New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Stuck on dead server
Stuck on dead server
First Page 2
By lordleo86 2014-07-02 11:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I've recently been feeling like I've hit a brick wall on my server. What few shouts there are for end content, specifically delve, seem to always end in a disaster. Is it just Shiva server or have all the actual decent players stopped playing or doing delve as a whole? I've been more then happy to gear and level jobs specifically for farming plasma, but I cannot be up and play during JP prime time due to being single parent.

Any other servers out there that constantly have good delves going or perhaps LS's recruiting? My main two jobs are Rune and Pup which may get some laugh at but hey I enjoy them. I do delve as cor and sch, but to no avail.
By Pantafernando 2014-07-02 11:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Soraishin promised all delve wins, go bug him in bahamut.
[+]
By Sieha1 2014-07-02 12:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I cant speak for Shiva, but on our server, most people have groups they run with and there is no real need to shout for people. Since most content is 6 man its not hard to find 5 other friends that are decent players with the right jobs.

That being said, there are times when someone needs a fill in and a shout fills quick with bored people. You probably could get some people if you shouted for it and maybe could form a loose group that way over time.
 Shiva.Jirachi
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-07-02 12:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I'm just lucky but ever since our notorious failer quit I've had much better luck with shout groups, Its almost like that guy held the entire server back...
But have you tried talking to Siviard about the Minions ls?
PUPs on Shiva have it much easier because the Minions linkshell uses pet based jobs for all the current end game events! You should try and see if they still have room left!
[+]
 Shiva.Placebo
By Shiva.Placebo 2014-07-02 12:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

its hard to win tojil when your whm is in an xp party with his alt character.
 Cerberus.Zephr
Server: Cerberus
user: zephr
By Cerberus.Zephr 2014-07-02 13:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

lordleo86 said: »
My main two jobs are Rune and Pup

[+]
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-02 15:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I recently transfered to Shiva and I'm quite happy with the server.
[+]
 Leviathan.Blittzjr
Server: Leviathan
user: tripletee
By Leviathan.Blittzjr 2014-07-02 15:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Zephr said: »

Shiva.Gib
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-07-02 15:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Presidentmerman said: »
I'm so sorry

nevermind actually, if you speak fluent Japanese, Shiva is a rocking server to join
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-07-02 15:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Blittzjr said: »
Cerberus.Zephr said: »

oh come on guys, I'm sure if they're his main he has both Kenkonken and Eregon RUN Weapon.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-07-02 15:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Awh, babe! That's where you went?? Gonna miss you! :(
[+]
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-07-02 15:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sieha1 said: »
I cant speak for Shiva, but on our server, most people have groups they run with and there is no real need to shout for people. Since most content is 6 man its not hard to find 5 other friends that are decent players with the right jobs.

That being said, there are times when someone needs a fill in and a shout fills quick with bored people. You probably could get some people if you shouted for it and maybe could form a loose group that way over time.
oh it's the same on Shiva, there are tons of Successful groups, and they are successful because they DON'T shout.

the dude is basically looking for a quick fix to this problem and it doesn't exist, should probably look into playing another game that can work with your limited schedule. Maybe you should look into 14 or something
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-02 15:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I need all delve clears and nyzul isle wins too who on shiva make that happen for me? =/
 Shiva.Jirachi
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-07-02 16:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a friend who only does delve to help people get wins, actually i know a few people needing wins, we should set up a group some time if hes not taking a break right now, Problem will be making sure all our DD are reliable as he is a SCH, and I can be a WHM.
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-02 16:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I only got PUP =)
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-07-02 18:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I need all delve clears and nyzul isle wins too who on shiva make that happen for me? =/
oh ffs, you can do NNI

like 3 weeks ago, I did a NNI run, won with PUP/DNCx2 and SAM/DNC. Got to like 82, 95 and Win.

as long as people grasp the concept on what to do on what floors, it's super simple now

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-02 18:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I never did any Nyzul Isle how do you do it? Teach me
By Pantafernando 2014-07-02 18:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Start with old nyzul.

Start with basis, people always need bodies just to do old nyzul, you can learn from there. The mechanisms are the same, just change the mobs lv.
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-02 18:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So where do you Nyzul Isle? Sandy? Windy? Bastok?
By Pantafernando 2014-07-02 18:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

Start with old nyzul.

Start with basis, people always need bodies just to do old nyzul, you can learn from there. The mechanisms are the same, just change the mobs lv.

And level a brd.
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-02 18:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What's BRD?
 Odin.Trelan
Server: Odin
user: trelan
By Odin.Trelan 2014-07-02 18:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So where do you Nyzul Isle? Sandy? Windy? Bastok?

Whitegate. Same place as NNI
By Azurea 2014-07-02 18:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Trolololololo
[+]
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-02 18:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

^
[+]
By Presidentmerman 2014-07-02 19:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If I could play bard in that outfit I'd be 99 Bard only

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 19:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I've recently been feeling like I've hit a brick wall on my server. What few shouts there are for end content, specifically delve, seem to always end in a disaster. Is it just Shiva server or have all the actual decent players stopped playing or doing delve as a whole? I've been more then happy to gear and level jobs specifically for farming plasma, but I cannot be up and play during JP prime time due to being single parent.

Any other servers out there that constantly have good delves going or perhaps LS's recruiting? My main two jobs are Rune and Pup which may get some laugh at but hey I enjoy them. I do delve as cor and sch, but to no avail.

refer to my earlier thread about Bahamut, we got 4 transfers from that post last night and was working on shark clears w/ 1 of them, Makado, we got 1~5 but JP whm sabotaged us, happens. But seriously imo Bahamut is the most PUG friendly place around. Nothing is out of reach here , granted w/ more people and what not prices may be different than what you're used to but if you transfer in, bring some PW and ADL pops, you'll make a killing here. Anyone else that transfers in just look me up, i live in delve and got no problem bringing people up to speed. I won't backpack people usually but i'll help bring you up to speed to the bare minimum to participate in said events. at least on here you'll get endgame cleared in no time at all. and the people are friendly , lots of haters tho.
By Luvbunny1 2014-07-10 14:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut is a good server, lots of PUGs shouts for various activities. You better find a good decent LS fast though since most endgame stuffs get easier the more you practice and do it with people who are familiar with what they need to do to defeats NM1-5 + MegaBoss. Don't expect easy win if all your groups are random PUGs who are not familiar with how delve 1+2 works.

Make sure you are willing to level other jobs that are needed for endgame and at the very least try to gear them decently or you will no go far if you insist to only have that 1 or 2 jobs that are DD (unless it's mnk, ranger and samurai). Granted no one here is paying $14-16 bucks a months so that they can log in and play as BRD... but at the very least you should have that job leveled or other various support + healer jobs :)
First Page 2