Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » VWNM - all clears
VWNM - all clears
 Sylph.Artofox
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: artofox2
By Sylph.Artofox 2014-07-02 06:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi- took a break during VW/legion/etc and would like to get clears. /tell me in game and we can probably low man most vwnm
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2014-07-05 13:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

idk your job spread but if you have any proc jobs like WAR, NIN/WAR or even SAM/WAR with proper weapons you can cover a ton of procs and get KIs through much of the early stuff.

Just a heads up if you haven't tried, they tumble to the point you'll want to use Lv. 1~ weapons as much as possible.

I still need to get mules clears in the stuff past Jeuno so if I can ever find some play time I'll look you up.
 Sylph.Ardenin
By Sylph.Ardenin 2014-07-05 13:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't mind helping either, only have the windy city line clear and would like to clear at least past jeuno or so sometime, and especially get the KI for more stones. If I'm on, feel free to send me a tell.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-07-05 14:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I need on my alt if i'm on when you go
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-07-09 14:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Artofox said: »
Hi- took a break during VW/legion/etc and would like to get clears. /tell me in game and we can probably low man most vwnm
Contact me when you want help my ls still has some who missed are all fight clear runs and i know how to do them the only ones i my self had a hard time helping with are the very end dunes and white gate fights.
By Nickdoggffxi 2014-07-09 19:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interesting in attending this as well. I need most things after the 2nd tier and some KIs from below that. I'm available evenings and weekends so hit me up if you see me on.