Transfer to Bahamut, you know you wanna
First Page 2 3 4
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 00:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

been watching chats from all servers off and on for a while now, most servers to me look either dead or unfriendly to new/returning players, or even a step further saying if you're not in an EGLS you're doomed to wander around aimlessly. Well... just transfer to Bahamut like alot of people have been doing recently, we're usually @ 1.5~2k people at peak hours, always something goin on in town, easy to get stuff done w/o an EGLS. Pretty much the place you wanna go if you having trouble w/ your own server. If you come to bahamut just look me up or send a /tell, i'm always around and help new/returning players out daily n/e ways so might as well throw it out there like an advertisement. For the delve hounds out there , our ls always does delve so clears aren't ever an issue if thats the one thing you're having trouble with. Most of our server lives in delve and bcnm's n/e ways so you'll be in heaven probably. anyways long story short, head our way we got you.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-07-02 01:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Careful what you wish for... the kind of people who server transfer aren't usually the kind of people you want on your server.

There's a reason they left/want to leave...
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 01:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

you're right, we've been swamped w/ new/returning players , some of which are the type i believe you're referring to as in the type to not wanna put in the work to get up to speed for the content they're wanting to do. or basically the "give me" guys, thats fine tho, they learn quick on bahamut, nobody really excludes n/e one here but they do have standards, like people aren't getting invites to 2.0 delve wearing 109 coalition gear. They get angry of course then calm it down once they see how easy it is to get stuffs done here. Theres always somethin goin on in town to get caught up. /yell is your friend here.
By dragomair 2014-07-02 02:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, considering Asura is the official Reddit server, and we already regularly get new/returning members, Asura might be a good option.
Asura's one of the most popular servers and most linkshells accept or even seek new/returning members.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

dragomair said: »
Actually, considering Asura is the official Reddit server, and we already regularly get new/returning members, Asura might be a good option.
Asura's one of the most popular servers and most linkshells accept or even seek new/returning members.

asura and odin are the biggest complaints we hear about, idk personally but that seems to be where the transfers come in from , asura, odin and carby.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm sure its just complaints because they're not getting backpacked thru everything like 90% of the complaints usually are tho
By dragomair 2014-07-02 02:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »

asura and odin are the biggest complaints we hear about, idk personally but that seems to be where the transfers come in from , asura, odin and carby.
I actually have a handful of Bahamut transfers in one of my linkshells.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually have a handful of Bahamut transfers in one of my linkshells.

nice, i know a few people that went to asura about a month ago, and some peeps who swapped to valefor and siren to camp NM's, i'm thinking of moving to a dead~ish server to camp some NM's too for a few days. Herald's Gaiters are always overcamped
 Leviathan.Matteh
Server: Leviathan
user: Matteh
By Leviathan.Matteh 2014-07-02 02:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

asura are the biggest complaints

Seems legit, if its the so called

Asura is the official Reddit server

Weird bunch if you ask me.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Matteh, how's your server holdin out? is it safe to camp all kinds of wonderful NM's w/ all the best stuffs?
 Carbuncle.Sambb
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2014-07-02 02:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The eus from carby transferring makes sense we have barely 600 on during prime on weekdays and the NA numbers do not fair much better. the jap pop of course is carbys strong point always has been though....
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sambb said: »
The eus from carby transferring makes sense we have barely 600 on during prime on weekdays and the NA numbers do not fair much better. the jap pop of course is carbys strong point always has been though....

you nailed it tho, we've been getting guys /yelling for EU LS's that transfer in for a while now. Think theres 1 or 2 good EU ls's on my server that are pretty active, mostly NA and JP here tho, prob more NA than JP, our numbers hit around 1.5~2k easily during JP time but stay around 800~1.2k during NA times.
By dragomair 2014-07-02 02:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sambb said: »
Only 600 during prime? O.o
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

when 14 launched again tho our numbers would barely hit 800 during JP time, but they came back when they ran outta stuff to do in 14, thats been happening everywhere now i think.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

friend of mine named Protectorchrono went to carby last year and had to wait the full time to transfer back, the second he could transfer back he jumped on it. never did ask him why tho, you guys know him?
By dragomair 2014-07-02 02:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

(Reddit Linkshell.)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-07-02 02:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura's one of the strong servers. It's around JP primetime on Valefor right now and we've only got 561 online. NA time is lucky to hit 650 most days. Kinda interesting to see the disparity
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

nice, yea you're not far behind at all, think its odin, bahamut, asura in order of active peoples
By dragomair 2014-07-02 02:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Asura's one of the strong servers. It's around JP primetime on Valefor right now and we've only got 561 online.
That's not really the only point I was trying to make, Reddit LS has at least 40 members on at any given time. (About 50% or so new/returning members, the other 50% being veteran members up-to-date on all new content and willing to help new members.)
By dragomair 2014-07-02 02:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

nice, yea you're not far behind at all, think its odin, bahamut, asura in order of active peoples
Where do you get that from?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 02:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

database to the left side of the screen, but i don't count the numbers to the T, since you know theres always 600 mules on every server just afk hawkin goods
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 03:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Pro, how is Valefor tho, easy to camp NM's ? or the guys there camp em religiously?
By dragomair 2014-07-02 03:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

database to the left side of the screen, but i don't count the numbers to the T, since you know theres always 600 mules on every server just afk hawkin goods

The database isn't really accurate at all.
(Looking at active characters, Asura would be #6, but at any given time, Asura is #1-#3 in characters online.)
Meaning; Other servers may have more 'active' characters, but a larger amount of mules and/or people who just log on enough to keep their account active but not be included in any survey of activity.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-07-02 03:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

wouldn't surprise me if Asura was the most bustling server atm
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 03:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

yea no doubt, including your own server. i know peeps on asura, odin, ragnarok , shiva and carby who all came from bahamut, they all tell the same story, they can't wait to come back ~.~
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 03:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

but i'm more interested in these "dead" servers atm, thats where the money is to be made
By dragomair 2014-07-02 03:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

but i'm more interested in these "dead" servers atm, thats where the money is to be made
Are you going to camp Gil NMs and transfer back for Gil?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-02 03:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you going to camp Gil NMs and transfer back for Gil?

more or less yea, i'm lookin to nab a pair of herald's gaiters and a few other NM drops that are always over camped here then flop back since the transfer wait is nerfed
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-07-02 03:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

i wouldn't get your hopes too high, they're still camped. you can buy things for cheap here and resell over there for higher though
[+]
First Page 2 3 4