New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Looking for an EST event friendly LS
Looking for an EST event friendly LS
By Rainari 2014-06-13 01:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Slyph,
I have a few jobs I play, and I'm looking for a place in an event shell. I have a social shell I stay in and I do some things with friends. However I would like find myself a shell to start doing things with. I have several jobs that are fairly well geared, and I'm looking to improve them further by going back and getting older gear, as well as trying to reforge AF/Relic for the jobs I play. I'd be happy to answer questions you have for me. I'm a career mage and im expanding into a few DD's as well.

If you have room in a shell for someone who is looking to expand into "End game" do let me know.
By Rainari 2014-06-15 01:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Still looking for an endgame LS if someone is recruiting. Im looking for a place of fun and can help get some things done.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-06-17 00:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have my own linkshell, but I usually do end-game content on varying difficulties depending on which friends I'm hanging out with. Lately, I've been trio'ing the AA fights on Normal with my brother and another friend we've made so they can get some better gear without lotting competition. I'm down for adding more people into our crew as long as they're cool folks who don't get bent outta shape over the game. If that sounds cool to you, then send me a tell sometime.