Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 816 817 818 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-31 12:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

In God we trusted, but he betrayed us!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-31 12:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Already been done, already been responded to.

Religion in the Public Square
By Jetackuu 2015-07-31 12:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Figures a *** response.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-31 13:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
In God we trusted, but he betrayed us!

The Reptilians from Zeta Reticuli are far better adherents than Homo Sapiens. It's no surprise when opted for which species to give a ***about, God chose... wisely.

I mean, why do you think the Illuminati wields so much power?
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-07-31 13:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

offended people can just boycott money and try to pay in bottlecaps or some other sort of currency
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-31 13:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
offended people can just boycott money and try to pay in bottlecaps or some other sort of currency

Imperial Gold pieces.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-31 15:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Tricky *** II: I swear I'm not a crook

Live from Benghazi
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-07-31 15:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Quote:
CLASSIFIED EMAILS on Hillary Clinton’s private server, as well as stored on a thumb drive in her lawyer’s possession, appear to violate federal laws relating to unlawful removal and storage of classified information — that, if prosecuted, could result in a prison sentence.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/31/classified-info-on-clinton-server-thumb-drive-apparent-violation-law-attorney/?intcmp=hpbt1

Emails? Jail her!

Was it encrypted? Either way it's a bad way to backup data.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-31 15:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I don't know, Hopefully it is, either way foxnews doesn't care.

I don't really care either.

The entire thing is a sideshow and irrelevant.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-31 15:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I don't know, Hopefully it is, either way foxnews doesn't care.

Hopefully it is? If I were a Dem, I'd be looking for any excuse to get Hillary out of the way now to give room for better candidates. The mighty ship is sinking. Find a new one while you can.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-31 15:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully it is? If I were a Dem, I'd be looking for any excuse to get Hillary out of the way now to give room for better candidates. The mighty ship is sinking. Find a new one while you can.

I don't personally care about Hilary, but I do believe it's the republicans who are in need of a better candidate. No matter how bad she is, she'll crush any of the republicans currently in the race.

Not if her poll numbers keep trending downward like they have. Regardless, why defend her? You seem far more concerned about beating Republicans than you do about putting someone in office that's actually good. I swear people would vote for a literal pile of steaming dung if it had the correct letter next to its name and had a high chance of winning.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 15:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well considering he's Canadian and will not be voting I doubt that's the truth of the matter in his case.

Edit: Also, did he really defend her? I mean he posted the article then said he didn't really care about her but that she still outshined any republican candidate regardless.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-31 15:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Well considering he's Canadian and will not be voting I doubt that's the truth of the matter in his case.

Even less reason to support her. You'd think people with fewer dogs in the race would be thrilled at the prospect of Americans not nominating Corrupt_Goon_v.2016.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 16:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Even less reason to support her. You'd think people with fewer dogs in the race would be thrilled at the prospect of Americans not nominating Corrupt_Goon_v.2016.
Is he supporting her? All he said was that he doesn't even care about Hillary but that he doesn't see any republican out there with a chance to beat her atm. I think you're blinded by your hate for the liberals lol...

so who in the race right now hasn't been accused of being corrupt at one point or another? Clinton, Walker, Bush and Perry have all been accused quite recently.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 16:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not unusual for one side or the other to vote for the people they think could win for them even if its not the best option on their side it still may seem better than the other side.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-31 16:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So far the Dems have two good candidates. Good in this usage = winnable. So far = today.

So far The GoP has none.

In the latest polls Hillary trounces, and I mean stomps all over, any Republican in the race. Bernie beats everyone but the Donald.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-31 16:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not unusual for one side or the other to vote for the people they think could win for them even if its not the best option on their side it still may seem better than the other side.

And this is why we won't have a truly good president anytime in the foreseeable future.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-31 16:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-31 16:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

And this is why we won't have a truly good president anytime in the foreseeable future.
Not really. We won't have one in the forseeable future because of the pool we've been given to choose from. They're, for the most part, career politicians aiming for that goal at some point. Once we get it out of our heads that only specific types of people can lead then maybe we can get a different type of candidate.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-07-31 16:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
CLASSIFIED EMAILS on Hillary Clinton’s private server, as well as stored on a thumb drive in her lawyer’s possession, appear to violate federal laws relating to unlawful removal and storage of classified information — that, if prosecuted, could result in a prison sentence.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/31/classified-info-on-clinton-server-thumb-drive-apparent-violation-law-attorney/?intcmp=hpbt1

Emails? Jail her!
Fox News: Look we found someone important-sounding to corroborate our *** :D

/clickclickclickclickclickclick
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-31 16:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

We won't have any so long as the Presidential process is dominated by people throwing money at mediocre candidates while decent ones are told no money = no play.

Democracy has been subverted. Any decent candidate will either be sunk by money or be rendered ineffectual by a Congress that doesn't know how to statesman anymore. You don't need to like the POTUS or your colleagues but you should be getting ***done. Because it's your job.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-31 16:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
We won't have any so long as the Presidential process is dominated by people throwing money at mediocre candidates while decent ones are told no money = no play.
Lordgrim 2020.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-07-31 17:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Lordgrim 2020.
Supreme Overlordgrim. Forever.
By fonewear 2015-07-31 17:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Democracy has been subverted. Any decent candidate will either be sunk by money or be rendered ineffectual by a Congress that doesn't know how to statesman anymore. You don't need to like the POTUS or your colleagues but you should be getting ***done. Because it's your job.

You forgetting Donald Trump he is our only hope !
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 21:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Late to the party with this one, but...

His Yelp page is indicative of how angry people are.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 816 817 818 ... 1375 1376 1377