Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 509 510 511 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-27 11:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

She won't get elected. Americans may be dumb and easily distracted by pretty things, but can they really set the bar any lower?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-27 12:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
but can they really set the bar any lower?

O yes. we haven't even begun yet, just you watch.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-04-27 12:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard she is living in a van in Iowa.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-04-27 12:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
I heard she is living in a van in Iowa.

I heard the same, I think she's working at a chipotle too.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-27 12:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember guys, in spite of being a rich politician, "She's just like us!"™
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-04-27 12:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

She won't get elected. Americans may be dumb and easily distracted by pretty things, but can they really set the bar any lower?

oh crap...you mentioned setting a bar...

<effeminate voice>

set the bar where ever you want bish I won the Decathlon!!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-04-27 13:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm not sure why you have a problem with her being rich or that she's trying to pretend like she's in the middle class. Were you bitching about Romney or pretty much any other presidential candidate ever? You'd be hard pressed to find any candidate that can actually relate to the general populace of America regardless of their wealth anyways and wealth usually doesn't usually handicap a candidate unless you get caught with your pants down like Romney did whether it was out of context or not.

I think Scott Walker is the only one of the candidates that isn't really wealthy or that comes from/married into wealth, though, even he tries to capitalize on this by telling stories of how he purchased a $1 sweater or that he wears cheap shirts like the rest of America. Why should I care? Is it that this will make you more adept at solving the issues that plague that looms over the entry into the middle class? No, it's more than likely is just another ploy by all of them to make themselves out to be more relatable.

What you should be more upset about is that stuff like this even matters enough that presidential hopefuls even waste their time trying to pull off that spin. Votes are usually won on anything but the person's ability to lead the American people but rather whats seemingly important to the individual voter on things like abortion, gay marriage or whether that ones a rich snob or just like me!
By fonewear 2015-04-27 13:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I'm not sure why you have a problem with her being rich or that she's trying to pretend like she's in the middle class. Were ou bitching about Romney or pretty much any other presidential candidate ever? You'd be hard pressed to find any candidate that is like the general populace of America regardless of their wealth anyways and wealth usually doesn't play a huge issue unless you get caught with your pants down like Romney did whether it was out of context or not.

I think Scott Walker is the only one of the candidates that isn't really wealthy or comes from or married into wealth. though, even he tries to capitalize on this by telling stories of how he purchased a $1 sweater or that he wears cheap shirts like the rest of America. Why should I care? Is it taht this will make you more adept at solving the issues that plague the middle class? No, it more than likely is just a ploy by all of them to make themselves mroe relatable.

What you should be more upset about is that stuff like this even matters enough that presidential hopefuls even waste their time trying to pull off that spin. votes are usually won on anything but the person's ability to lead the American people but rather whats seemingly important to the individual voter on things like abortion, gay marriage, whether that ones a rich snob or just like me!

This gets me right in the feels. Rich people love to get abortions though ! They can afford it. The great unwashed just use a flight of stairs !
By fonewear 2015-04-27 13:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2015-04-27 13:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

oh crap...you mentioned setting a bar...

<effeminate voice>

set the bar where ever you want bish I won the Decathlon!!!

...Not yet a man...not quite a woman !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2015-04-27 13:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Someday I dream of being a grandmother. I just need to pay for the sex change operation. Is that covered under Obamacare ?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-27 14:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I just need to pay for the sex change operation. Is that covered under Obamacare ?
I believe so.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-27 14:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I just need to pay for the sex change operation. Is that covered under Obamacare ?
I believe so.

Well hell I might as well get some fake boobs as well ! My self esteem is low...
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-27 15:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're miserable with yourself, your body, your job, your gender, the way you perceive people to judge you, etc. the government is here to help you. Basically if you're happy, or even content with your life then the government wants even more money to help those miserable *** out. But will they ever be content?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-27 15:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure why you have a problem with her being rich or that she's trying to pretend like she's in the middle class. Were you bitching about Romney or pretty much any other presidential candidate ever? You'd be hard pressed to find any candidate that can actually relate to the general populace of America regardless of their wealth anyways and wealth usually doesn't usually handicap a candidate unless you get caught with your pants down like Romney did whether it was out of context or not.

Blah blah blah etc. etc. etc.

"Ravael just made a joke! I'm going to write a huge response! I swear I'm not being defensive!"

With that out of the way, I did get annoyed when Romney tried to pretend like he wasn't super rich. Surely there's a happy medium between coming off as a rich, greedy snob and "Hey, I just ordered off of a dollar menu! Get the press over here to make a big deal out of it! Now gather 'round while I tell you about the time that I was so broke that I had to sell stock to pay rent...."
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-04-27 15:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a joke? I was being defensive? That's more of a joke than the nonsense you put up there.

Why does there need to be a happy medium? They are what they are. Make the election about what people can actually bring to the table rather than making it about what clothes they wear, where they eat or how much money they have.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-27 15:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a joke? I was being defensive? That's more of a joke than the nonsense you put up there.

Why does there need to be a happy medium? They are what they are. Make the election about what people can actually bring to the table rather than making it about what clothes they wear, where they eat or how much money they have.

I wrote a single sentence, ended with a TM symbol for the sake of humor, and you went on a multi-paragraph tirade and tried to paint me as a hypocrite. Take a chill pill, sheesh.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-04-27 15:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a joke? I was being defensive? That's more of a joke than the nonsense you put up there. Why does there need to be a happy medium? They are what they are. Make the election about what people can actually bring to the table rather than making it about what clothes they wear, where they eat or how much money they have.

I wrote a single sentence, ended with a TM symbol for the sake of humor, and you went on a multi-paragraph tirade and tried to paint me as a hypocrite. Take a chill pill, sheesh.
Multi paragraph tirade? lol I think your the one that needs to take a chill pill. It's like you read posts as if everyone is out to get you or something.

The only thing I'm doing is pointing out the ridiculous nature of elections and how what is seen as important really has nothing to do with what actually is important.

Also, I'm now making fun of your terrible "joke". :)
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-27 15:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-27 16:01:06
Link | Quote | Reply

My response:

[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-27 16:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

There can be only one joker and it was Heath Ledger !
 Seraph.Ramyrez
Server: Seraph
user: Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-27 16:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

There can be only one joker and it was Heath LedgerCesar Romero !

[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-27 16:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

What reading P and R is like:

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-27 16:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Ramyrez said: »
There can be only one joker and it was Heath Ledger Cesar Romero Jack Nicholson !
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-04-27 16:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Ramyrez said: »
There can be only one joker and it was Heath Ledger Cesar Romero Jack Nicholson !
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-27 16:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

This video made my day:

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-27 16:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

This video made my day:

By fonewear 2015-04-27 16:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember goths and emo kids in school but not werewolves !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-27 16:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Kids these days...
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-27 16:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

My response to everything on P and R: