user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-08 21:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
"Welcome to the Revolution!"
*kills self*
Welp, that was a fast revolution.
I read that part too before.
That's some revolution ending at Walmart.
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2014-06-08 21:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ban Walmart!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-06-08 22:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Could we just have a Random Shooting Thread or would that be considered a political statement?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-06-08 22:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

http://buzzpo.com/breaking-armed-cc-civilian-stops-mass-killing-vegas/
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-08 22:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Could we just have a Random Shooting Thread or would that be considered a political statement?
I was thinking that too, something like 'Mass Shooting Thread' as they're daily+ now.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-06-08 22:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Reports are saying the couple ordered everyone out of the Walmart, and the only person reportedly shot other than the 2 cops was the person with the gun.

How 'bout we wait for more solid evidence in the case before we heap praise on our concealed carry guardian angel of Walmart?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-08 22:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly this guy could have stopped it if he were shopping there.

[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-06-08 22:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Reports are saying the couple ordered everyone out of the Walmart, and the only person reportedly shot other than the 2 cops was the person with the gun.

How 'bout we wait for more solid evidence in the case before we heap praise on our concealed carry guardian angel of Walmart?

What website or news organization does it need to come from to be "solid evidence" nowadays? You should see a doctor and get that massive pantie knot looked at btw.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-06-08 22:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The article says he was the guardian of CiCi's pizza forcing them to flee and continue their rampage at the Wal-Mart where they then killed another and then themselves.

Either way it doesnt make a great argument for conceal and carry or open carry preventing the shootings from happening.
By Altimaomega 2014-06-08 22:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

The article says he was the guardian of CiCi's pizza forcing them to flee and continue their rampage at the Wal-Mart where they then killed another and then themselves.

Either way it doesn't make a great argument for conceal and carry or open carry preventing the shootings from happening.

What article are you reading? This article mentions nothing about a "guardian of CiCi's"....
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-06-08 22:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Any website or news organization capable of reporting official police statements? Instead of, you know, agenda-driven knee-jerkers relying on presumptions and hearsay.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-06-08 22:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I not allowed to have artistic liberty in how I draft my posts?

I coined that as a play on Pleebos post. Its in the article you posted. An armed civilian at CiCi's got into a shoot out with the assailants causing them to flee.
By Altimaomega 2014-06-08 22:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Any website or news organization capable of reporting official police statements? Instead of, you know, agenda-driven knee-jerkers relying on presumptions and hearsay.

Ahh because official police statements are always 100% fact and never agenda driven. smh...
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-06-08 22:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Am I not allowed to have artistic liberty in how I draft my posts?

I coined that as a play on Pleebos post. Its in the article you posted. An armed civilian at CiCi's got into a shoot out with the assailants causing them to flee.
No.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-06-08 22:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

Ahh because official police statements are always 100% fact and never agenda driven. smh...
When you can't question the article, question the police! BRILLIANT!
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-06-08 22:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

So sad... must remember to not be creative on the interwebz
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-06-08 23:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Altimaomega said: »

When you can't question the article, question the police! BRILLIANT!
It's how people force the story to conform to their narrative. Mix and match the facts you like but discard the ones you don't. No point arguing against it.

Anyway, contrary to the headline, this type of thing doesn't happen that often here . _.
[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2014-06-08 23:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Only shooting I know of ever happening in my general area was over a paper clip christmas tree awhile ago. People are weird, man.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-09 07:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

In this town we rarely have shootings. But we do have plenty of gruesome murders.

And there was this gem that the whole town still talks about:

Quote:
On June 25, at approximately 1:45 in the afternoon, the lives of two men intersected at the Getty Station on Route 15 in the Lake Hopatcong section of Jefferson Township. In a horrifying few minutes, two lives were forever ruined. One man is dead; the other man faces long, hard years in prison on murder charges, authorities said. And it was all the result of a botched robbery that netted the suspect a few dollars worth of lottery tickets.
Full Story

Owner of the gas station, where I used to buy my lottery tickets, got ran over and dragged down the highway and killed over a few dollars worth of scratch off tickets he tried to swipe.

Of course the guy who tried to steal the tickets, is a huge drug addict. It's the thing to do here.
By fonewear 2014-06-09 07:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I was expecting a story about a down on their luck gambler.

Basically this: (this video can be used on any subject global warming etc)

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2014-06-09 08:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2014-06-09 10:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Need a Huff Post section as well.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-09 10:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Oh the fun we could have with that!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-09 10:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

It would be more fun than a Random Shooting Thread.

"Today on Huff Post, we discovered water! A few reporters drowned today, we will give you the full details as soon as we find somebody who could survive this diabolical substance. Water is the work of Bush and must be destroyed for society to survive."
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-06-09 10:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Dihydrogen monoxide is a serious threat, don't even joke about that ***.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-09 10:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

It would be more fun than a Random Shooting Thread.

"Today on Huff Post, we discovered water! A few reporters drowned today, we will give you the full details as soon as we find somebody who could survive this diabolical substance. Water is the work of Bush and must be destroyed for society to survive."
I PM'd fone a great huff post article over the weekend. And I just stumbled upon a couple of great ones yesterday, lol. So many topics, lmao!
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-06-09 15:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Why weep? These shootings are easy to prevent- MOAR GUNS. MOAR GUNS is the answer. MOAR GUNS is always the answer. Instead of two shooters, we could have fifty, as everyone draws their own piece and engages in a firefight.

Hey, who doesn't like Westerns? Imagine how fun it would be, every day would be like starring in a classic Western film.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-09 16:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »

Why weep? These shootings are easy to prevent- MOAR GUNS. MOAR GUNS is the answer. MOAR GUNS is always the answer. Instead of two shooters, we could have fifty, as everyone draws their own piece and engages in a firefight.

Hey, who doesn't like Westerns? Imagine how fun it would be, every day would be like starring in a classic Western film.
I'm actually waiting for the day that a dozen or so civilians pull out their firearms during a robbery or a mass shooting takes place.
First Page 2