Liberator 119 Worth It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Liberator 119 worth it?
Liberator 119 worth it?
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-06-01 17:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ophannus said: »
Quote:
I'll assume you're a troll from now on.

For relics, the Aftermath comes from the Relic WS itself. Lets use Swords for example. Almace is Chance of Crit varies with TP, Chant du Cygne doesn't give Aftermath unless used with Almace. Atonment doesn't give aftermath unless used with Burtgang because those weapons say on their help text Aftermath. Relic weapons do not have an Aftermath stat on them in the help text because the relic ws itself is what grants the aftermath, not using the WS with the weapon on. SE stated back when they let us unlock Empyrean WS that they would not consider letting us unlock Relic WS because the aftermath effects are linked to the weapon skill itself and not the actual weapon. This was their words.

No, Almaces aftermath is ODD the chance of crit is the ws tp mod again not the aftermath. Relics may not have Aftermath on the weapon itself like Empy and mythics but the aftermath is indeed linked to the weapon. SE released the relic wses on some Abyssea weapons which didn't give the aftermath effects. On relic wses it actually stats you need to have X weapon to receive the aftermath effect. "Drain target's HP. Bec de Faucon/Apocalypse: Additional effect: Haste" so yeah aftermath effect is LINKED TO THE RELIC WEAPON.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-06-01 21:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so sad Ophannus stopped to answer ;;
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-06-01 21:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I'm so sad Ophannus stopped to answer ;;

As sad as getting your AM3 up on mob, then your puller saying they have to AFK, then they come back right as it wears off and you have to get 300 TP again?

If only your aftermath wasn't tied to...oh wait, not going there.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-06-02 03:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

What happened here? lol.

If any of the cool forum admins want to shut this thing down go ahead, I got the feedback I was looking for. :)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-06-02 12:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

was dead till u bumped it with a worthless post

just saiyan