Copy Of "Judgment Day" Rank 1 Bonanza Prize
First Page 2
 Shiva.Siral
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-05-16 08:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Was just noticing a Rank 1 Bonanza Prize is a furnishing called copy of "Judgment Day".

I believe this is the first chance to get it and being Rank 1 exclusive prize makes it one of the most rare items in the game, especially if you have to choose between mythic or this.

BG says it is sendable within same POL account so maybe for someone who already has REMs on their account and win Rank 1 on their mule may get it just for the rarity?

Wonder if it has any unique moghancements or something?

Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like in game or would even know which DAT it is for those who would potentially want to DAT swap it?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-16 08:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm..

If won rank 1 on main, mythic or this or gil....

On mule, gil or this....

I guess it depends on how you play the Bonanza. I do 10 of the same numbers on main/mule. Theory is, if I win rank 1, I get mythic on main and gil on mules. You can transfer 1 mil per character per time, it would take a while, but you can also treat the mules as banks and only make withdrawals when you need it.

I just might get this if it is sendable on one mule and sent it to main.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-05-16 08:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I work on the same general theory as KN, though I split it between 5 numbers I always do on every character and 5 randoms each character.

If I only won one random on the main, I'd take a (second) Mythic, as I'm closer to done than not with Death Penalty. But on any mule, or if I won it across all chars, I would certainly take this as an option.
[+]
By MrIdea 2014-05-16 08:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Judgement day is a GM Alljobs spell for autokill.

CD 1 year.

Ultimate rare indeed.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2014-05-16 09:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I mean SE's going to have to spill the beans on what this thing actually does because the idea that you'd take a chance on it over a level 90 mythic is just bonkers
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-05-16 09:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siral said: »
Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like in game or would even know which DAT it is for those who would potentially want to DAT swap it?
Luzaf has it in some cut scenes doesn't he?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-16 09:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Captain's room on the Black Coffin, he talks abuot it with Aphmau too.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-05-16 09:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Shiva.Siral said: »
Yep.

There you guys go.

As for possible moglifications, it'd have to be something we've already seen before since there were no new ones added to the dats. Unless they are planning to add it in before distribution(don't get your hopes up too high there.)
[+]
 Shiva.Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-05-16 09:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks much.

I remember seeing that a handful of times because it really caught my eye in TOAU cutscenes but didn't connect the dots because I was thinking they just added it last year. But that makes sense that they'd just copy it over into a furnishing you can obtain a year ago.

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
As for possible moglifications, it'd have to be something we've already seen before since there were no new ones added to the dats. Unless they are planning to add it in before distribution(don't get your hopes up too high there.)

That is a bit disappointing. I know it was added a year ago and I haven't heard of any new moglifications since then. I don't think they'd add it now either since it's already in the Bonanza.

That just leaves me to wonder if we'll be able to obtain it any other way than mog bonanza.

It still puzzles me that it's rank 1. To be fair though Galley Kitchen is rank 3 and you can get that synthed if you know a few high level crafters+synergists.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Wordspoken 2014-05-16 12:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

If I win rank 1, I'm so going to get this purely for lulz!
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-05-16 12:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I guess it depends on how you play the Bonanza. I do 10 of the same numbers on main/mule. Theory is, if I win rank 1, I get mythic on main and gil on mules. You can transfer 1 mil per character per time, it would take a while, but you can also treat the mules as banks and only make withdrawals when you need it.

You could also just create a separate character (not a mule on the same account) to act as the middleman. Or even a very trusted friend.

Yeah though, if you won multiple rank 1s across all characters I could see picking the super rare painting.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-16 12:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »

You could also just create a separate character (not a mule on the same account) to act as the middleman. Or even a very trusted friend.

Yeah though, if you won multiple rank 1s across all characters I could see picking the super rare painting.
That requires you to dual box, and I don't want to pay additional money per month for a one-time deal (I already have a second outside character, I leave it inactive because I really don't want to mess with it without a second computer)
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-05-16 12:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Wordspoken said: »

Do it. Be sure to post pics. The amount of butthurt would be legendary, even better than the person that chose Youichinoyumi that time.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-16 12:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Waffless said: »
Wordspoken said: »

Do it. Be sure to post pics. The amount of butthurt would be legendary, even better than the person that chose Youichinoyumi that time.

lulz I am so doing this.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-05-16 13:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That requires you to dual box, and I don't want to pay additional money per month for a one-time deal (I already have a second outside character, I leave it inactive because I really don't want to mess with it without a second computer)

Guess it depends how many mules we're talking about here though, maybe not worth it for 1-2 mules... but if you're talking a dozen mules, I'd gladly pay $12 for one month of a second character to shift many millions of gil to my main. You can use a single computer to dual box you know.

Or, you know, just get someone you trust to trade your mules... Surely you have at least one friend in FFXI who wouldn't rip you off, right?? (and obviously, pay them a nice reward for their service, you can afford to be nice if you just won multiple rank 1s!)

Guess it's all wishful thinking though. I thought dreaming of ONE rank 1 was a nice fantasy, never even considered shooting for multiple rank 1s in the same bonanza ;)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-16 13:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe in the term "win big or go home"
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-05-16 13:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Just do like any rmt. Farm a rare and incredible useless item, that wasnt sold in like, last 5 years, place in AH for x millions and let your mule buy it.
By Presidentmerman 2014-05-16 13:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just dont do this please... http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/69581
[+]
 Ragnarok.Loughry
Server: Ragnarok
user: Loughry
By Ragnarok.Loughry 2014-05-16 17:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Presidentmerman said: »

Please please please do this lol.
[+]
By Presidentmerman 2014-05-16 20:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lou comeback......
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 07:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Loughry said: »
Presidentmerman said: »

Please please please do this lol.

Please, please do this. It's definitely worth it as you can tell! :)

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/74190
 Bismarck.Trow
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Trow 2014-05-19 07:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't wanna be Debbie downer, or burst anyone cute little bubble, but you're *** insane with all the multiple rank one win talks on one char. This ***is supervised, and 100% rigged. Thats why only 2 chars max per server ever win rank 1. They look thru the numbers and choose the least picked combination for winners. You're chances of winning rank 1 are much higher if you pick 10 random balls on each char. You so have a chance for multiple rank 2 if you pick 10 of the same tho.
 Shiva.Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-05-19 07:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Trow said: »
I don't wanna be Debbie downer, or burst anyone cute little bubble, but you're *** insane with all the multiple rank one win talks on one char. This ***is supervised, and 100% rigged. Thats why only 2 chars max per server ever win rank 1. They look thru the numbers and choose the least picked combination for winners. You're chances of winning rank 1 are much higher if you pick 10 random balls on each char. You so have a chance for multiple rank 2 if you pick 10 of the same tho.

*tinfoil hat*
[+]
 Ragnarok.Relapse
user: Relapse13
By Ragnarok.Relapse 2014-05-19 07:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »

can I buy some pot from you?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 08:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Relapse said: »
Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »

can I buy some pot from you?

Everyone grows their own pot in Oregon, or gives it away for free, at least in my group of friends.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2014-05-19 08:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to make the decision even more lopsided, but it looks like Rank 1 is 2x relic/mythic/empyrean. So you have to give up 2 mythics for this.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-05-19 08:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
Not to make the decision even more lopsided, but it looks like Rank 1 is 2x relic/mythic/empyrean. So you have to give up 2 mythics for this.
The *2 that appears after the Mythic/Relic/Empy coupon just points to a footnote explaining how to redeem the coupons, it doesn't mean x2 of the prize.
By Pantafernando 2014-05-19 08:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol
By Wordspoken 2014-05-19 08:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
That would make the decision to take the painting even more funnier and such more desirable!
First Page 2