WTB: H-P Bayld - Sell your NQ Bayld!~
First Page 2
 Bahamut.Malothar
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-05-16 03:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Making an honest push for Geo's mythic, so wanted to make a post to point people to, or for some to stumble upon, to inform them of how to translate Bayld into H-P Bayld, as many seem unaware you can do this.

Runje Desaali in Eastern Adoulin at J-10 is the transfer NPC. Talking to her for the first time will innitiate a long winded speech explaining out the process and such. Once you're all said and done with her, you'll be able to purchase H-P Bayld from her for 10k Bayld. As a bonus, if you buy more than 100 pieces from her at once, she'll give you 1 extra piece. I'm not sure if there's more tiers or not, however I know the breaking point for the 1 is 101. For the pre-quest, I bought exactly 100 pieces and received 100. Later that night, I spent my remaining Bayld and bought 101 pieces, and received 102. Could be higher tier bonuses such as buy 500, get +10 or something, who knows.

Onto the meat of the post, I'm buying these up. Bulk, singles, a handful, idc. I'm on stage 2 atm and about 1/8th the way through it's 2500 requirement. Stage 3 is 9999 HPBs, for a total of 13099 HPBs needed.

With those numbers in mind, their similarity in use to Alexandrites, and the ease that one can acquire Bayld, I'm looking at paying 20k gil per H-P Bayld. For extremely large bulk sales, I may be open to negotiating on the price, but for the most part, my ball park is 20k.

Please PM me on here if you'd like to discuss a sale, or catch me in game. I'm online 24/7, but I work the third shift Monday-Friday EST, so mid-to-late afternoon I'm usually sleeping, and Monday-Friday I'm working at night. Any other time, I should be available in game.

Look forward to completing this, and thanks for reading and considering selling. ^^
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-05-16 03:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck on your weapon! Please inform us how much HP Bayld you need on the final stage when you get to that point.

I'd like to know so I know what to aim for.
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-05-17 06:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump~

Generated a few sales from this post, but need lots more, only about 350/2500.
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-06-04 04:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump~

Now offering 20k per HPB. 581/2500 of stage 2.
 Asura.Backstab
Server: Asura
user: backstab
By Asura.Backstab 2014-06-04 08:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Good luck on your weapon! Please inform us how much HP Bayld you need on the final stage when you get to that point.

I'd like to know so I know what to aim for.

final stage is 10k.
 Bahamut.Wordlifee
By Bahamut.Wordlifee 2014-06-06 03:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be in East or West Adoulin with H-P Baylds for sale in bazaar for 15k-20k/ea. farm up about 3-4 stacks a day and convert a bunch too.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-06-06 03:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Wordlifee said: »
I'll be in East or West Adoulin with H-P Baylds for sale in bazaar for 15k-20k/ea. farm up about 3-4 stacks a day and convert a bunch too.

You farm up 3-4 stacks of H-P bayld a day? I have to know what you're doing. O_o
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-06-16 05:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump~

Update is happening later tonight, I'm sure they'll be plenty of spamming of WKRs for people to get their augs. Hit me up with any HPBs you'd like to get rid of, 1, 100s, 1000s, taking em all~
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-06-16 07:59:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Bahamut.Wordlifee said: »

You farm up 3-4 stacks of H-P bayld a day? I have to know what you're doing. O_o

that's what I'd love to know...you have a mule army in rieves and WKR all day? Or did you mean 3-4 HP bayld a day? I'd be ecstatic to grind out 300-400 a day. I'd be done in little over a month.

As for the person curious about stage count it goes
100 > 500 > 2500 > 9,999

I wish prices on Asura were in the 10-15k range. Maybe the update will help. Be nice if they had pouches and sacks.
By Zoltar 2014-06-16 08:07:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all about spamming colonization reives on a DD job (ceizak is a good area) or parking a BLM mule at Lair Reives for the easy Stone spam solo.
By Pantafernando 2014-06-16 08:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Zoltar said: »
It's all about spamming colonization reives on a DD job (ceizak is a good area) or parking a BLM mule at Lair Reives for the easy Stone spam solo.

The thing is, with same time, anyone could possible farm enough gil to buy 10x the amount of hp bayld someone could make farming reives at an above average price. Unless you bot, that would be a diferent story. Parking multiples chars at multiples lair reives, spamming overnight.
By Zoltar 2014-06-16 08:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The point was, Bayld is SUPER EASY to farm. People would just rather do other things than spam reives all day long.
By Zoltar 2014-06-16 08:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

And being super easy to farm, people buying at 50k plus are nuts. Malo is right the price should be 10-15k each
By Pantafernando 2014-06-16 09:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Zoltar said: »
And being super easy to farm, people buying at 50k plus are nuts. Malo is right the price should be 10-15k each

What about you going out of your way to farm this?

Do it just once, then come back to tell if 15k is a good price for the amount of resource (time) you used or the possibility of doing more cash with same resource(by dyna, salvage, fishing) given up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-06-16 17:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's hard to nail down a price on HPBs, as there's so many ways to get it, with differing investments of time for each.

Anyone with capped Couriers can get 4,750 bayld per imp for 10 seconds of running, and you may get as many as 5 imps per day.

Someone could do a round of WKRs to get KIs or gear, and end up with 6 HPBs.

Someone could go do 6x Skirmish v3 and get Bayld each time from the NA and have enough for 3-6 HPBs depending on the tier done. Additionally, someone could go and 6 box Cirdas or Yorcia Bayld runs, and come out with 30k+ bayld every single run, which takes a couple minutes per run tops. And a set for that costs 15-20k... Do that 6 times with the characters, 100k-ish cost, 180k bayld, or 18 HPBs, return on your investment.

Or someone could go farm Reives all day every day for the rest of eternity and make back very little Bayld, in my experience, 40k an hour isn't bad, with random HPB drops thrown in. As a bonus, Skirmish pieces and capes can drop, but their use and value vary greatly. Some extra gil from higher tier Skirmish heads and bodies is always nice, though its too random to be a main source of gil.

Obviously, if you go by the slowest way to earn Bayld, then you believe the price should be very high. However, if several hundred people on the server are doing Couriers, WKRs, and Skirmish at different times, thats an immense amount of Bayld being added to the system. That's what my price of 20k targets. As far as overall RME cost, I believe it ends up at a fair cost. 262 mil in HPBs, 35-40ish mil in other things needed to turn in.
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-06-16 20:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Malothar said: »
It's hard to nail down a price on HPBs, as there's so many ways to get it, with differing investments of time for each.

Anyone with capped Couriers can get 4,750 bayld per imp for 10 seconds of running, and you may get as many as 5 imps per day.

Someone could do a round of WKRs to get KIs or gear, and end up with 6 HPBs.

Someone could go do 6x Skirmish v3 and get Bayld each time from the NA and have enough for 3-6 HPBs depending on the tier done. Additionally, someone could go and 6 box Cirdas or Yorcia Bayld runs, and come out with 30k+ bayld every single run, which takes a couple minutes per run tops. And a set for that costs 15-20k... Do that 6 times with the characters, 100k-ish cost, 180k bayld, or 18 HPBs, return on your investment.

Or someone could go farm Reives all day every day for the rest of eternity and make back very little Bayld, in my experience, 40k an hour isn't bad, with random HPB drops thrown in. As a bonus, Skirmish pieces and capes can drop, but their use and value vary greatly. Some extra gil from higher tier Skirmish heads and bodies is always nice, though its too random to be a main source of gil.

Obviously, if you go by the slowest way to earn Bayld, then you believe the price should be very high. However, if several hundred people on the server are doing Couriers, WKRs, and Skirmish at different times, thats an immense amount of Bayld being added to the system. That's what my price of 20k targets. As far as overall RME cost, I believe it ends up at a fair cost. 262 mil in HPBs, 35-40ish mil in other things needed to turn in.

Convincing some folks to even part with bayld...this is the hard part! hoarding all worried they will need it for something. Even when you put it in perspective, somone that thinks they have a lot of bayld...say 3million, is barely putting a dent in the process...assuming you can convince someone to exchange out that much. Once players understand that they can even convert or what it's for...or even the fact that Runje also accepts old coalition gear and sparks gear. you have to find that happy medium that convinces them, the time vs a reasonable cost is in their interest.

The synth mats and the crystal are such trivial parts of the trial. You can convert AMAN to obsidian for the 200 stones, I like to pretend that anyone can enter delve and win so you have decent chances at the mats (maybe you get lucky and have joke synth requirements...I needed ygg root, crest, pelt so 1/3 isn't bad) It's really in your best interest to just farm and devote gil wasted buying these into HP bayld. On top of you truly don't need the 2.5m crystal until you are done with the 9,999 so you should be well over 2.5m plasm by the time you've collected all that bayld.
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-06-17 01:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Echandra said: »
Convincing some folks to even part with bayld...this is the hard part! hoarding all worried they will need it for something. Even when you put it in perspective, somone that thinks they have a lot of bayld...say 3million, is barely putting a dent in the process...assuming you can convince someone to exchange out that much. Once players understand that they can even convert or what it's for...or even the fact that Runje also accepts old coalition gear and sparks gear. you have to find that happy medium that convinces them, the time vs a reasonable cost is in their interest.

This so much. And it's not really the player's fault, it's SE's. For MEs, they've tied their currency to absolutely nothing, MEs are the currencies sole use. However with bayld > HPBs, you never know when SE very well might add a legitimate use for bayld. I think they saw that most people didn't convert their bayld, hence why we're getting HPB boxes from WKRs now. Seems early for it, but it would certainly make sense.

On topic, still buying! Imagine there will be plenty of it out and about with all the WKR spam to get the new bell/ring and the augment KIs. Hit me up!
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-06-17 01:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm stoked for the HPB boxes. It'll be interesting to see how much they can hold.
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-06-23 16:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump~

WKRs starting to die down already, sell off dem HPBs! ;o 2986/13099
 Bahamut.Sharmarali
By Bahamut.Sharmarali 2014-06-24 15:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Malothar will dance naked for you in a chocobo mask if you sell him 5 or more plates.

He'll do it.
By Pantafernando 2014-06-24 15:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Sharmarali said: »
Malothar will dance naked for you in a chocobo mask if you sell him 5 or more plates.

He'll do it.

I supose youre trying to scare malothar possible sellers?
 Bahamut.Buckaroo
By Bahamut.Buckaroo 2014-06-25 07:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Help Mal before he gets banned for ringing too much bell.

[+]
 Bahamut.Shirai
user: Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2014-06-25 07:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Jormungand isn't very threatening anymore though.
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-06-25 08:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If I look like that in 40 years, Imma find you and give you some of that bell. >:\ Pretty sure that's Yinzi next to me too, dude so grumpy. Has that look like "why aren't we making money right now?"

Gotta pull out that Christmas bell and make a /bell script like Grey said.
 Bahamut.Sharmarali
By Bahamut.Sharmarali 2014-06-25 19:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Bahamut.Sharmarali said: »

He'll do it.

I supose youre trying to scare malothar possible sellers?

Well, that was MEANT to be an incentive, but I suppose it could be a deterrent...
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-06-28 03:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump~

Finally broke into the final stage. About 200ish/9999 atm.

Still buying for 20k, though I'm fairly willing to go to 25k for purchases of dozens of HPBs.

Lezgo Bahamut!

If you send me a tell and I don't answer, can always hit up my unofficial hornman:

Zenophora and Yinzi can collect as well. ^^/ Props to Buck for the terrible MS Paint job.
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2014-06-28 07:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Malothat

- Here to Kick A$$ and cast Bubbles - but he is all out of Kick A$$.
 Bahamut.Snapshot
user: Snapshot
By Bahamut.Snapshot 2014-07-01 09:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2014-07-02 20:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Malothar said: »
Bump~

Finally broke into the final stage. About 1k'ish/9999 atm.

Still buying for 20k, though I'm fairly willing to go to 25k for purchases of dozens of HPBs.

Lezgo Bahamut!

If you send me a tell and I don't answer, can always hit up my unofficial hornman:

Zenophora and Yinzi can collect as well. ^^/ Props to Buck for the terrible MS Paint job.
 Bahamut.Malothar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-07-04 23:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
Malothat

- Here to Kick A$$ and cast Bubbles - but he is all out of Kick A$$.

Geo never runs outta kick ***. :P

Bump~ Just broke into the 2k range. Leggo Bahamut!

Edit: And into the 3k range in less than 12 hours lol. :D Hope this pace keeps up!

BTW Enigma members, Unafay said she has cookies and she'll be Brd for life if you sell off your Bayld. Honest. ;o

Edit edit!: Annnnd into the 4k range, less than 12 hours after that. Shits comin outta the woodwork~
[+]
First Page 2