Ra'Kaznar Bullets And A Small Problem...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Ra'Kaznar Bullets and a small problem...
Ra'Kaznar Bullets and a small problem...
 Quetzalcoatl.Javarr
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Javarr 2014-04-23 20:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Finally worked Alchemy up to Adept Rank in order to make my own bullets for RNG and COR, but ran into a small problem. When I tried to begin the Synergy, it keeps saying my Alchemy level to too low. 78 Alchemy / 59 Smiting / 71 Synergy. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Only theory I have is the the Alchemy level has to be 80, instead of just having the guild title. Anyone with Experience in Synergy that can clear this up?

For note: Checked over the info sites and all of them same Adept Alchemy, Apprentice Smiting and Artisan Synergy. About at my wit's end here. Any help would be nice.
 Carbuncle.Jysthea
Server: Carbuncle
user: Jysthea
By Carbuncle.Jysthea 2014-04-23 20:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I ran into the same problem making Ra'kaznar arrows.

The listed information was incorrect.

It required Expert Woodworking, NOT artisan, I assume there is a similar issue with the bullets.

Likely need an Artisan (71+) smithing and "Veteran" (88+) alchemist, or even higher. (actual titles, as in MAIN craft, not 70cap+ gear).

@ 110 smithing + 70 (capped) Alchemy, I cannot make them,(obviously) "That recipe is impossible at your alchemy skill level"

Generally need 2 bodies to make new synergy things, as they require skills beyond subcaps.

Just had someone test it, 83 (Adept) Alchemy is insufficient, it requires Expert Alchemist and probably expert blacksmithing, but the blacksmith part is up to you to test as I cannot.
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-04-23 21:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

For bullets when my wife made them, she used our Alchemy mule which is 100 to make the bullets. Smith sub was only 45.
 Quetzalcoatl.Javarr
By Quetzalcoatl.Javarr 2014-04-23 22:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I can tell ya on the Arrrows that an Expert isn't needed. Am able to crank out the arrows @ 94 WW without any issue what so ever. I know normally for bullets, the Alchemy has always been higher of the levels. Really hope I can get it by 86 Alchemy... If not, that was a lot of wasted money. ;.;
 Cerberus.Halticus
Server: Cerberus
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2014-04-23 22:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

An ls member and I have made these bullets. We had Expert in both smithing and alchemy. Alchemist (ls friend) also had 80 synergy. 2/10 on HQ synths with other 8 being 99 stack NQ"s. Hope this helps some.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jysthea
Server: Carbuncle
user: Jysthea
By Carbuncle.Jysthea 2014-04-23 22:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It's based on title, not actual skill levels.

Veteran, expert, (details)

And apparently the bullets require 88+ (veteran) alchemy.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Javarr
By Quetzalcoatl.Javarr 2014-04-24 08:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright, thanks for the information fokes. Gonna push up Alchemy and see what happens. I really need those bullets. Kind of embarrassing firing pre-SoA Ammo out of a i119 gun. ^.^;;
By Zoltar 2014-04-24 19:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Do more Delve, superb ammo
 Quetzalcoatl.Javarr
By Quetzalcoatl.Javarr 2014-04-25 23:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Zoltar said: »
Do more Delve, superb ammo

Would be nice if I could find a group that can do it on a constant basis...

Anywho, I can now Verify that the Bullets are Veteran (88). Was Finally able to make them tonight after having to sac two of my Woodworking levels. If anyone is reading this and really knows how to edit the wiki's properly, could you please edit them to reflect this so someone else doesn't have to go though this headache.