b*tchy taru seeks new home
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-04-24 08:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dippity said: »
it's not so much NA hours. playable time : everyday, all day, all night, doesn't matter for i am a robot and sleep isn't an issue.
True story girlys a machine... also don't ignore her tells! I never could live that one down!! :P gonna miss you dip enjoy the new adventure and ppl!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-24 08:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

ZiaofAsura said: »
I think there are more good WHM's on Asura than people know. If a DD is an idiot, even the best WHM can't save them. Not to mention that DD's on Asura constantly back seat drive. If a DD wanted to come WHM they should have come WHM. Kibitzing just causes a WHM to get ticked off. And a ticked off WHM is worse than any mob you are trying to fight.
Hey, I didn't die last night when I went ballistic as WAR!

And I really try not to get you killed when I play WHM!

It just happens...
 Phoenix.Devdas
Server: Phoenix
user: Devdas
By Phoenix.Devdas 2014-04-24 12:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said: »
yea the WHMs on asura that are any good can be counted on 1 hand tbh, maby 2 hands. Theres deffinatly less then 10 good WHMs.

Lol... There are plenty of good whm on Asura. They just tend to be in statics or linkshells and don't do random pickup runs very often.
 Lakshmi.Minivict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2014-04-24 13:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Come to Lakshmi and battle me for the title of #topBRD. Also, if you join TToF then Stepth will probably be demoted from #ViceBRD to #SpeakerOftheBRD.

Yesssss... server transfer to help me annoy Stepth. Yesss........
Haha. Best BRDs are obviously you, Fobby and Mini :D winning
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2014-04-24 13:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

yea the WHMs on asura that are any good can be counted on 1 hand tbh, maby 2 hands. Theres deffinatly less then 10 good WHMs.
Bots are the best whms lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Vaporybean
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Vaporybean 2014-04-24 13:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Syagin said: »
Leviathan.Dippity said: »
it's not so much NA hours. playable time : everyday, all day, all night, doesn't matter for i am a robot and sleep isn't an issue.
True story girlys a machine... also don't ignore her tells! I never could live that one down!! :P gonna miss you dip enjoy the new adventure and ppl!

I'll second this ^^ Dippity gl on finding a new home!!! :D
 Ragnarok.Relapse
Server: Ragnarok
user: Relapse13
By Ragnarok.Relapse 2014-04-24 13:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tatsiki said: »
Come to Ragnarok, it's a nice server, we have players around all day and all night ranging from NA, to EU (UK and Italian players mostly) and some during JP hours. I myself like this atmosphere so far.

You must be new here. We have at best 2-3 linkshells that can reliably clear newer content which I assume is what you're looking to transfer for. Afaik none of those linkshells(that I'm aware of)are recruiting atm. We recently received all the rejects from god knows where the last few weeks who do nothing but buy all the currency/marrows/alex etc. making it near impossible to find any of it unless you camp bazaars non stop and pray that you find some at a decent price. On top of that, 30% of the player base here doesn't have a clue about anything, 60% are afk bazaaring w/e, 9% of them actually attempt to clear content, .9% actually clear it, and .1% is a 43 year old learning disabled individual(who is actually quite entertaining at times). Anyway sorry about the rant. As much as I used to love ragnarok, I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy now.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-24 14:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

@OP
How about.... GO TO HELL HADES!!!!
/punt
All tarus are pervy weirdos!

We need an all taru server to punt them all too...
Where they can be mocked and ridiculed...but then someday free to stare up nps'c dresses in peace.

Especially the ones that want to be tanks and DDs! I have MP out teh wazooie-kazooie but I always wantarued to be a drg! /strangle

Altana, please hear our prayers and engulf them all in fire. amen.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-24 14:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
@OP
How about.... GO TO HELL HADES!!!!
/punt
All tarus are pervy weirdos!

We need an all taru server to punt them all too...
Where they can be mocked and ridiculed...but then someday free to stare up nps'c dresses in peace.

Especially the ones that want to be tanks and DDs! I have MP out teh wazooie-kazooie but I always wantarued to be a drg! /strangle

Altana, please hear our prayers and engulf them all in fire. amen.

Seems appropriate.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Dreamx
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dreamx 2014-04-24 17:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Please.. Please do not come to Lakshmi..
 Carbuncle.Jysthea
Server: Carbuncle
user: Jysthea
By Carbuncle.Jysthea 2014-04-24 17:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Echandra said: »
If you're a really awesome WHM, your chances increase significantly. The current WHM pool on Asura is quite embarrassing. Everyone is too busy trying play off their mediocre DD as being the most awesome thing ever.

yea the WHMs on asura that are any good can be counted on 1 hand tbh, maybe 2 hands. There's definitely less then 10 good WHMs.

This is every server, all the mediocre "dd" trying to play that instead of being useful and learning cures. And the ones that do play whm half-*** it since they couldn't join on their mediocre dd.