Any Active Eu Ls Aroud Still ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Any active eu ls aroud still ?
Any active eu ls aroud still ?

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Legato
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Legato 2014-04-22 00:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanatos on FFXI Carbuncle server is pretty good i believe they have 30+ members, and they always do events from what i see!

LS Leader name is Papesse.

hope that helps!
By afin 2014-04-22 17:08:50
Link | Quote | Reply

it'd be great to find an EU ls still around, don't have mage jobs so was declined to the last i applied to, shame too, I guess it gives me the extra time to work on a burtgang, but i do miss ls delves in an EU time, they were fun, and didnt have to stay up stupidly late to get them done.... Now i'll b lucky to find a good small group >.<
 Quetzalcoatl.Zubis
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Zubis
By Quetzalcoatl.Zubis 2014-04-23 17:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

As a fellow EU person, I didn't think there were any EUs on Quez left. The place is a ghost-town during prime hours.
 Ragnarok.Mswildfire
Server: Ragnarok
user: Antz
By Ragnarok.Mswildfire 2014-04-24 01:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly I think it's like that for most EU people, pretty much same over here on Rag too now.
By mrkaze 2014-04-24 01:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Europa Linkshell on Asura, generally a social linkshell but we do set up delve/skirmish/skcnm etc.. on a regular basis, we tend to see who's available at 7-8pm gmt then decide what to do.

probably 20+ members, with 12-15 on at primetime.
[+]
 Bahamut.Aelissa
Server: Bahamut
user: Ivinora
By Bahamut.Aelissa 2014-04-24 01:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the only one on baha at this point is enigma?
But they mostly have a not recruiting status on this site, don't really know any of the players though, so idk if you are thinking of jumping server maybe you should try to contact somebody there

edit: oops sorry about the don't care what server XD i only just woke up
 Carbuncle.Legato
By Carbuncle.Legato 2014-04-24 03:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If you all are looking for endgame content Linkshell i think Thanatos would be the right fit especially for EU players, i believe they were the first on our server to clear VD Ouryu / Stellar Fulcrum and do 1-5 Kamir drift.

Papesse keeps her LS pretty active and helps the members who are more "casual" players catch up and still be able to do content with the more seasoned players!

Hope the info helps you find a home if some of you are still searching!
 Quetzalcoatl.Zubis
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Zubis
By Quetzalcoatl.Zubis 2014-04-26 17:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

For the record I popped over to Asura. The server's far more active than Quez, 1400 on 2pm on a Saturday, 900 at 8pm, 1000 at 11pm. Better than 500 on Quez.

There's a ton of people in Jeuno and lots of shouts at GMT which is really good compared to Quez, and frankly I regret not doing it years ago.

Haven't had much interaction with the server pop yet though, so hopefully Asura's not full of *** :)
By Pantafernando 2014-04-27 09:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Zubis said: »
For the record I popped over to Asura. The server's far more active than Quez, 1400 on 2pm on a Saturday, 900 at 8pm, 1000 at 11pm. Better than 500 on Quez.

There's a ton of people in Jeuno and lots of shouts at GMT which is really good compared to Quez, and frankly I regret not doing it years ago.

Haven't had much interaction with the server pop yet though, so hopefully Asura's not full of *** :)

Sabe de nada, inocente.
I mean, good luck, you gonna need it.
 Phoenix.Damane
Server: Phoenix
user: Damane
By Phoenix.Damane 2014-04-29 15:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Vodkaa said: »
As the title states, any active ls still around.

Not bothered what server.

how active and big/size does it have to be?
 Carbuncle.Jysthea
user: Jysthea
By Carbuncle.Jysthea 2014-04-29 16:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Legato said: »
If you all are looking for endgame content Linkshell i think Thanatos would be the right fit especially for EU players, i believe they were the first on our server to clear VD Ouryu / Stellar Fulcrum and do 1-5 Kamir drift.

Papesse keeps her LS pretty active and helps the members who are more "casual" players catch up and still be able to do content with the more seasoned players!

If you mean helps, by saying "lets shitty players be carried on jobs they're terrible at because (it's their only 99 job u_u) while the good/better players get stuck on cor/brd/whm" then sure, it's perfect.
 Carbuncle.Kaelthas
By Carbuncle.Kaelthas 2014-04-29 16:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Legato said: »

I tried joining Thanatos on a few occassions but was always met with either "we're full" or "it might not be for you". I'm even friends with the leader, Papesse, and the most i've ever done with her shell was replace one of her shellmates for an event. Therefore I wouldn't recommend transferring to Carby just to join this EU shell.
 Carbuncle.Bechynu
By Carbuncle.Bechynu 2014-04-29 17:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Jysthea said: »
If you mean helps, by saying "lets shitty players be carried on jobs they're terrible at because (it's their only 99 job u_u) while the good/better players get stuck on cor/brd/whm" then sure, it's perfect.

[Edited - Flame baiting.]

Carbuncle.Kaelthas said: »
I tried joining Thanatos on a few occassions but was always met with either "we're full" or "it might not be for you". I'm even friends with the leader, Papesse, and the most i've ever done with her shell was replace one of her shellmates for an event. Therefore I wouldn't recommend transferring to Carby just to join this EU shell.

It might have something to do with your skill level, and that's saying something because Buldom is in that LS.
 Carbuncle.Kaelthas
By Carbuncle.Kaelthas 2014-04-30 11:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Bechynu said: »
It might have something to do with your skill level, and that's saying something because Buldom is in that LS.

I agree I wasn't the best of players back then, I got that reply about 9 or so months back. Although, now i'm betterly equipped and know what i'm doing on all my main jobs (MNK RNG SAM SMN BLU and SCH), I think i'll re-apply.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2014-04-30 11:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

While I'm certainly not going to claim to be the best player myself by any means, Kaelthas struck me as a fairly good player the times I played with him. His steadfast refusal to use anything but vanilla XI is a drawback, but he never struck me as an abysmally bad player by any means.
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
Server: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2014-04-30 12:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Would check out Enigma on Bahamut, as previously stated. I know it says not recruiting, but after checking out your profile, it would be pretty hard to turn you down. (barring personality issues)

Would contact Menty, the leader. He's a good guy, and all the people I've met in Enigma are standup people~