Forum » FFXI » General » Oboro Issue with "Difficult" Win
Oboro Issue with "Difficult" Win
 Leviathan.Feyzo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Feyzo
By Leviathan.Feyzo 2014-04-12 20:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi there. I beat SKCNM 10 "The Worm's Tail" on "Difficult". When I went to speak with Oboro after the fact, he was still rude, called me a plebeian and had me exit the vicinity. Do I have to beat an SKCNM 20 on difficult instead? I know SE's notes claimed Micro/Macro but who knows... I just want the harp for crying out loud! Any help would be great, thanks.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-04-12 20:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Was it your orb? SKCNM10 should fulfill the requirement. http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Oboro
 Leviathan.Feyzo
Server: Leviathan
user: Feyzo
By Leviathan.Feyzo 2014-04-12 21:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you both for the responses. It is much appreciated! Thanks, Josiah, that sounds good. Hsieh, it was not my orb but my party leader (he used the orb) was in the same boat I was, and Oboro also shut him down! Checking with Shami, I am given "With honors" next to "The Worm's Tail" (which I assume means a "Difficult" clear?). Great link, that's what I found too and led to my confusion. Perusing through the November 2013 Update notes when Oboro was first introduced, I saw that it had to be solely SKCNM20 clear. It's not a huge deal, I can get into an AA on normal easily enough or try my hand at a Difficult SKC20, I just found it quite odd! I've waited a game day, zoned, etc. and am still a plebeian...