Imperial Standing
 Odin.Brahk
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Brahk
By Odin.Brahk 2014-04-10 13:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all,

What are some of the fastest ways to get Imperial Standing? I know you can use copper vouchers for 1000 each, but anything beyond that for quick & easy? Thanks!
 Leviathan.Skinnymcgee
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Skinnymcgee 2014-04-10 13:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

other than farming exp mobs in the region(lol), your best bet is always gonna be besieged. Another way, that's not very efficient, is farming archaic mirrors(rare/ex) for 1k IS/each. This involves running around the different zones Wide scanning for either the mirrors or the mirror guardians.

(vap posted at the same time as I updated my info haha)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Vaporybean
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Vaporybean 2014-04-10 14:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Brahk said: »
Hi all,

What are some of the fastest ways to get Imperial Standing? I know you can use copper vouchers for 1000 each, but anything beyond that for quick & easy? Thanks!

You can also turn in Archaic Mirrors dropped from Archaic Mirrors in Halvung, Mamook, and Arrapago Reef for 1000 Imperial Standing each, iirc.

EDIT: Source - FFXIclopedia - Archaic Mirror
 Quetzalcoatl.Vaporybean
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Vaporybean 2014-04-10 14:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have the Voidwatch teleport for Mamook's entrance - there is a couple Mirrors near the zone entrance. You can easily teleport, kill one for the drop, teleport back to Whitegate and turn it in. As Skinny said though, not very efficient.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-04-10 21:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Besieged is pretty much the most practical and time efficient way, with no opportunity cost like spending vouchers. After a besieged, if you are feeling adventurous, go rescue some prisoners for extra IS. I can't remember the numbers, but regular townspeople net you I think 1000, and 5000 for a general. Plus, you can grab mirrors while you're there, and of course, use sanction.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-04-10 22:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Been a while since I did it myself, but I recall it being much more than 200/1k.
 Shiva.Zhaine
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Zhaine 2014-04-10 22:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I just did a beseiged for the first time since like.... 09 or something. Got 5k IS. Not bad. Took 15 minutes. Just watch your region bar and check for beseiged a few times a day and head up when they are advancing.