New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » [Sylph] New/returning player looking for LS
[Sylph] New/returning player looking for LS
By Creepious 2014-03-31 01:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Sylph,
Maybe out of nostalgia, plus being bored/tired with current MMOs, I've returned to FFXI after about 10 years. Unfortunately, SE couldn't find my old chars. I had a 75 RDM. Well, maybe for the best, so I'm starting from scratch.

As expected there are SO many changes. It's a bit overwhelming, so I'm taking it easy, exploring and re-doing quests. Gotta love the Trust NPCs, all the teleports, and how ridiculously easy it is to get exp now ;)

Still figuring things out, but I'm hoping to find an active friendly/social LS.

Creepious, the creepy Elvaan
 Sylph.Feary
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2014-03-31 01:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Returning_to_Vana%27diel
[+]
By Creepious 2014-03-31 04:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks. I've been reading many similar articles and that happens to be one of them :)
By mrkaze 2014-03-31 04:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I recently returned to after 7 years away, my character was still here!

I used to be on Fairy, so it stuck me on Sylph, but I have since transferred to Asura because of a EU friendly linkshell that I was invited to.

So glad I came back, absolutely loving it!!

Also glad my character was here, as I would have hated having to do ROZ, COP, TOAU & rank missions again, not to mention all the limit breaks, Weapon skills, AF quests etc... lol

Welcome back!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-05-11 09:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

mrkaze said: »
I recently returned to after 7 years away, my character was still here!

I used to be on Fairy, so it stuck me on Sylph, but I have since transferred to Asura because of a EU friendly linkshell that I was invited to.

So glad I came back, absolutely loving it!!

Also glad my character was here, as I would have hated having to do ROZ, COP, TOAU & rank missions again, not to mention all the limit breaks, Weapon skills, AF quests etc... lol

Welcome back!
if you are still looking for a shell i will be on today you can contact me then and i will pearl you 95% of my ls is old fairy members.