Social Linkshell?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Social Linkshell?
Social Linkshell?
By MikeTizzle 2014-03-12 17:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all,

Anyone got a nice laid back social linkshell? Just came back and am in no rush to be at "endgame" Would like to take my time and enjoy with others.

Thanks!
By mrkaze 2014-03-13 09:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in the same boat, would be nice to have some chatting going on while I'm off discovering whats been going on in Vanadiel for the past 7 odd years.....
By MikeTizzle 2014-03-13 11:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm EST and in game name is Tizzle if you ever wanna chat/play!
By mrkaze 2014-03-14 05:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm GMT, UK, got to say, when I left FFXI 7 years ago, I've barely played games since, just a little Fifa & GTA - I'm loving it being back, finding a healthy medium between games time, work & life i.e. no more Dynamis/Sky/Limbus/Sea etc... @ EST times in the middle of the night lol, just gona have fun with what I can do with limited team ups mostly solo play, which now seems a perfectly feasible way to play certain aspects of this game!

I do like doing missions though, my static were one of the first into Sea & to complete COP back on fairy, was well underway with TOAU to, so I hope to find a way to complete the expansion missions in time, which could require some assistance once I have the required jobs & subs leveled, but no rush, all in good time.

Great to be back.
 Asura.Eurewyen
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2014-03-14 07:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Guys,

Mabey you want to mention wich server you on. If on Asura I have a social/casual events ls called. Europa. Can be found here if interested europa-asura.guildwork.com

If not, welcome back and glædelig on finding a ls wich suites you both.

Ups. Misser it said sylph.
By MikeTizzle 2014-03-14 11:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome Back Mrkaze!

Been playing on and off for years as well. Quit in August for FF14, didn't like it and came back to this. Enjoying myself but would love some company.

Hey Eurewyen!
Thank you for the invite but sadly am not on Asura =/ I thought it showed what server we are on under our profile pics but I guess mine isn't showing. As you have found out, I am on sylph.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-05-11 09:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

MikeTizzle said: »
Hey all,

Anyone got a nice laid back social linkshell? Just came back and am in no rush to be at "endgame" Would like to take my time and enjoy with others.

Thanks!
mrkaze said: »
I'm in the same boat, would be nice to have some chatting going on while I'm off discovering whats been going on in Vanadiel for the past 7 odd years.....
just contact me on game we would be more then happy to take you both in to are ls.
 Sylph.Izzybella
user: Izzybella
By Sylph.Izzybella 2014-05-14 12:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

look me up...iSpontaneous is a nice laid back social and sometimes we actually get together and do stuff lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [78 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Zagreus
user: kingu
By Sylph.Zagreus 2014-07-31 21:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello i was on Sylph for about 5 years then moved servers now im back and looking for just a social linkshell can anyone help me