users online
Forum » FFXIV » Excalibur » Bringer of the Dawn Open recruiting
Bringer of the Dawn Open recruiting
 Phoenix.Antonioklaus
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Antonioklaus 2014-02-20 04:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, I'm Anto Freugalmon. Some may know me as Antonioklaus from Bringer of the Dawn in FFXI. I've been playing 2.0 since it's re-release and I've finally given in to making a FC.
We are new, which means currently we are level 1 and only have a few members. I'm hoping to change that.
We are currently helping people level, do low level and high level dungeons, story line, HM and Ex Primals and trying to set up a Coil static. I currently have a coil static on this character that's cleared 1-4 and working on 5. I'm leveling a new character in order to help others with coil. We use TS for communication.
We are looking for ppl that just want to play the game together and dabble in all the events it has to offer. If you want to join, contact Anto Freugalmon, Anto Hulk or Ettra Hawke in game or leave me a message here.
http://botd.guildwork.com
 Phoenix.Antonioklaus
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Antonioklaus 2014-02-25 22:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a little update. Free company established 2/17/2014. Hit Rank 3 tonight so soon we'll have company actions. Currently sitting at 19 members and still looking to add people to our group for all aspects of the game. Come join us whether you are level 1 or 50 and whether you are doing Sastasha or Coil turn 4, we'd love to have you and look forward to integrating you into our teams.