New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Profile is still fresh, not updating
Profile is still fresh, not updating
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 23:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
I'll call Scragg this morning at 1am to tell him this. This must be fixed!
Well it's like 10PM his time, no? and it's not a big deal at all, just so he's aware of it, in case he feels benevolent enough to fix it.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-09-22 23:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The data just needs to be manually pushed. That's all. He has to do it himself. Just an easy click of a few buttons.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-22 23:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The data just needs to be manually pushed. That's all. He has to do it himself. Just an easy click of a few buttons.
Processes hang at times, it happens.
 Bahamut.Suppa
Server: Bahamut
user: Supa
By Bahamut.Suppa 2014-10-22 11:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Just an easy click of a few buttons.

This appears not to be the case, as still broken a month later, any useful updates? apart from the other unanswered threads
 Carbuncle.Artlantis
Server: Carbuncle
user: Nixeh
By Carbuncle.Artlantis 2014-10-23 04:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Well achievements points still need update :)
any news from scragg? no news from my guildwork msg
 Odin.Tamoa
Server: Odin
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-10-23 05:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever since I came to Odin 2 months ago, I've been unable to fully update my character. If you look at my profile page, my missions aren't showing and I don't have a title, and I expect there are some other things too that won't update. I always get the title message when I hit queue to update, and logging off overnight makes no difference. After changing server I was, after a bit of hassle, able to register my character on the linkshell community site in my current linkshell on Odin. However, if I click on the linkshell community site next to my avatar picture, I get the following message: "The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later."

In short, I believe the linkshell community site is to blame for characters not updating properly. While it doesn't really matter as such, it's still annoying because I'm missing achievement points because of this. :(
By wormfeeder 2014-10-23 06:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The linkshell community web page has been busy for over two months. I believe that is the problem.
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
Server: Cerberus
user: Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2014-10-23 07:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

When I click on people's LS Community profiles who I know are from US, their profiles load no problem. When I click on people's accounts who are EU, I get the error message. I only tried about 10 before stopping so I am curious if that has anything to do with it.
 Ragnarok.Paimeii
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Paimeii 2014-10-23 08:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I am also experiencing similar issues, my profile shows my new Merrits, my updated synergy, and my fresh new yoichi yet no achievement points have been given. I also show new unread mail but when I go to the box to read it, nothing is there.
[+]
 Odin.Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-10-23 09:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Paimeii said: »
I also show new unread mail but when I go to the box to read it, nothing is there.

Go to your inbox, and and the top of the page there will be a drop down box where you can select character (if you have more than one registered) or user. This is normally set to whatever is set to be your main character on your FFXIAH account. I'm guessing you have an unread message sent to your user account and not the registered character.

Cerberus.Kodaijin said: »
When I click on people's LS Community profiles who I know are from US, their profiles load no problem. When I click on people's accounts who are EU, I get the error message. I only tried about 10 before stopping so I am curious if that has anything to do with it.

I'm getting the error message clicking on NA player profile pages, including yours.
 Ragnarok.Paimeii
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Paimeii 2014-10-23 10:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Both character profiles show no new mail in the in box, but still says I have a new message. Have checked spam file etc. also will not let me select "refresh" option
By ClaudeusXI 2014-10-24 12:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I am annoyed by the fact that my mission list says First Lt. and not Captain. Why is this the case?
 Odin.Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-10-24 12:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

ClaudeusXI said: »
I am annoyed by the fact that my mission list says First Lt. and not Captain. Why is this the case?

I think you need to change your title to captain and then make sure GW picks that up. Might remember wrong though.

Hei forresten!
 Odin.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2014-10-24 14:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorta related. For some reason my Bismarck character is picking up all my new items rather than my Odin character. No clue what that's all about.
 Siren.Kudesai
Server: Siren
user: Zaknafei
By Siren.Kudesai 2014-10-25 02:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having major issues.. First, I'm getting the player still fresh, not updating... Secondly my missions are not showing (they are set to public under LSC data) and last, when I queue it for update it removes people from the shell... Any information pertaining to a resolve with the aforementioned problems would be much obliged, thanks^^
 Carbuncle.Artlantis
user: Nixeh
By Carbuncle.Artlantis 2014-10-25 08:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

mine is update since yesterday !
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-10-25 08:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

LSC said:
The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later.

There's a problem with LSC transmitting data. So updates aren't going to be complete for everyone. Just wait it out as we have no control over the LSC.
 Siren.Kudesai
user: Zaknafei
By Siren.Kudesai 2014-10-25 14:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

LSC said:
The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later.

There's a problem with LSC transmitting data. So updates aren't going to be complete for everyone. Just wait it out as we have no control over the LSC.

Thank you for the information bud.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
Server: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-10-26 05:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah I was wondering what was up. I've been working on Beastmaster for the past week and it's still stuck on level 60 on my FFXIAH profile page. Let's hope the issue gets resolved soon.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-10-26 05:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, the LSC has been showing this error for quite some time. Hopefully, they don't forget it for another few years like last time.
By thefinalrune 2014-11-23 21:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This error is still happening for me.
 Bahamut.Ahliyya
Server: Bahamut
user: Ahliya
By Bahamut.Ahliyya 2014-11-24 06:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Still happening to me too :/
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-11-24 06:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Passed on. Doesn't seem like the data that it's pulling from the LSC is sticking. We'll look into this.
 Carbuncle.Sisko
user: siskotaru
By Carbuncle.Sisko 2014-11-25 04:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

That's odd, my profile is refreshing just fine from LSC / Guildwork, but the "Voidwatch" tab on my char page is missing.

I checked for some options to un-hide it but I didn't find anything.

Any clue?
By Jetackuu 2014-11-25 04:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Passed on. Doesn't seem like the data that it's pulling from the LSC is sticking. We'll look into this.

I was watching some data from some people I know in game a little bit ago (few months, like 2-3?) and LSC was kinda whack on what data it had itself, almost all of my linkshell vanished, so it very well may be a partial LSC issue. How much of the data is pulled from Guildwork?
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-11-25 06:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
How much of the data is pulled from Guildwork?

Just about everything except current missions, I think.

LSC is a finicky thing.
 Cerberus.Makira
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2014-11-25 06:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The one LS I care about getting on my profile no longer exists. Ran through guildwork and any other linkshell pulls up but the one. Been like that for a few days now.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-25 06:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I have noticed and my profile and my friends profiles, since we changed server, everything but missions has updated, since you say that the missions are the only data pulled from the LSC, is this an LSC issue or an ffxiah one?
 Siren.Dagget
By Siren.Dagget 2014-12-11 18:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Any more word on this issue of the Missions not updating? Im experiencing the problem too.