Suggestions For SE (mostly CT Related)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Suggestions » Suggestions for SE (mostly CT related)
Suggestions for SE (mostly CT related)
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-01-28 06:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Let the entire Alliance loot on items that other alliances passed. For example: I'm in Alliance A and Tank Body drops. Nobody wants it in my party so the floor master loots it. Should change it so Alliances B and C can loot it if everyone in A passes on it.

2. Add the Duty Finder cooldown for people who either keep withdrawing from the DF or get vote kicked out of a party (whether online or off). We all know these guys log off to avoid the cooldown and it really pisses me off. So why not give them 45 mins cooldown by booting them? Seriously, these *** need to be penalized for that ***.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-28 06:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I may be wrong, but I don't think we're on the official forums here.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-01-28 06:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I may be wrong, but I don't think we're on the official forums here.
But this is a forum for suggestions for SE D=

plus I'm too lazy to go to the official forums. And I think they look at this site frequently.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-01-28 06:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It's suggestions for the FFXIV ah forum, not for SE <_< you have to post on their forums for that.
[+]
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-01-28 06:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure you get a 1 hour penalty for getting vote kicked. At least that's what I was told by someone. As for the constant withdrawing I see them doing something about this eventually. They already started to try and fix it by eliminating it from showing where in progress the instance is.

I don't see them changing the loot system though. 2.2 is coming up in about a month and Coil will lose the weekly lockout and receive a nerf so people will be able to farm i90 gear. Will they place a similar gear lockout like CT? I assume yes but everyone else I talk to seems to think they won't because "SE wants people to farm Allagan to beat turns 1-5 to progress to 6-9"
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-01-28 06:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ravant Lehnsherr said: »
I'm pretty sure you get a 1 hour penalty for getting vote kicked. At least that's what I was told by someone. As for the constant withdrawing I see them doing something about this eventually. They already started to try and fix it by eliminating it from showing where in progress the instance is.

I don't see them changing the loot system though. 2.2 is coming up in about a month and Coil will lose the weekly lockout and receive a nerf so people will be able to farm i90 gear. Will they place a similar gear lockout like CT? I assume yes but everyone else I talk to seems to think they won't because "SE wants people to farm Allagan to beat turns 1-5 to progress to 6-9"
Really? I never got vote kicked so I'm not sure. I see people get vote kicked a lot and when I asked someone about it yesterday, they told me there's no cool down for being vote kicked. I can test it out later today tho.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-01-28 08:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless it is new there is no penalty, before the vote abandon happened you could just vote someone out then everyone exit with no penalty... Getting pharos in HL roulette and someone opening with "Can you guys vote kick me please" wasn't entirely uncommon either.
By Thunderz 2014-01-28 08:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't get a penalty from being vote kick

As far loot lock out, nothing official has been stated but the assumption goes that since the gear is no longer Best in slot (highest iLevel) that there wont be a loot lockout
Server: Excalibur
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-01-28 09:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Vote abandon is driving me nuts. Getting some douchey tank in Cutters Cry who hasn't unlocked Shield Oath for whatever *** reason and then initiates a vote every 5 minutes or after they just ran into the Chimera with no buffs for the 8th time and I just used my Vote Kick on the run I was in before with a level 34 MRD who says they wont unlock WAR because it gets fewer additional job abilities and is therefore weaker.

An hour into the run, just *** leave so someone competent can take your place.

As far as CT suggestions go, might as well play along...

1.) Allow other alliances to vote kick a player from outside alliance. I have been on at least 5 runs where there was a member completely AFK minus lotting and the alliance they were in was FC based.

2.) DF cooldown penalty. You queue up for in progress, there aren't any in progress, you get a fresh dungeon... deal with it. You wanna cancel it, fine go watch a youtube video for the next 10 minutes with your thumb up your ***. (10 minutes is very generous of me, as anyone in my LS the night I was talking about being head developer can attest to.)

3.) If something gets floored, let it fall to a player randomly WITHOUT it counting as their weekly lot.

4.) Alliance C - Stop being shitheads and letting your pot die in Thanatos just because you don't wanna deal with adds!
[+]
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2014-02-02 13:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said: »
but the assumption goes that since the gear is no longer Best in slot (highest iLevel) that there wont be a loot lockout

CT is not highest ilevel yet it still has a lockout.