Gearswap Support Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 180 181 182
 Asura.Velata
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Viertel
By Asura.Velata 2014-09-18 10:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Having an issue with Day/Night changes, specifically in Hands/Feet. They only work when I reload Gearswap and hit F12 to refresh and won't adjust later when swapping in and out of idle.

Originally I thought to just tinker with select_movement_feet() based on Kinematics' NIN.lua for Danzo/Ninja Kayhan but that didn't work at all. It was a long shot but figured it was worth a try.

My best success has been creating a user function select_idle_feet/select_idle_hands but still only works on the time changes when GS is reloaded and gear's refreshed with F12.

I've tried
Code
if world.time >= 17*60 or world.time < 7*60 then

with > and <, >= and <, and >= and <=. The above has been the best option but again doesn't change without reloading gearswap.

Not sure what's wrong but pastebin to see if anyone has any insight it would be most appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/CgFpvkS7
 Siren.Azat
Server: Siren
user: azatsiren
By Siren.Azat 2014-09-19 11:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hoping could get some help with an issue with my cor lua. It won't load my phantom roll gear for double-ups or load any roll specific gear pieces.

At first I thought the problem was limited to just when I was using snake-eyes, lua has double-up follow in a send_command after snake eye use, but a friend told me about showswaps command to debug it and that revealed it wasn't doing the swaps for double-up in general or any of the gear specific rolls at all. I'm using the Bokura cor template.
Code
elseif spell.type == "JobAbility" then
		if sets.JA[spell.english] then
			equip(sets.JA[spell.english])
			if spell.english == "Snake Eye" then -- Auto Double-Up After You Use Snake Eye --
				send_command('@wait 1;input //gs equip sets.Rolls;input /ja Double-Up <me>')
			end
		end
	    elseif (spell.type == "CorsairRoll" or spell.english == "Double-Up") then
		equip(sets.Rolls)
		if spell.type == "CorsairRoll" or spell.english == "Double-Up" and Luzaf =='ON' then
		    equip(sets.Rolls.Luzaf)
		elseif spell.english == "Tactician's Roll" then
			equip({body="Nvrch. Frac +2"})
		elseif spell.english == "Caster's Roll" then
			equip({legs="Nvrch. Culottes +2"})
		elseif spell.english == "Courser's Roll" then
			equip({feet="Nvrch. Bottes +2"})
		end

As far as I'm aware of it should be working, but it only loads my roll gear on first use of a roll and only that, maybe I'm overlooking something but any help would be appreciated.

Full lua for reference.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2014-09-20 02:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

@Velata
user_setup() is only called once--upon startup. Because of that, the functions you've created will only be called the moment your file is loaded/reloaded. The functions would need to be somewhere that would be called whenever you'd want to check the conditions again (Mote uses the function job_status_change(new_status,old_status) for this in his NIN file).

@Azat
Double-up's type is JobAbility, so it's being caught by the first condition, and never has a chance to reach the next. You could switch the two around (put lines 1-7 after line 18).
 Asura.Lewyo
user: Lewyo
By Asura.Lewyo 2014-09-20 05:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Been try to get the sacrifice torque to equip when i get sleept and for some reason it just does not wona to work. Any ideas?
Code
function status_change(new,old)
	if Nirvana == 1 then
		equip(sets.Nirvana)
	end
	if Nirvana == 1 then  ---Main Weapon Lock---
		disable('main','sub')
	else
		enable('main','sub')
	end
	if Armor == 'PDT' then
		equip(sets.PDT)
	elseif pet.isvalid then
		if SpiritPacts:contains(pet.name) then
			equip(sets.Spirits)
		elseif buffactive == "Sleep" and gain and player.hp > 200  then -- Equip Sacrifice Torque When You Are Asleep, Have More Then 200HP & Have Pet Out --
		    equip({neck="Sacrifice torque"})	
		elseif buffactive["Avatar's Favor"] then
			equip(sets.Favor)
		else
			equip(sets.Avatars)
			if sets.Avatars[pet.name] then
				equip(sets.Avatars[pet.name])
			end
		end
		if Kiting == 'ON' then
			equip({feet="Herald's Gaiters"})
		end
	elseif buffactive["Sublimation: Activated"] then
		equip(sets.Sublimation)
		if Kiting == 'ON' then
			equip({feet="Herald's Gaiters"})
		end
	elseif new == 'Engaged' then
		equip(sets.Melee)
	elseif new == 'Idle' then
		equip(sets.Idle[IdleArray[IdleIndex]])
	elseif new == 'Resting' then
		equip(sets.Resting)
	end
	if Armor == 'PetPdt' then
		equip(sets.PetPdt)
	end	
	if DDLock == 1 then
		equip(sets.Melee)
	end
	if CapeLock == 1 then
		equip(sets.Cape)
	end
end
 Asura.Velata
user: Viertel
By Asura.Velata 2014-09-20 09:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Flippant said: »
@Velata
user_setup() is only called once--upon startup. Because of that, the functions you've created will only be called the moment your file is loaded/reloaded. The functions would need to be somewhere that would be called whenever you'd want to check the conditions again (Mote uses the function job_status_change(new_status,old_status) for this in his NIN file).

I thought it was just something I overlooked.

Thank you very much.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2014-09-20 15:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lewyo said: »
Been try to get the sacrifice torque to equip when i get sleept and for some reason it just does not wona to work. Any ideas?
Code
elseif buffactive == "Sleep" and gain and player.hp > 200  then -- Equip Sacrifice Torque When You Are Asleep, Have More Then 200HP & Have Pet Out --
		    equip({neck="Sacrifice torque"})	

The variable buffactive is a table, with keys by the name of your current buffs ("Sleep","Haste",etc). This variable will never be equal to the string "Sleep," like your condition is asking. Instead, you can check the condition by using buffactive.Sleep (which will return nil if the key is not found in the table, thereby setting the condition to false). Additionally, the variable gain is nonexistent in this function, so it will also be returning nil.

Likely this code was copied from the buff_change(buff,gain) function, where it -would- be appropriate to write it as you have above (but changing buffactive to buff), because then the types of variables you are trying to use do exist.
By Santi 2014-09-21 00:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the buffid for "Slow"?

Also, is there a list of buffid's somewhere?
 Asura.Vafruvant
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-09-21 08:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Santi said: »
Whats the buffid for "Slow"?

Also, is there a list of buffid's somewhere?
You can use the Windower4/res/buffs.lua file to view all the buffs/debuffs in the game. Slow has 2 IDs: 13 and 565.

Two questions:

First, I've been trying to work in the new head piece, Gavialis Helm, into WS rules and can't quite figure out the coding. I tried making a general rule, similar to the obi rules, but I was clearly missing something. This is something similar to what I came across on a thread somewhere about the Mekira-Oto, but even this doesn't seem to swap in the helm on the corresponding days. I'm almost certain there's a much cleaner way to set this up, but this is all I got:
Code
function job_precast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
	if spell.type == 'WeaponSkill' then
		if spell.english == 'Tachi: Fudo' then
			if world.day == (
				'Lightsday'		or
				'Windsday'		or
				'Lightningday'	or
				'Firesday'		or
				'Iceday'		or
				'Watersday') then
				equipSetWS = set_combine(sets.precast.WS['Tachi: Fudo'], {head="Gavialis Helm"})
			else
				equipSetWS = sets.precast.WS['Tachi: Fudo']
			end
		end
	end
end
Second question, similar to one asked above:

A rule to equip Berserker's Torque whilst asleep and to subsequently take it off upon waking. I got it to equip when getting put to sleep, but it won't un-equip once I wake back up. It throws the add_to_chat that it should upon waking but it doesn't change gear, which leads me to believe the meleeSet part is incorrect. Here's what I've got:
Code
function job_buff_change(buff, gain)
	if buff == 'sleep' then
		if gain then
			equip({neck="Berserker's Torque"})
			add_to_chat(122, "***Asleep!! Equipping Berserker's Torque!!***")
		else
			if player.status == 'Engaged' then
				equip(meleeSet)
				add_to_chat(122, "***Awake!! Un-Equipping Berserker's Torque!!***")
			end
		end
	end
end
Thoughts?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-09-21 08:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

What I don't get, is why you've got the engaged check for berserker in the wake up part of the code rather than the got slept part. <,<

You don't want to equip berserker unless you're engaged. But the way that's coded, it'll always equip it when slept, but only take it off on wakeup when engaged. <,<
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-09-21 08:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
What I don't get, is why you've got the engaged check for berserker in the wake up part of the code rather than the got slept part. <,<

You don't want to equip berserker unless you're engaged. But the way that's coded, it'll always equip it when slept, but only take it off on wakeup when engaged. <,<
That is true, I didn't think about that. Ultimately doesn't make *that* big a difference, but a useful pointer regardless, ty. So I guess new code would be (that still needs the re-equip fixed):
Code
	if buff == 'sleep' and player.status == 'Engaged' then
		if gain then
		else
			equip(meleeSet)
		end
	end
end
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-09-21 09:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vafruvant said: »

That is true, I didn't think about that. Ultimately doesn't make *that* big a difference, but a useful pointer regardless, ty. So I guess new code would be (that still needs the re-equip fixed):
Code
		if gain then
		else
			equip(meleeSet)
		end
	end
end
Oh. well. I think I know why this isn't working. On the unequip side.

equip(meleeSet)

I assume meleeSet there is a variable that you used to build up a TP set based on your rules?

well, you're in buff_change, not status_change. Since in this process status change hasn't run, meleeSet is most likely null, or doesn't exist.

Can I safely assume your TP rules are in status_change? Probably the easiest thing to do here would be to call status change, to trigger it, rather than attempting an equip change.

So status_change(player.status) rather than the equip. Although I can't be certain that'll work, cause I'm not that familiar it motenten's lua's structure. Is there a job_status_change or something? Well, anyway, call whatever function your TP rules are in.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-09-21 10:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Code
		if gain then
		else
			equip(meleeSet)
		end
	end
end
Oh. well. I think I know why this isn't working. On the unequip side.

equip(meleeSet)

I assume meleeSet there is a variable that you used to build up a TP set based on your rules?

well, you're in buff_change, not status_change. Since in this process status change hasn't run, meleeSet is most likely null, or doesn't exist.

Can I safely assume your TP rules are in status_change? Probably the easiest thing to do here would be to call status change, to trigger it, rather than attempting an equip change.

So status_change(player.status) rather than the equip. Although I can't be certain that'll work, cause I'm not that familiar it motenten's lua's structure. Is there a job_status_change or something? Well, anyway, call whatever function your TP rules are in.
Thanks, that actually helped get the thought process flowing. Mote uses something called "handle_equipping_gear(player.status)" that works perfectly for that. So, for anyone interested, revised, fixed code is:
Code
		if gain then
		else
			handle_equipping_gear(player.status)
		end
	end
end
So that solves one part of it, still interested in the other part, how to properly equip Gavialis Helm/Mekira-Oto:
Code
            if world.day == (
                'Lightsday'     or
                'Windsday'      or
                'Lightningday'  or
                'Firesday'      or
                'Iceday'        or
                'Watersday') then
                equipSetWS = set_combine(sets.precast.WS['Tachi: Fudo'], {head="Gavialis Helm"})
            else
            end
        end
    end
end
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-09-21 11:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Code
if world.day == (
                'Lightsday'     or
                'Windsday'      or
                'Lightningday'  or
                'Firesday'      or
                'Iceday'        or
                'Watersday') then

Soooo. what are those parenthesis for? there's nothing for them to separate. <,< not much point in separating world.day, from the days you want to check. Try removing them and see what happens.

Also, yes, there are better ways of handling this. But the differences between mote's lua and mine mean I can't just toss you mine and expect it to work.

But try that first and lemme know.
 Ragnarok.Mariote
By Ragnarok.Mariote 2014-09-21 12:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! Just came back from a long time ago, didnt know anything about gearswap. I'm just copying some lua files and trying to make them work, but this thing i don't understand:

function user_setup()
state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'MediumAcc', 'HighAcc')
state.HybridMode:options('Normal', 'Hybrid')
state.CastingMode:options('Normal')
state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'Refresh', 'Reraise')
state.RestingMode:options('Normal')
state.PhysicalDefenseMode:options('PDT', 'Killer', 'Reraise')
state.MagicalDefenseMode:options('MDT', 'Absorb', 'MKiller')

Apparently i can change between this sets, but i dont find the "key" or "button" or how to do it in the game. There are other "state" commands which have a keybind, this I understand and i can change in game with the binded buttons, but this other thing i don't know how to change between sets.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks a lot in advance! (and i hope you understand my question)
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2014-09-21 15:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

end[/code]So that solves one part of it, still interested in the other part, how to properly equip Gavialis Helm/Mekira-Oto:
Code
            if world.day == (
                'Lightsday'     or
                'Windsday'      or
                'Lightningday'  or
                'Firesday'      or
                'Iceday'        or
                'Watersday') then
            else
            end
        end
    end
end

If you're interested, this is how I'm doing it. It works for all ws's by default, but you can see how I've excluded a few here. https://github.com/AlanWarren/gearswap/blob/master/DRK.lua#L98
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-09-21 16:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Code
			if (spell.english == "Tachi: Fudo") then
				if world.day == 'Lightsday' or world.day == 'Windsday' or world.day == 'Lightningday' or world.day == 'Firesday'or world.day == 'Iceday'or world.day == 'Watersday' then
				add_to_chat(8, 'Weapon Day Bonus')
				equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{head=""})
				end
			end
			equip(equipSet)

This work's.

not elegant, and its messy but it gets the job done.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-09-21 23:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Mariote said: »
Hello! Just came back from a long time ago, didnt know anything about gearswap. I'm just copying some lua files and trying to make them work, but this thing i don't understand:

function user_setup()
state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'MediumAcc', 'HighAcc')
state.HybridMode:options('Normal', 'Hybrid')
state.CastingMode:options('Normal')
state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'Refresh', 'Reraise')
state.RestingMode:options('Normal')
state.PhysicalDefenseMode:options('PDT', 'Killer', 'Reraise')
state.MagicalDefenseMode:options('MDT', 'Absorb', 'MKiller')

Apparently i can change between this sets, but i dont find the "key" or "button" or how to do it in the game. There are other "state" commands which have a keybind, this I understand and i can change in game with the binded buttons, but this other thing i don't know how to change between sets.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks a lot in advance! (and i hope you understand my question)
First off, welcome back. You can find these all listed in the Mote-Globals.lua file included in the Windower4/addons/GearSwap/libs folder, but for the sake of answering your question:
Code
	send_command('bind f9 gs c cycle OffenseMode')
	send_command('bind ^f9 gs c cycle HybridMode')
	send_command('bind !f9 gs c cycle RangedMode')
	send_command('bind @f9 gs c cycle WeaponskillMode')
	send_command('bind f10 gs c set DefenseMode Physical')
	send_command('bind ^f10 gs c cycle PhysicalDefenseMode')
	send_command('bind !f10 gs c toggle Kiting')
	send_command('bind f11 gs c set DefenseMode Magical')
	send_command('bind ^f11 gs c cycle CastingMode')
	send_command('bind f12 gs c update user')
	send_command('bind ^f12 gs c cycle IdleMode')
	send_command('bind !f12 gs c reset DefenseMode')
Hope this helps you.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-09-21 23:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Code
if world.day == (
                'Lightsday'     or
                'Windsday'      or
                'Lightningday'  or
                'Firesday'      or
                'Iceday'        or
                'Watersday') then

Soooo. what are those parenthesis for? there's nothing for them to separate. <,< not much point in separating world.day, from the days you want to check. Try removing them and see what happens.

Also, yes, there are better ways of handling this. But the differences between mote's lua and mine mean I can't just toss you mine and expect it to work.

But try that first and lemme know.
If I understand the ( ) correctly in that regard, it allows me to not do something like:
Code
if world.day == 'Lightsday' or world.day == 'Windsday' or world.day == 'Lightningday' or world.day == 'Firesday'or world.day == 'Iceday'or world.day == 'Watersday' then
I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure you would have to specify world.day for each individual day without them.
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Code
			if (spell.english == "Tachi: Fudo") then
				add_to_chat(8, 'Weapon Day Bonus')
				equipSet = set_combine(equipSet,{head=""})
				end
			end
			equip(equipSet)

This work's.

not elegant, and its messy but it gets the job done.
I appreciate that, though I think I'm going to go with the following generalized function, tyvm though.
Quetzalcoatl.Orestes said: »
If you're interested, this is how I'm doing it. It works for all ws's by default, but you can see how I've excluded a few here. https://github.com/AlanWarren/gearswap/blob/master/DRK.lua#L98
I'm not going to have a chance to test this tonight, but I plan to first thing tomorrow! Thank you very much!
 Ragnarok.Mariote
By Ragnarok.Mariote 2014-09-22 02:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

@Vafruvant
Yay!
Thanks a lot, that is exactly what i was missing :D
 Fenrir.Motenten
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Motenten
By Fenrir.Motenten 2014-09-22 02:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If I understand the ( ) correctly in that regard, it allows me to not do something like:
Code

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure you would have to specify world.day for each individual day without them.

You are mistaken. There is no such shortcut. What you wrote originally is meaningless. Well, technically it would evaluate to
Code
if world.day == 'Lightsday' then

but as far as actual intended logic, meaningless.

For clarification: The parentheses isolate a subset of code and force it to be evaluated first. The parenthesized portion of the code you used was an or'd series of day names (strings). When you evaluate [A or B], it will always evalute to A if A is neither nil nor false (which, for a string, is -always- the case), otherwise it will take B. If you have a series of them [A or B or C] it does the same thing, except that if B is false or nil it checks C, and so forth.

Because you provided a series of strings, it always stops at A — 'Lightsday' — and then compares that with world.day.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2014-09-22 05:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

That functionality is already provided by luacore libs by using the Set class.
Code
fudoDays = S{'Lightsday','Windsday','Lightningday','Firesday','Iceday','Watersday'}

if fudoDays:contains(world.day) then
	-- do stuff
end

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By kaiju9 2014-09-22 11:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asked on BG, figured I'd try here as well.

Gradually trying to convert from Spellcast to GS, and started with my mule's RDM.

For dualboxing, I've always used AutoExec to register events that would trigger actions from sending /tells back & forth. For example, /t muleName "cure3" would cause them to cure the person who sent the tell. When I unload Spellcast on my mule, and run GS instead, this stops working. Is there some other way I should be handling this when using GearSwap?

My /t muleName follow macro still causes them to follow me, but the events dealing with spells (i.e. /ma "Cure III" mainCharName) aren't firing.
 Bismarck.Inference
Server: Bismarck
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2014-09-22 11:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is your Autoexec using the shorthands that spellcast allowed?(i.e. //c3 Inf instead of /ma "Cure III" Inference). GearSwap does not have that functionality built in and you'd need to download the addon "Shortcuts" to get that back. Otherwise you'd have to edit the autoexec to use vanilla syntax.
By kaiju9 2014-09-22 14:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, my Autoexec uses full vanilla syntax for the action to take when each /tell event is detected. When my mule is using GS, I do load the Shortcuts addon to handle shorthand stuff. Main character is still using Spellcast (no Shortcuts/GS) since I don't have job luas for it yet.

I don't have the file in front of me, so I might mess this up, but it's something like this:

<register silent="true" event="chat_tell_mainCharName_cure3">input /ma "Cure III" "mainCharName"</register>

It has worked for years while using Spellcast. I haven't tested whether it works with both Spellcast & GS unloaded.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-09-22 14:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

kaiju9 said: »
Asked on BG, figured I'd try here as well.

Gradually trying to convert from Spellcast to GS, and started with my mule's RDM.

For dualboxing, I've always used AutoExec to register events that would trigger actions from sending /tells back & forth. For example, /t muleName "cure3" would cause them to cure the person who sent the tell. When I unload Spellcast on my mule, and run GS instead, this stops working. Is there some other way I should be handling this when using GearSwap?

My /t muleName follow macro still causes them to follow me, but the events dealing with spells (i.e. /ma "Cure III" mainCharName) aren't firing.
Has anyone suggested you use Send instead?

Rather than sending a tell, you do like so. //send name /ma "Cure III" <targetname > Replacing name and target name with the appropriate character names.

If you're a typer, rather than a macro user, I could see how you'd prefer the tells. But you can always alias your send commands. As an example:

alias sc3 send Arduwyn /ma "Cure III" <Martel>

then just typing //sc3 would trigger it.

Personally, I just use a bunch of dualboxing macros using send.
By kaiju9 2014-09-22 15:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Martel said:
Has anyone suggested you use Send instead?

Rather than sending a tell, you do like so. //send name /ma "Cure III" <targetname > Replacing name and target name with the appropriate character names.

If you're a typer, rather than a macro user, I could see how you'd prefer the tells. But you can always alias your send commands. As an example:

alias sc3 send Arduwyn /ma "Cure III" <Martel>

then just typing //sc3 would trigger it.

Personally, I just use a bunch of dualboxing macros using send.

I'll gladly try that tonight -- would meet my needs just fine.

I primarily use macros, but out of curiosity, where do I define aliases? Is that in a settings file for the Send addon?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-09-22 16:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliases are native to windower itself.

generally ppl put them in Windower4\scripts\init.txt. As that file runs every time windower starts. But you can create an alias via //alias anytime, from chat, or put them in macros etc. It's just another type of text cmd.

tip, you can view your current aliases with //listaliases.
By kaiju9 2014-09-23 16:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Martel. Send is working great for me with GearSwap. Mule also seems to react much quicker than the old way I'd been doing things.

Couple unrelated questions:

1. Trying to learn my way around Mote's lua files, and tried adding a simple self command yesterday. I added the code below to the bottom of RDM.lua, reloaded GS, and then typed //gs c C1 in-game, but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to set eventArgs.handled = true?

Code
function job_self_command(command)
    if command == 'C1' then 
        add_to_chat(158,'Test Command')
    end
end

2. Can anyone give a quick run-down of sidecar files? Like where I put them, what I can name them, etc? Seems clear that I'd put init_gear_sets() in <charactername>_<job>_gear.lua with all my gear sets, but do I also put stuff like job_self_command(), job_midcast(), etc for custom functionality in the same file, or do I create multiple files (if so, is there a naming convention?)?
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 180 181 182