Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 70 71 72
 Fenrir.Loynis
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-05-10 15:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Because SE listened to our plea for a good magic damage dealer / BLM. Her auto attacks are also magical, and I believe so are all of her tp moves. Arc II is somewhat the same, more utility than damage dealer.
[+]
By baroma 2016-05-10 15:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Magical dmg melee, thats badass. Definitely found a new fave DD. Thanks for clearing that up ^.^
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-10 16:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Put Shantoto II with Iroha II together and you will be pleased with the results.
[+]
By Ghostron 2016-05-11 03:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I know there's been a lot of troubleshooting and different solutions usually equating to someone having missed a step or not advanced far enough when attempting to get Trust: Prishe and Trust: Ulmia but I cannot seem to figure this out. I have recently returned from a long break from the game and I had completed all the way up to The Last Verse over half a decade ago. I was able to check the walnut door and get Trust: Prishe without issue, however, when examining the Dilapidated Gate for Trust: Ulmia, I am simply presented with the option to enter. Can anyone please shed some light on this? Joachim just doesn't cut it for me. Thanks.

Edit: I'm an idiot. I was checking the one to Riverne Sites.
 Siren.Bloodlusty
Server: Siren
By Siren.Bloodlusty 2016-05-11 04:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Testing confirmed since the update from yesterday, trusts are indeed 100% accuracy, incredible while it lasts

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Littleanimal
Server: Ragnarok
user: Beanie
By Ragnarok.Littleanimal 2016-05-11 04:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you tried revisiting the epilogue cut-scenes? I remember having the exact same issue as you but I can't remember what it was that fixed it. We're on the same server so maybe we can chat about it when we're both online and free.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2016-05-11 06:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I was doing a rala skirmish for the RoE and Shantotto II was hitting for 4k. Hopefully w/e they have done will stay for a while so I can try her MBs out on the Apex Erucas as they were doing 7k per MB and between 200-800 when cast normally before this "buff".
 Asura.Baddog
Server: Asura
user: Maddog
By Asura.Baddog 2016-05-26 11:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

who is the best ranger trust?
 Fenrir.Loynis
Server: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-05-26 12:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Semih and Tenzen are the two I use the most, it's been awhile but if I recall they'll close light by themselves fairly frequently. Semih also has an AoE WS.

I haven't used the others, I don't usually bring RNGs out unless the mob has nasty AoEs and I need DDs to stay out of the way.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2016-05-26 12:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Semih is the best, but Elivira and Najelith are both very good.
 Asura.Baddog
Server: Asura
user: Maddog
By Asura.Baddog 2016-05-26 13:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

was trying to clear kamhir drifts delve and wanted to speed up the ram in ranged phase. tenzen was doing like 240 a shot even when it was weak to ranged lol. I'll try semih
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [103 days between previous and next post]
By Aralays 2016-09-06 05:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Updating my Trust Doc with informations about Arkangel Galka. Talk to Jamal after getting both the bundle of half-inscribed scrolls and Shantotto I (Jamal explicitely mentions the dark/evil fear-based "trust" magic the good doctor created in her cutscene) and you will unlock RoE "Quell your Rage". It's found under "Other > RoE Quests 3". Defeat high-tier Arkangel Galka on any difficulty (VE works, I tried it) to get the cipher for him.

Missing information (possible special traits, merits, skillchain attributes of Dragonfall) will be added later.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-09-06 07:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Aralays said: »
Updating my Trust Doc with informations about Arkangel Galka. Talk to Jamal after getting both the bundle of half-inscribed scrolls and Shantotto I (Jamal explicitely mentions the dark/evil fear-based "trust" magic the good doctor created in her cutscene) and you will unlock RoE "Quell your Rage". It's found under "Other > RoE Quests 3". Defeat high-tier Arkangel Galka on any difficulty (VE works, I tried it) to get the cipher for him.

Missing information (possible special traits, merits, skillchain attributes of Dragonfall) will be added later.

Nice but there are some inconsistency here

For example on skillchain table:

August (No Quarter/Alabaster Burst/Alabaster Burst/Fulminous Fury) Can also do Darkness

Among others, but VERY NICE Work :D

Thank you for sharing it.
By Aralays 2016-09-06 09:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have corrections, please give me the details, so I can update the document with them.

The skillchain table lists the attributes of the weaponskills, not the produced skillchain effects, which can be different, if two Attributes produce an effect one tier higher.

With the attributes listed currently, August can of course create a Darkness-skillchain (Alabaster Burst or Noble Frenzy + opposite tier 2 attribute, No Quarter following a weaponskill with primary Gravitation attribute).
Of the four you mention, only Fulminous Fury cannot produce Darkness and is listed as so because I have never seen it produce Darkness. If you can without a doubt confirm that it does, then it means Fulminous Fury has a secondary Attribute of Gravitation or Distortion I wasn't able to determine so far.

The other possibly missing option - and an obvious hole in Augusts capabilities - is that one of the weaponskills is able to produce to a double-Darkness skillchain. As (currently)single-attribute-weaponskills Fulminous Fury and Noble Frenzy are the most likely candidates to have a primary attribute of DARKNESS, but as above: I cannot confirm if that is so or not and if yes, which of the two, because I have never seen it happen.

So, if you have any missing informations, give me the details :)
[+]
By Zubis 2016-09-06 14:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

How good is AAGK?

I hope the AA's are strong so I can assemble my own Divine Might death squad.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-09-06 14:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh. Functions like Gilgamesh with Jump. Will try to close your skillchains unless he has Sekka up. Uses Konzen-ittai as well. But, as a general rule with trusts is if it is a melee only, it is generally bad.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-09-07 20:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Zubis said: »
How good is AAGK?

I hope the AA's are strong so I can assemble my own Divine Might death squad.

Pretty Descent Trust for a DD (Comparing with other DD trusts, I must say its a well done job on SE Part)

It behaves like an actual SAM Galka person would

It is slow hitting but builds TP quick (3-4 hit settup)

Uses:

Job Ability:

• Meditate

• Third Eye

• Hasso

• Seigan (Maybe I have not witness this one tho)

• Sekkanoki

• Sengikori

• Hagakure

• Konzen-ittai

• Jump

Weapon Skill:

• Tachi: Yukikaze

• Tachi: Gekko

• Tachi: Kasha

• Dragonfall (Looks like a JUMP WS)

• Might have Access to Tachi: Fudo

Behavior:

• Will Start the Battle with Jump.

• Will Skillchain with your Weapon Skill.

• Will Solo Skillchain.

• Will Open Skillchain for you if you have TP by using Konzen-ittai.

In conclusion , its a pretty descent SAM trust for once, give it a go.
 Bahamut.Striker
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Striker 2016-09-08 21:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

can anyone tell me what the best skillchain initiator trusts are? as in trusts that do their ws right when they hit 1k tp instead of waiting for someone else to ws
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2016-09-08 21:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Striker said: »
can anyone tell me what the best skillchain initiator trusts are? as in trusts that do their ws right when they hit 1k tp instead of waiting for someone else to ws
Ayame will WS only when you have TP, and she'll open with whatever your last WS will close the highest skillchain.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-09-08 21:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Elivira, Ferreous Coffin, etc will do WSs at 1000%. Ferreous Coffin is interesting in that he will only use Randgrith, so you won't have surprise SC properties, though he TPs slower generally due to casting.
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2016-09-08 21:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Elivira, Ferreous Coffin, etc will do WSs at 1000%. Ferreous Coffin is interesting in that he will only use Randgrith, so you won't have surprise SC properties, though he TPs slower generally due to casting.
thanks, I've been using Noillure and while she is good sometimes she seemingly has no skillchain AI and will interrupt before magic bursts are started/done since she spams blindly
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-09-08 21:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah hmm, yeah she might get TP too fast if you're trying to MB. I think she'll try closing if possible too. Elivira generates TP faster than Ferreous Coffin, but not nearly as fast as Noillure due to stopping to shoot. You can potentially tinker with her TP gain by seeing how she does with the enemy in melee range vs away (she'll stand back and shoot if it's too far).
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-09-08 22:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Have been playing around with AA GK. Some notes (mostly on tigers and stuff in Kahmir, but brought him to Castle Zvahl (S) to test demon-specific stuff and Grauberg for dragons. Also tested him against Largantua):

On summon: You shall be burned by the rage that controls you...
On Dragonfall: Rage cleaves!
On dismiss: ...

Abilities
-Hasso
-Meditate
-Sekkanoki
-Hagakure
-Konzen-ittai
-Third eye
-Jump
-High Jump

Weaponskills
-Tachi: Yukikaze
-Tachi: Gekko
-Tachi: Kasha
-Tachi: Fudo
-Dragonfall

AI
-Will keep Hasso up.
-Will use Third Eye if he pulls hate. Will NOT use Seigan, however.
-Uses Jump and High Jump frequently.
-If you have enough TP to WS, he will attempt to open a skillchain for you with Konzen-ittai. If you do not skillchain off of it, he will close the skillchain himself.
-Will attempt self skillchains with Sekkanoki and Meditate.
-Will enhance weaponskills with Hagakure.
-Will hold TP to attempt to close your skillchains. Will also three step with Fudo.

Notes
-Fairly high HP.
-Can weaponskill without having 1000TP
-Has a fairly potent Conserve TP effect (received 550TP back from a Gekko)
-Has a fairly potent Store TP effect (241tp/hit)
-Has a potent Skillchain Bonus effect
-Jump and High Jump produce an abnormally high amount of TP
-Does not seem to possess either Demon Killer or Dragon Killer. May have just not procced for me.
-Overall damage is fairly low on a per-weaponskill basis, but he skillchains and uses weaponskills very frequently and will almost always have TP to close a skillchain for you.

Overall very effective.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Server: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2016-09-08 22:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Only thing I don't like about him is that he will not always do the same SC off your ws. Like he was using Kasha sometimes off Expiacion which I would prefer. Then most of the time Gekko for Reverb or Yuki for Detonation. Same thing applies to CDC, sometimes Kasha others Fudo lol
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2016-09-09 02:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's worth pointing out he has a ton of HP. I mean, he sits @2.3k(Lv.119) which from what I've seen is quite considerable for a Trust. If EV follows suit she might actually be a competitor for August I'd think.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-09-09 04:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno, she'd need something special since it's hard to compete with -50% DT. I'm interested in the hume and mithra though, particularly Hume since if he can use CDC he can be pretty substantial

I'm also interested to see if this "Dark Trust" initiative leads to us getting other bosses as trusts.
[+]
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2016-09-09 04:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I dunno, she'd need something special since it's hard to compete with -50% DT. I'm interested in the hume and mithra though, particularly Hume since if he can use CDC he can be pretty substantial

I'm also interested to see if this "Dark Trust" initiative leads to us getting other bosses as trusts.
While true, since they keep their ability to utilize both jobs EV should basically double as a healer, which even if she doesn't replace August, would at very least compete in terms of utility since she'd be a backup tank. ;o
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-09 08:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Your on to something with the dark trust and this could be in future updates. As far as rehashing content we could very well see old bosses as potential Trust
 Ragnarok.Drakkan
Server: Ragnarok
user: Drakkan
By Ragnarok.Drakkan 2016-09-12 14:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

i have been trying to get that new trust galka, i've talk to Jamal in jeunu,,and i don;t get the "bundle of Half-inscribed scrolls",

i've completed all the crystal war Quest of each nation ,,i have all 3 trust permits, bastok,windurst,sandy. what aim i missing,can someone help me ?
 Bahamut.Vladislav
user: burado
By Bahamut.Vladislav 2016-09-12 14:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You sure that , you didn't obtained that key item before . check your aviable trusts , if Trust: Excenmille (S) and Trust: Rainemard already in list then you have KI . Also after talk to Jamal check if Roe objective aviable Other>quests>Quell Your Rage (you need to manually activate this RoE objective . I hope it helps (sorry for bad Eng ;P)
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 70 71 72